Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,745 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike (61846 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu: APC Should Have Zoned The Ticket To The South-East / PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence / It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by BeardedMeat(m): 7:19am On Aug 12, 2022
Benbellamor:
you think so, after 2023 how old will atiku be? Answer...by 2027 he is over 80yrs plus... Automatic retirement even shame will not let him contest again....
But that won't be on account of Wike.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by CoolAmbience(m): 8:08am On Aug 12, 2022
Modphase:
Extra thing that as a beginning must have an end so the shame is on you foolish Igbos.
Go n end ikpeazu Ugwuayi Abaribe Kalu & Theodore Orji time before gunning for the log in the eye of others.

Lol.

This one no well o.

What has this got to do with Igbos?

Wike is making a fool of himself before the country.

The North will teach him the lesson of his life.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by whatmoreng: 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
desiredhome:

For the record over 80% of Nigerians are corrupt and poor....... corruption leads to poverty..........the selfishness/do or dye system of Nigerians is the problem......no politicians is a saint....... even the pastorprenours using their pulpit for propaganda are all corrupt......
80% percent? Well done .
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by whatmoreng: 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
brightalo1010:

So you don't want your own candidate to win?
Of course I want by candidate to win but not by crook. If he can't win fairly, then majority of Nigerians don't want him. It is called democracy
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by desiredhome: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
whatmoreng:

80% percent? Well done .
Do your study and make your conclusion.....there are more corrupt Nigerians, that is why the country is the way it is......
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by whatmoreng: 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
desiredhome:

Do your study and make your conclusion.....there are more corrupt Nigerians, that is why the country is the way it is......
I am not doing any study. I know a lot of honest people with integrity. You better change the people you associate with please. When 80% of your associates are corrupt it means you my friend is corrupt.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by aujile(m): 6:45am On Aug 13, 2022
BeardedMeat:
You sound jealous of the almajiris grin
But still, they are the poverty capital of the world.
Did you say jealous? There's nothing to get jealous about them
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by brightalo1010: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
whatmoreng:

Of course I want by candidate to win but not by crook. If he can't win fairly, then majority of Nigerians don't want him. It is called democracy

So has the guy in any way said he want his own to win by crook!?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm / Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers / BREAKING: Tambuwal Survives, Narrowly Defeats APC In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.