Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,960 members, 7,848,898 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

Call Me Mr. Trouble, Wike Says He’s Not An Ordinary Politician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Me Mr. Trouble, Wike Says He’s Not An Ordinary Politician (214 Views)

Deliver Less Than 50% Votes And See Trouble – Wike Threatens Council Chairman / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Bayelsa: Wike Says Dickson Traded Off Bayelsa To APCBut Was Blocked By Silva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call Me Mr. Trouble, Wike Says He’s Not An Ordinary Politician by brightbright: 7:41am On Aug 11, 2022
If you want Trouble, My second name is 'Trouble' — Wike

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ2gWRCO70Q

Rivers State Governor, Nyeson Wike, has continued to boast of his achievements in government, warning that anyone who toyed with him would get his fingers burnt.

Wike in another outing, on Tuesday afternoon while inaugurating the dualised Ogunbali Road in Port Harcourt, declared that his second name was trouble, stating that he would neither run away from any fight, nor succumb to intimidation, no matter from whatever quarters

“As a politician, I’m never scared to say that my second name is trouble, he said, while promising the the youths and women of the area that he would give them N2billion as empowerment, adding that the money would be released on the same day, August 9.

am not an ordinary politician who makes promises without fulfilling it. I’ve won the hearts of my people because of the legacy I’ve built in Rivers State. Because some people went to school very late, they do not understand what I mean when I say I am in charge of this state. I didn’t say I am in charge of votes. But when I talk to my people, they will understand me.

”It is true I have just one vote, but based on the services I have rendered, Rivers people will listen to me. As a Rivers man, I feel very proud. As South-South man, I feel very proud. I have always been consistent in my life, and history is my witness. As it dey sweet us, e dey pain them. Anybody who has not been in Port Harcourt in the past past years should come now. There is revolution in Port Harcourt.”

At the site of the dualised Ogbunuabali – Eastern Bypass Road project in Port Harcourt, which was commissioned by former Governor of Sokoto State, Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko, he bragged: “Take me away today from PDP to another party, I will still perform. So, it is not because I’m in PDP that I’m performing.

Leadership is not about party. Leadership is about individual. Party is only a vehicle to actualise your ambition, to be able to tell your people I have this capacity, I have this quality to render services to you.

“It is because I have that passion for my people, have the commitment to serve my people. Take me to YPP, allow me become whatever I will become there, I will perform. Take me to any party, I will perform. So, it is not party that makes you to perform.”

https://platformsafrica.com/2022/08/10/call-me-mr-trouble-wike-says-hes-not-an-ordinary-politician/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChEpOJQoEFd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Call Me Mr. Trouble, Wike Says He’s Not An Ordinary Politician by Sajanis: 7:42am On Aug 11, 2022
Wike reminds me of late Zimbabwean president, Mugabe
Re: Call Me Mr. Trouble, Wike Says He’s Not An Ordinary Politician by WonderManly(m): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2022
That's why them no pick as vice. You don dey talk too much. Because to me: you don dey over do.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU STRIKE: A Review Of President Buhari's Ultimatum To Education Minister / Peter Obi Blasts Critics: My Figures Of Nigerian's Expert Are Not Wrong / PDP Crisis: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Ayu’s Successor Ahead Of Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.