Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks (12441 Views)

FG Borrows N2.94 Trillion From CBN To Service Domestic Debt In 6 Months / FG Has Saved ₦‎1.45 Trillion From Subsidy Removal - Mohammed Idris / Reps Fume As FG Borrows ₦5.62 Trillion To Fund 2022 Budget Deficit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks by Areaboy2(m): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2022
searchlight:
The number of idiots are more than normal people here. Let me burst your bubble. Assuming there is constitutional provisions for third term do you know that Buhari will still win either by hook or crook?

no naaaa.. haba.. as we are suffering like this and people are dying like flies, you mean to tell me that someone out there will still vote buhari?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked how na?
Re: FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks by fashrola(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2022
Lovenorth:
We are solidly behind the federal government no matter the amount they will borrow to better the lives of the Nigerian people

Get a job.....stop chasing clout here

2 Likes

Re: FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks by onyxo76(m): 9:27am On Aug 11, 2022
what are they doing with all these borrowed money? nothing is working here.

1 Like

Re: FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks by arantess: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2022
Realtalk20:
Oh my goodness.. what a time to be alive to witness this level of stupidity in government .

To the lay man let me summarize.
The Federal government is getting the CBN to print more and more Naira notes to loot on oil or revenue they haven't yet sold or earned...

So basically it's like taking a salary advance on 1 years salary from your bank on a job you haven't yet gotten...

So basically the government and CBN to shore up thisinssne moves will keep devaluing the Naira against the Dollar until it gets to N1500 to $1. angry

We are heading for a super inflation...

Well done APC undecided
it was revealed sometime ago by people in the know that CBN was printing money for flexing and nigerians called for his head

Its an unfortunate situation with the kind of leaders we have currently

1 Like

Re: FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks by Taigaban: 9:36am On Aug 11, 2022
Borrowed to consume, stupid clones. Empty brains with loads of degrees.

1 Like

Re: FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks by searchlight: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2022
Areaboy2:

no naaaa.. haba.. as we are suffering like this and people are dying like flies, you mean to tell me that someone out there will still vote buhari?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked how na?
Yes brother. Didn't you see the video where Tinubu was bragging that he made Buhari the president and for that reason it is his turn and people hailed him. A person who is taking credit for bringing a national disaster to the people and the people are queuing up to reward him with the highest office in the land. Presidential election in this country is never issue based. It is always engulfed by tribal and religious sentiment and power of incumbency, if dead brain Buhari can be president even when it was clear that he's supporting Boko Haram anyone can even shetima one of the Boko Haram sponsors. This is why I believe that the country is irredeemable.

2 Likes

Re: FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks by omojeesu(m): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2022
Nothing will be left behind by the time they leave, if they leave.

1 Like

Re: FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2022
grin grin grin Madam Adeosun would be laughing now ... hehehehehe ...borrow borrow government ...you na no sabi create wealth always borrowing like afishe ... Next Government would come and giving excuse like Gov Oyetola say na PMB borrow all the money, every other thing is use for debt servicing ....When you borrow money without thinking of how to pay back, you would be listening to wrong advices, I am sure 30% of the money borrowed might have been siphoned. .. I don't know the kind of EFCC we have that people would be siphoning crude oil and you can't track them by working with the NAVY ... Biko we need a wealth creator in the next government ......
Re: FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks by juman(m): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2022
Buhari should borrow one hundred billion dollars and give it to fashola to build things across the country.
Re: FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks by Originalsly: 10:23am On Aug 11, 2022
quentin06:

The new govt will do worse, take it from me.

It should. This administration is not only cleaning out the treasury and foreign reserves... but has already borrowed what the economy cannot afford to pay .....and is still trying to borrow even more. The country is sliding down hill .... fast... no new administration can abruptly stop the slide and move the country uphill. The country will continue to slide downhill ... a good government will take quite some time to turn things around. So yes.... the new government will appear to be do doing worse as far as the masses is concerned..
Re: FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks by Basicend: 11:28am On Aug 11, 2022
potbelly:
The most useless minister of finance and central bank governor ever...

Sad really.

Plus the most useless president ever in charge. .Buhari. add him.

1 Like

Re: FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks by lexy2014: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2022
danngnews:

Dont forget FreeStuffsNG ooh.

That's true
Re: FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks by Wizywiz(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nigeria in a state of economic Armageddon.

From top to bottom angry sad

1 Like

Re: FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks by PharmacyStore: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
May God save this country

1 Like

Re: FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks by Loonyy(m): 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
So these people are just borrowing money UpnDown Every Month.
Lawal and Femi are just..........

1 Like

Re: FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks by Wwwq: 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks by onyibest2k(m): 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
check very well u will be surprise to see people promoting apc some times i wonder they were not giving enough breast milk

1 Like

Re: FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks by tafat: 4:15am On Aug 12, 2022
Na wa o, I pity who go be the next president of Nigeria undecided
Re: FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks by wowcatty: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
And you, joblessness is really the worst that can happen to a person.
danngnews:

Dont forget FreeStuffsNG ooh.
Re: FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks by wowcatty: 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
Of course, roadside quota system lightweight economist like Emefiele will have no place in Tinubu's govt.
ImperialYoruba:

The governor of CBN does not have balls. He has been governor before Buhari came to power. They retained him because they saw who he was, he would never say NO.

Definitely Tinubu will not keep Emefiele.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Must Go: Fani Kayode Share Morning Broadcasting, Nigerians Must Listen To / Breaking Supreme Court Okay APC To Contest Rivers Election / Senate President Aspirant Woos PDP Senators-elect With Constituency Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.