Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,346 members, 7,850,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement (45565 Views)

Deliver Less Than 50% Votes And See Trouble – Wike Threatens Council Chairman / Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako / Moment Senator Wamako Disagreed With Wike For Saying He Lost Because Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by lexy2014: 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
SmartyPants:

You're entitled to seeing it your way.

I don't have a way cos the word has a universal meaning. I guess you are the one interpreting it in your own way
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by blinking001(m): 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
portplus:

I am 99.9% sure you are a PH person. grin
no loud am abeg grin

1 Like

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by SmartyPants(m): 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
lexy2014:

I don't have a way cos the word has a universal meaning. I guess you are the one interpreting it in your own way

The "universal" meaning of Manipulate in the context that relates to human behaviour:

To control something or someone to your advantage, often unfairly or dishonestly:
- Throughout her career she has very successfully manipulated the media.
- The opposition leader accused government ministers of manipulating the statistics to suit themselves.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/manipulate

Tambuwal manipulated the primaries by pretending to be a candidate in good faith, while deceptively planning to hand over his delegates to Atiku at the last minute.

Okowa equally manipulated the Southern governors with whom he had agreed that they would put up a united front to push for a southern candidate, then deceptively supported Atiku at the last moment.

If you disagree, that's fine. Do you.
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by lexy2014: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
SmartyPants:

The "universal" meaning of Manipulate in the context that relates to human behaviour:

To control something or someone to your advantage, often unfairly or dishonestly:
- Throughout her career she has very successfully manipulated the media.
- The opposition leader accused government ministers of manipulating the statistics to suit themselves.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/manipulate

Tambuwal manipulated the primaries by pretending to be a candidate in good faith, while deceptively planning to hand over his delegates to Atiku at the last minute.

Okowa equally manipulated the Southern governors with whom he had agreed that they would put up a united front to push for a southern candidate, then deceptively supported Atiku at the last moment.

If you disagree, that's fine. Do you.

manipulation is simply to control something to your advantage. How did tambuwal control the primaries and how was it to his advantage? How did he pretend to be a candidate in good faith? How is his handing over his delegates to Atiku manipulation?

How is Okowa supporting atiku after agreeing with others not to support him manipulation based on your definition above?
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by kendological(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
chatinent:
Muslims really don't decide who becomes president. It's the foolishness from the south.

And middle belt.
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by Wwwq: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
grin
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by Perfectbeing(m): 5:34am On Aug 12, 2022
Smithkafors:
You too talk Wike..... You wanted to scatter PDP.

I remember Wike insulting everyone up and down before the primaries. He even went to ANAMBRA to insult Peter obi. I like AA because he doesn't talk carelessly but very deadly.

Woke would have been a baggage for AA as VP because no one likes him except some people with deep seated hatred.

Vote Peter obi for a better Nigeria. Open your eyes, the same people in APC are now regrouping to finish up Nigerian carcass.
Oshomole, Festus, lalong,shattimma and you are blindly supporting them. I pity una.....open ur eyes.
On the pics you posted..

At least those people you posted have the choice to vote or not to vote. But those dead bodies dumped in the Izu River cannot even choose to vote for the man who ordered their death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) / Riversrerun: PDP Agent Shot Dead In Nonwa (graphic Photos) / Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.