Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy (1683 Views)

Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos / Tinubu Does Not Believe In Restructuring: Should Nigerians Still Vote Him? / Afenifere Says Yoruba Nation Only, It Is No Longer Interested In Restructuring. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by NuclearWinter: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Why would he?

The SE survives on Federal handouts . A situation that was envisioned by Zik's Marxist centrist govt.

Did you hear him speak on State fiscal autonomy ? Never!

Dave Umahi is at least honest that his Ebonyi can't survive without Nigeria with federal handouts and so he rejected the Zionist Biafran project which he says will only see to his state becoming worse off financially .

So like every Igbo politician , do not expect Peter Obi to campaign on full state fiscal autonomy because his parasitic yeast would be the greatest tragedy if this was to be implemented.

Zik had warmed Igbo delegates and members of the old defunct eastern region parliament that an exit of the minority region from the old eastern region will see the region the poorest and employed all Igbo MPs to resist any attempt to see to the so-called minorities leaving the eastern region. When the matter went to the Federal Parliament owing to the Igbo dominated house stubbornly refusing to have the minorities present their case, the Igbos did the most unimaginable foolishness and assassinated all leaders of other regions including the PM who had thrown their weight behind the Minorities in the eastern region. The rest is history but history worth revisiting because it shows how desperate the Igbo man is to keep being fed by others and how their greatest nightmare is to be left to their own device. We do know that Igbos opened secret back door channels to get Gowon to integrate them back into Nigeria after the Niger Delta parts were liberated.

So from all indications, the Igbo have shown historically that they can not in anyway or form run their states without federal handouts. We saw the deadly silence from the Yeast after Wike's court victory over FIRS in collection of VAT revenue. Every other southern state governor applauded the judgement other than the Igbo governors .

Then there is the Igbo position on oil derravitive to oil producing states which they have always sided with the north . They kicked against OBJ's 25% derivative using third term as an excuse to throw both the baby and dirty water away. They sided with the north over the now settled onshore offshore dichotomy. A court ruled that the territorial waters are first the boundaries of the state and then the FG. Without that ruling, Akwa Ibom would still have been massively underdeveloped since all the oil revenue it gets comes from offshore oil wells.
Let me not even talk about the disastrous PIB that Igbos sided with the north to make rubbish of.

So how does Peter Obi intend to fix the system that he is very comfortable working with?

Does Peter Obi think that the problem is solely leadership despite the obvious being the very shaky and unfair system?

As long as Peter Obi refuses to address the issue of restructuring , treat him like your typical Igbo Abuja based contractor turned politician.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by MrFinbarr(m): 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Na wah o
And the wailing and gnashing of teeth in enemies' camp continues. I cannot count the number of anti-Obi threads that's been created on this platform on a daily, most of them highly senseless and trashy.

Make una continue o... Suffer no dey tire una

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by NuclearWinter: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
MrFinbarr:
Na wah o
And the wailing and gnashing of teeth in enemies' camp continue. I cannot count the number of anti-Obi threads that's been created on this platform on a daily, most of them highly senseless and trashy.

Stick to the topic or GTFO

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by Bluntguy: 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nonsense and ingredients

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by NuclearWinter: 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Bluntguy:
Nonsense and ingredients

Boy you know is true

Ooh ooh ooh

I love you.

Tell us how your messiah will fix the nation with a faulty system

Yeye

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by Vulturereloaded: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Same region has oil, gas, coal, lime stone etc. With someone like peter obi on a regional government, you might need visa to visit SE.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by NuclearWinter: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Same region has oil, gas, coal, lime stone etc. With someone like peter obi on a regional government, you might need visa to visit SE.

Lol

And all your useless politicians are siding with the north to kick against state fiscal autonomy?

Yeah right.

That your cemetery region is where people will queue up to get Visa ?

You are high on mkpuri miri this afternoon already

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by googlepikins: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:
Why would he?

The SE survives on Federal handouts . A situation that was envisioned by Zik's Marxist centrist govt.

Dave Umahi is at least honest that his Ebonyi can't survive without Nigeria with federal handouts and so he rejected the Zionist Biafran project which he says will only see to his state becoming worse off financially .

So like every Igbo politician , do not expect Peter Obi to campaign on full state fiscal autonomy because his parasitic yeast would be the greatest tragedy if this was to be implemented.

Zik had warmed Igbo delegates and members of the old defunct eastern region parliament that an exit of the minority region from the old eastern region will see the region the poorest and employed all Igbo MPs to resist any attempt to see to the so-called minorities leaving the eastern region. When the matter went to the Federal Parliament owing to the Igbo dominated house stubbornly refusing to have the minorities present their case, the Igbos did the most unimaginable foolishness and assassinated all leaders of other regions including the PM who had thrown their weight behind the Minorities in the eastern region. The rest is history but history worth revisiting because it shows how desperate the Igbo man is to keep being fed by others and how their greatest nightmare is to be left to their own device. We do know that Igbos opened secret back door channels to get Gowon to integrate them back into Nigeria after the Niger Delta parts were liberated.

So from all indications, the Igbo have shown historically that they can not in anyway or form run their states without federal handouts. We saw the deadly silence from the Yeast after Wike's court victory over FIRS in collection of VAT revenue. Every other southern state governor applauded the judgement other than the Igbo governors .

Then there is the Igbo position on oil derravitive to oil producing states which they have always sided with the north . They kicked against OBJ's 25% derivative using third term as an excuse to throw both the baby and dirty water away. They sided with the north over the now settled onshore offshore dichotomy. A court ruled that the territorial waters are first the boundaries of the state and then the FG. Without that ruling, Akwa Ibom would still have been massively underdeveloped since all the oil revenue it gets comes from offshore oil wells.
Let me not even talk about the disastrous PIB that Igbos sided with the north to make rubbish of.

So how does Peter Obi intend to fix the system that he is very comfortable working with?

Does Peter Obi think that the problem is solely leadership despite the obvious being the very shaky and unfair system?

As long as Peter Obi refuses to address the issue of restructuring , treat him like your typical Igbo Abuja based contractor turned politician.

This is Tinubu

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by NuclearWinter: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
googlepikins:

This is Tinubu

And?
is that my business or any way or form related to exposing your fraudulent messiah ?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by googlepikins: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
MrFinbarr:
Na wah o
And the wailing and gnashing of teeth in enemies' camp continue. I cannot count the number of anti-Obi threads that's been created on this platform on a daily, most of them highly senseless and trashy.

Zombies are dead APC people whose brains are filled with maggots

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by Vulturereloaded: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Lol

And all your useless politicians are siding with the north to kick against state fiscal autonomy?

Yeah right.

That your cemetery region is where people will queue up to get Visa ?

You are high on mkpuri miri this afternoon already

When fuel and gas is cheaper, power supplier cheaper, do you have an option ?
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by Balkan(m): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:
Why would he?

why do you cry blood each time the want leave the zoo?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by googlepikins: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:

And?

His is that my business or any way or form related to exposing your fraudulent messiah ?

I'm just saying he's a dead man walking around

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by NuclearWinter: 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Balkan:
why do you cry blood each time the want leave the zoo?

Who cried for Igbo secessionist?

If it was in my power in will give them their blighted Biafra within their contiguous five leprous states and fence them in.

You underestimate my anti Igbo level.

I hate you guys so much I will prefer you got your own shithole for yourselves .
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by NuclearWinter: 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
googlepikins:

I'm just saying he's a dead man walking around

And how is that related to exposing your fake messiah?

Tinubu is not my headache as I know he is going nowhere .

It is your fake messiah and how he will mess things up and most likely plunge Nigeria into another civil war I am most afraid of.
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by googlepikins: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:

And how is that related to exposing your fake messiah?

Tinubu is not my headache as I know he is going nowhere .

It is your fake messiah and how he will mess things up and most likely plunge Nigeria into another civil war I am most afraid of.

I'm just saying that he is not well. And Wole Soyinka confirm it that Tinubu is dying

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by NuclearWinter: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
googlepikins:

I'm just saying that he is not well. And Wole Soyinka confirm it that Tinubu is dying

Mkpuri miri dey affect you for brain?

We are discussing your OSU last great hope and how he is not interested in restructuring and still sees the faulty system as ideal and you are here posting pictures of that already rotten corpse.

Why are you igbos so dense ?
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by King3urna(m): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Who cried for Igbo secessionist?

If it was in my power in will give them their blighted Biafra within their contiguous five leprous states and fence them in.

You underestimate my anti Igbo level.

I hate you guys so much I will prefer you got your own shithole for yourselves .

Who cares lol your hate is useless my friend you hate the people doing better than your whole linage

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by NuclearWinter: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
King3urna:

Who cares lol your hate is useless my friend you hate the people doing better than your whole linage
Maximum copium from an osu
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by King3urna(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Maximum copium from an osu

Hahahaha accepted but living better than your village king make I no talk sha

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by orisa37: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
PETER OBI IS A CONFUSION.
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by NuclearWinter: 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
King3urna:

Hahahaha accepted but living better than your village king make I no talk sha

In which prison abroad ?
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by NuclearWinter: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
As usual the DisObidient mob descended on this thread like every other one calling their messiah to task by displaying their usual crude derailing attempts.

Obi, just like every Igbo politician and the larger Igbo populace are more than comfortable with the parasitic arrangement that is a fallout of the Zikist Marxist central govt ushered under an Igbo dictatorship.

How can Obi fix the country when he is not interested in unbundling the corrupt and overbearing Federal govt?

It is like some one claiming he can get you to your destination with a car with no wheels on by simply telling you he is a good driver and that wheels are overrated .

Obi is nothing but another greedy selfish politician performing mouth salad clips .

Do not be fooled.
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by XerXers: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Igbos have not ruled since 1999. What stopped those who have been ruling from implementing those things?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by NuclearWinter: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
XerXers:
Igbos have not ruled since 1999. What stopped those who have been ruling from implementing those things?

You igbos and the north have done everything to oppose state autonomy buff on
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by mycar: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:
Why would he?

So you have never heard him say that he wants to position Nigeria from sharing formular to production formular?
Shameless people everywhere. at least, lie with intelligence and not like a dumb person. Obidients are not illiterates that you can sway by lies and propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by techWriter3: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
shake to the discussion or GTFO
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by NuclearWinter: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
mycar:

So you have never heard him say that he wants to position Nigeria from sharing formular to production formular?
Shameless people everywhere. at least lie with intelligence and not like a dumb person. Obidients are not illiterates that you can sway by lies and propaganda

Usual mouth salad

How does that equate to state autonomy?

Igbism

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by googlepikins: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Mkpuri miri dey affect you for brain?

We are discussing your OSU last great hope and how he is not interested in restructuring and still sees the faulty system as ideal and you are here posting pictures of that already rotten corpse.

Why are you igbos so dense ?

I'm just saying

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by udokpuenyi(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
That was their agreement in their recent strategic meeting in a hotel in Abuja. The evil parties that brought this country to its knees does not want to go down without a fight

Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by XerXers: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
NuclearWinter:

You igbos and the north have done everything to oppose state autonomy buff on
Only if you face your brown roof states and stop salivating over Lagos aka No man's land
Re: Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy by NuclearWinter: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
XerXers:

Only if you face your brown roof states and stop salivating over Lagos aka No man's land

I remember the great Igbo exodus of 1995 out of Lagos.

Why did your fathers run to their villages and not remain in no-man's land Lagos?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: The Bitter Truth Tinubu Doesn't Understand From Buhari's Body Language / "Vote Not Fight" The Last Words Of Daniel Shot In Kogi Election - Picture / How Can You Not Love PETER OBI? - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.