Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,422 members, 7,830,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode (40746 Views)

Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him / Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode / PHOTO: Gov. Aregbesola Visits Gov. Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by shedy03(m): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Win12345:
The most successful governor!
This Bayo Onanuga sef is already speaking like Buhari's Garba Shehu, Na so Tinubu's cabals don dey form soooo. lol.
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by Omodua(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
IMPACT05:
Tinubu denies demanding N50bn monthly from former Lagos Gov, Ambode

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/10/tinubu-denies-demanding-n50bn-monthly-from-former-lagos-gov-ambode/
Which one is Biafra Platform.

Did Ambode come out openly to deny the news item or not. If not, then there is iota of Truth in the publication.
Bayo Onanuga is a Butter and Bread journalist with obsession for credible news.
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by Yankee101: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ambode should please talk
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by Eriokanmi: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol.

How much is even Lagos monthly IGR that Tinubu will be demanding 50billion when Lagos don’t even make much then.

Bayo Onanuga should not have dignified Obituary fake news peddlers with a reply. No matter what you say, these guys will always peddle fake news.

For years, Buhari is Jubrin according to them and even the professor amongst them believed that lies. Shey na those guys you wan come dey do rebuttal for? Wasting of time.
Conveniently, all the agberos chasing danfos to collect money can raise 30% of that one in a month on mainland alone.

In 2014 when there was a nationwide strike, I visited my uncle around ogba. On my way back I had to buy fuel into my generator cos only a few stations were selling. so I parked to get a 30l keg around. As I entered a union park to ask where I couid buy an empty keg, I overheard one man, asking his friend who's also a union member at a park. He asked... like how much have you raised to far and he said 650k...and there was strike oo...around 2pm. He now said, ję ka maa lole jare. Meaning let's be going home. What if there's no strike? The street was not even so popular. What would you say of major streets and main roads...that's transport alone, BRT wasn't even there. What of lekki toll gate? Monthly taxes deducted on paye? Taxes paid by traders in the marketplaces? Hackney permits, signage permits, taxes paid by corporate bodies and oil companies? Payment Made by students? People processing C of O nko? Penalties from traffic offenders, revenues from hospitals etc? Lagos monthly IGR is under quoted.
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by Britishpea: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Who will even believe such nonsense? As of first quarter of 2021, Lagos IGR monthly was about N45B
No
Matter how kleptomaniac or selfish one can be, they won’t ask for such bogus and outrageous undocumented payment.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by Technology14: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ok. Check my profile for your wireless solar powered 4G ptz cctv camera , solar flood lights and terrameters for geophysical survey.
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by newnigerdelta00: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:
If you read the statement very well, they are not saying Tinubu didn't demand money, they said he didn't demand up to #50 billion monthly. It may be only #40 billion monthly to maintain his drug habits.

Nice clarification.

Get out,50billion to fire drugs monthly your head nor correct, propaganda idiot's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by newnigerdelta00: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sajanis:
All of that will stop in Nigeria soon. That's the new Nigerian vision in the forthcoming election.

Enough is enough

Carry talk is allowed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by etrouble: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:
If you read the statement very well, they are not saying Tinubu didn't demand money, they said he didn't demand up to #50 billion monthly. It may be only #40 billion monthly to maintain his drug habits.

Nice clarification.

Yes you are right.

But did Tinubu also demand money from Peter Obituary or how come all Anambra indegenes are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges? Even Obituary and his family live in Lagos. Why is Anambra not livable for Peter Pandora Obituary?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by 7arrows: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
IMPACT05:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/10/tinubu-denies-demanding-n50bn-monthly-from-former-lagos-gov-ambode/

You guys should stop telling lies on tifnubu. He didn't demand for 50billion. He only asked for 49.5bilion as gratification for been a Godfather. Jagaban for life. 2023 disgrace of the century dey wait for u. Shiiiooooo

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by Madmohamed1: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
IMPACT05:

I was thinking that reports is a fake news
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by dododawa1: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Can who own Lagos demanded MONEY from his servant,fake news.
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by 7arrows: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:

Nice clarification.

Yes o. Thought I was the only one that noticed this.
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by etrouble: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
nnamdi640:
Can you give me the monthly revenue of Lagos State before defending a criminal, if not, you should just park yourself one side. You expected him to admit that he demanded for #50billions. Omoale!!!

I think you are the Omoale here. Tell your father too to come out and contest as Lagos governor nah. Abi is your father not qualified and capable? If your state is good, what are you doing slaving in Lagos and sleeping under Lagos bridges? Is Tinubu also collecting money from your state governors? Traitors and betrayers like you abound, but we will destroy you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by Jagabanofafrica: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
How much is the total revenue of lagos state monthly.... pls say another thing

Tinubu is the man for President
Yoruba lokan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by easzypeaszy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:

Nice clarification.
mumuna u be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by walebs147: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Who is Peter obi self? Thanks to that brother who said the Igbo have always depicted Buhari as Jibrin, for them Buhari is till Jibrin. Propaganda and lies everywhere. Have your propaganda and social media lies made your secession from Nigeria successful? Your so called Obi -tuary who can never smell the seat of Nigerian president is being daily promoted on social media. He will always be Nigerian president on social media. Tinubu is your problem. You castigate him, you vilify him, and debase his personality. Take my word for it your so call Obi tuary will not get 7 per cent of the votes. Keep parading your selves around pastors and collaborating with CAN. It doesn't stop Tinubu from winning. It is then you will know that election is not won on social media. Bye to you social media presidential candidate and his followers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by easzypeaszy(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:
This Grand papa Emilokan and lies are like;
Igbo fake news

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by MadarasBlade(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lol
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by themanderon: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
A man that left government in 2007 yet he still determines who should be governor or not should not be trusted not to have made such demands. A man who installed his daughter as iyaoloja of Lagos, his wife as a senator and his croonies in one position or the other to make returns to him cannot be trusted not to have made such demands. Such a greedy old man.
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by nnamdi640: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
etrouble:

I think you are the Omoale here. Tell your father too to come out and contest as Lagos governor nah. Abi is your father not qualified and capable? If your state is good, what are you doing slaving in Lagos and sleeping under Lagos bridges? Is Tinubu also collecting money from your state governors? Traitors and betrayers like you abound, but we will destroy you all
Lol! Am sure you don't know the meaning of traitor and betrayer. Again tell all your brothers in other countries and cities to go back to their own states. Ode!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by Tareq1105: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:

Nice clarification.

You must be foolish to have believed this Ipob Biafra agitators stories.

#40b from how much revenue? Well we know that you guys are just out to destroy Jagaban but I tell you no one can destroy who God has not destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by Okobola146: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Were you expecting him to admit? Oniro buruku
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by jkpbestseries: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:

Nice clarification.

Dont promote Vuwalence.... That is not wat i taught u. Be obidient in 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by Duzzlag(m): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
How possible it is that Anbode was governor 2025? Please explain. �
Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by Tareq1105: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
themanderon:
A man that left government in 2007 yet he still determines who should be governor or not should not be trusted not to have made such demands. A man who installed his daughter as iyaoloja of Lagos, his wife as a senator and his croonies in one position or the other to make returns to him cannot be trusted not to have made such demands. Such a greedy old man.

He's Asiwaju, he's the leader of Yoruba politicians though you don't have such a leader in your zone.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode by Jossibest(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
Bad leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose / Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.