Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,200 members, 7,860,304 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike (61841 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu: APC Should Have Zoned The Ticket To The South-East / PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence / It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by EndsarsReloaded: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
This fight between Wike and Atiku will cost PDP a lot. Rivers State has large voters and is also influential in SS. With the most influential Christian leaders like Chinyere and Ibiyomie already campaigning for Labour Party, I Obi winning landslide here while PDP gets less than 10%.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by BeardedMeat(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Benbellamor:
so also Atiku, when Atiku lost primaries to Jonathan in 2014 he joined APC to defeat PDP... Now if wike hasn't fight tooth and nail bringing PDP convention to port Harcourt and keep funding PDP Atiku will not have a place to comeback too ....Let wike deal with him...Please Advice Atiku not Wike....wike is the wrong person that will build something and Atiku will roll out and roll in to take a shine....enjoy it.
If so, then Wike should not have gone to the election. He should have just asked for the ticket straight and tell them Emilokon.
At the convention ground he announced he would take whatever the outcome was and work for the party, what has happened now? He is a bitter looser and I dare him to jump into APC and see what happens to his political career.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
The Atikulating crew wont like this.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by cktheluckyman: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
Moh247:

How is 2022 Osun Election results different from 2018?

As far the results on Wikipedia are conxern absolutely nothing changed except Buhari didn't interfere

Lol

Results were automatically uploaded from the polling units to the INEC severs in real time in 2022 in compliance with the 2022 electoral law as amended.

Furthermore there was no case of incidence forms as only those electronically accredited by the BVAS machine was allowed to vote.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Sleekfingers: 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
salesbloo:
- Wike

Video Here:

https://twitter.com/Topboychriss/status/1557129970375344135

cheesy grin
E pain wike reach him bone marrow......if na me too, e go pain me oo.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Thedon22: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Why is the video so short? Why not show us the full video to determine the context in which he said so. How are we sure he was not referring to a local issue in Rivers. Nigerian journalist are wack and manipulative and involved in fake news I suspect the people behind the video are propagandist.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by specialmati(m): 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
yetunsbay:
E.g But Biden is an old man. Is he an angel ?
grin grin grin grin grin grin OK did he bribed delegates to win party election.when you are good you don't need to bribe others to win

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by aujile(m): 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
festacman:
Atiku as VP once held former Pres. Obasanjo to ransom by refusing to support his 2nd term bid because he had majority of state governors and federal legislators with him.

Obasanjo ate the humble pie and went to Atiku's hotel room, kowtowed and asked for his 'blessing'. Atiku backpedaled and ran again as Obasanjo's VP. However, having been humbled by Atiku, Obasanjo quietly drew the battle line. Soon after victory at the polls, Obasanjo commenced a revenge war that eventually chased Atiku out of PDP.

Therefore, I suggest that Atiku should crawl to Gov. Wike, reconcile with him to win election. Thereafter, serve Wike a 'cold breakfast'.
He doesn't want to do that because he feels the north (including APC) memebers will support him to win the election... The North always feeling like they own this kwantry
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by BeardedMeat(m): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
Omoslim26:

He would be a disgrace of a human being to support Atiku.
The resolution is that power should come down South bcus the North has done their own tenure, why should any sensible Southerner primarily campaign for atiku?
Is atiku a Southerner angry
Why did Wike participate in the election with the northerners and others then? He should have demanded the right to first refusal since PDP became a bride he sponsored to the university.
If Wike doesn't watch it, there will be so much bloodshed in his rivers in the coming election because the opposition against him from within is powerful. Men of means that he just can't push around. They will match him dollar to dollar and thug for thug and Rivers people will suffer the brunt.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by BeardedMeat(m): 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
aujile:

He doesn't want to do that because he feels the north (including APC) memebers will support him to win the election... The North always feeling like they own this kwantry
You sound jealous of the almajiris grin
But still, they are the poverty capital of the world.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Omoslim26: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Why did Wike participate in the election with the northerners and others then? He should have demanded the right to first refusal since PDP became a bride he sponsored to the university.
If Wike doesn't watch it, there will be so much bloodshed in his rivers in the coming election because the opposition against him from within is powerful. Men of means that he just can't push around. They will match him dollar to dollar and thug for thug and Rivers people will suffer the brunt.

You are right in your first submission,but nonetheless the good people of Rivers are solidly behind him.

1 Like

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by BeardedMeat(m): 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Omoslim26:

You are right in your first submission,but nonetheless the good people of Rivers are solidly behind him.
The people of Rivers won't go to APC with him.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
PDP lost the chance of winning 2023 election when they field a Northerner after Buhari 8years

this election would have been interesting if Southwest is on APC, southeast on PDP and south south on LP, while they choose Northern VP

Atiku with his greediness ruined this justice settings, he's going on retirement after this 2023 but the joy is, his emergence will give Tinubu's victory, as his political bull dogs are no more Atikulating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Counsellor3432: 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
You are still a baby politician Wike
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Omoslim26: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
BeardedMeat:
The people of Rivers won't go to APC with him.

Wike no fit go Apc oo cheesy
Instead him break out form new pdp.
Remember fayose,orthom and many big wigs in Pdp are with him.
The People of Rivers have one Candidate that's Peter Obi.
Rivers people no go vote for muslim-muslim ticket even if Wike and the Pope chuk mouth.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by providencia(m): 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nwodosis:
Wike is a bitter loser!

So you expect him to support atiku after the southern governor agreed on a southern president in their first meeting ever?

1 Like

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by atinga1: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Moh247:

Bringing some of you kids into political section is a bad decision

No sensible argument or discussion again

How will any right thinking human start accusing people for making a remark

Suddenly I am selfish, and you love Nigeria more than me

Nairaland as gone to dogs
I agree with you, Nairaland has gone to dogs. Your likes made it so. You said you liked the Nairaland before 2014, but it was your APC propaganda machine that destroyed the politics section of Nairaland. SEUN helped them by doing nothing. If it wasn't for people like you in 2014, this section would still be as good as it was.
So, your BMC predecessors and your likes, turned this place to what it is. Stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by BeardedMeat(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Omoslim26:

Wike no fit go Apc oo cheesy
Instead him break out form new pdp.
Remember fayose,orthom and many big wigs in Pdp are with him.
The People of Rivers have one Candidate that's Peter Obi.
Rivers people no go vote for muslim-muslim ticket even if Wike and the Pope chuk mouth.
Ortom following Wike to make trouble now is going to be the second tambuwal in Wilkes life in the near future. He will dump him. As for fayose, he has no clout anywhere anymore.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by newisd75: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
the same Atiku that is not sure of winning in his home state, Atiku is just a place holder candidate in PDP without a national spread, he only has record of winning primary election and lossing the presidential election, Peter obi will get higher vote than him and win it in the second round
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by BeardedMeat(m): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
providencia:

So you expect him to support atiku after the southern governor agreed on a southern president in their first meeting ever?
Why did he proceed to the election with both north and south candidates?

I think we are beginning to see the sense in Peter Obi's breakout without notice. He saw all these coming. Look at him now, he is facing his business and gaining momentum while the so called Big boys fight over yesterday's stew.

Wike went about the primaries campaign insulting and ridiculing fellow southerners in the process, I wonder how he expected to be paid back.

Obi obviously believed power should come to the south, that's why he left PDP to chart his own course. Wike stayed put and even contested against northerners, the results came out and he lost fair and square.

Gabicon take note too.

1 Like

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by gabicon: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nwodosis:
Wike is a bitter loser!

I don't think it's about loosing anymore, southern governors came together and were hosted by the Delta state governor, the result of that meeting was that power has to return to the south. Now a supposed money bag buys his way against an agreement made by the southern governors and we expect everyone to be silent. A bigger question is "if Peter Obi won the PDP ticket will Wike be blowing hot?"
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Moh247: 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
atinga1:
I agree with you, Nairaland has gone to dogs. Your likes made it so. You said you liked the Nairaland before 2014, but it was your APC propaganda machine that destroyed the politics section of Nairaland. SEUN helped them by doing nothing. If it wasn't for people like you in 2014, this section would still be as good as it was.
So, your BMC predecessors and your likes, turned this place to what it is. Stop complaining.

Ok

I am BMC,

I am Selfish

No more rigging

Everybody is OBidient

Now can you fvck off my mention as have got no time for BS
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by BeardedMeat(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
gabicon:

I don't think it's about loosing anymore, southern governors came together and were hosted by the Delta state governor, the result of that meeting was that power has to return to the south. Now a supposed money bag buys his way against an agreement made by the southern governors and we expect everyone to be silent. A bigger question is "if Peter Obi won the PDP ticket will Wike be blowing hot?"

Your last paragraph, yes Wike will blow hot. He bacame power drunk and uncouth. It was either him or no one else.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by CoolAmbience(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nwodosis:
Wike is a bitter loser!

Bitter loser indeed...and senseless too.

No political party will 'provide' the environment PDP availed him.

I am happy though 'cos this actually is the beginning of his end.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by nomenclature(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
salesbloo:
- Wike

Video Here:

https://twitter.com/Topboychriss/status/1557129970375344135
And this is someone that wants to be vice president .
No sane person will make you his vice
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by mediclife1987(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
festacman:
Atiku as VP once held former Pres. Obasanjo to ransom by refusing to support his 2nd term bid because he had majority of state governors and federal legislators with him.

Obasanjo ate the humble pie and went to Atiku's hotel room, kowtowed and asked for his 'blessing'. Atiku backpedaled and ran again as Obasanjo's VP. However, having been humbled by Atiku, Obasanjo quietly drew the battle line. Soon after victory at the polls, Obasanjo commenced a revenge war that eventually chased Atiku out of PDP.

Therefore, I suggest that Atiku should crawl to Gov. Wike, reconcile with him to win election. Thereafter, serve Wike a 'cold breakfast'.

Wike doesn't eat breakfast, he serves it...
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by chrisxxx(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
festacman:

And you think Wike's mother has not told him this?
Atiku is not a good leader. You contested against a powerful force like Wike and you want him to support you with nothing at stake? Atiku would have asked Wike to nominate three VP candidates of his choice where he Atiku may choice any of them of his choice. Okowa can not call a meeting of southern governor to insist it was the turn of south to be the president only for him to settle for the VP. Compensating Okowa with the position of the VP is a slap on southern Nigeria. It is a reward for betraying his people. If this allowed to nourish it will become a tradition.

1 Like

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by CoolAmbience(m): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nwodosis:
Wike is a bitter loser!

Bitter and senseless loser!

Like I wrote in response to a post hailing Wike yesterday, Atiku may not win the presidency, but he could rest on his great relationship and history with Tinubu to keep his investment stakes in Nigeria.

Wike might think that he is dealing with Atiku, however he is only digging his own political grave.

Everything go clear wen e eventually leave office. Besides, some of his very close associates in Rivers are now working for Atiku.

Wike might just be embarrassed in 2023.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by kiddkash(m): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nwodosis:
Wike is a bitter loser!
when you're screwed over, they tell you to play ball and move on, but they never want to be screwed over
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by chrisxxx(m): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
Faber:
You killed Igbos, you denied being Igbo...you served PDP, with your heart, money and strength. They later dumped you. You're not going to the Senate. Ordinary minister you're not even sure.

So na so Wike take retire from Nigerian political space grin grin

Chai, pride goes before the fall.
"You Nyesom Wike, I curse you today, you will suffer till the rest of your life. You will not end well" _Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Of all the 3 top aspirants running for the presidency, only Atiku is free from Nnamdi Kanu's curse. Both Jagaban and Obi were cursed by Nnamdi Kanu. And that man curse dey work.

2023 will tell sha
It has been long I heard from Cownu. Where is he now?
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Cjayboy: 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
Govo Wike, is now romancing with BAT because Amaechi and BAT have fallen apart, hence; a sharp window for Wike to collect enough and increase PDP's high blood pressure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm / Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers / Obiano Should Be Disqualified For Campaigning At Polling Unit - PDP (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.