Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,657 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

I'm 21 She Is 10, SA Calls For The Attention Of Police And Social Workers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 21 She Is 10, SA Calls For The Attention Of Police And Social Workers (760 Views)

I'm 21 She Is 10, SA Calls For The Attention Of Police And Social Workers. / I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 / I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 21 She Is 10, SA Calls For The Attention Of Police And Social Workers by saintbillion(m): 10:12am On Aug 11, 2022
It is only that the only thing that is confusing about the social media is that, they do not give us the background of the story. All what they do is to post a picture that look very awkward and people will start to comment. Nobody has told us whether these people are dating in real life or there is a sort of parental relationship between them.
You may realise that it is a father kissing her daughter. The question is, should fathers kiss their daughters on the lips? I think my answer is definitely yes, the reason being, if mothers are allowed to kiss their sons on the lips, so their fathers are also allowed to do the same to their daughters.
People sometimes get twisted minds to think that this may encourage abomination between a parent and a child. But that should not be the case. So I don't see anything wrong if it is apparental relationship, but then if it is like what people are assuming, then it is definitely statutory rape.
Copied!!!

https://twitter.com/Rakgadi_EM/status/1556522799711326209?t=hiixqATmmJ9BBRQndUOUzw&s=19

Re: I'm 21 She Is 10, SA Calls For The Attention Of Police And Social Workers by saintbillion(m): 10:15am On Aug 11, 2022
Online reactions

Re: I'm 21 She Is 10, SA Calls For The Attention Of Police And Social Workers by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2022
Emeka watch this "space" for me pls am coming lemme go and look for lil gal momsi

I dey show back na na na
Re: I'm 21 She Is 10, SA Calls For The Attention Of Police And Social Workers by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 11, 2022
saintbillion:
It is only that the only thing that is confusing about the social media is that, they do not give us the background of the story. All what they do is to post a picture that look very awkward and people will start to comment. Nobody has told us whether these people are dating in real life or there is a sort of parental relationship between them.
You may realise that it is a father kissing her daughter. The question is, should fathers kiss their daughters on the lips? I think my answer is definitely yes, the reason being, if mothers are allowed to kiss their sons on the lips, so their fathers are also allowed to do the same to their daughters.
People sometimes get twisted minds to think that this may encourage abomination between a parent and a child. But that should not be the case. So I don't see anything wrong if it is apparental relationship, but then if it is like what people are assuming, then it is definitely statutory rape.
Copied!!!

https://twitter.com/Rakgadi_EM/status/1556522799711326209?t=hiixqATmmJ9BBRQndUOUzw&s=19
Grossssss undecided
Re: I'm 21 She Is 10, SA Calls For The Attention Of Police And Social Workers by Geniuelander: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
angry undecided
Re: I'm 21 She Is 10, SA Calls For The Attention Of Police And Social Workers by nairalanderr: 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
wipe that idiot oraimo cord for prick until the cord cut or the prick cut.spits

Re: I'm 21 She Is 10, SA Calls For The Attention Of Police And Social Workers by saintbillion(m): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
nairalanderr:
wipe that idiot oraimo cord for prick until the cord cut or the prick cut.spits
hehehe
Re: I'm 21 She Is 10, SA Calls For The Attention Of Police And Social Workers by saintbillion(m): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Emeka watch this "space" for me pls am coming lemme go and look for lil gal momsi

Let me fillk the space grin

I dey show back na na na
Re: I'm 21 She Is 10, SA Calls For The Attention Of Police And Social Workers by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
Child abuse. He's teaching that girl what she should know in 8 years time
Re: I'm 21 She Is 10, SA Calls For The Attention Of Police And Social Workers by 44Bulldog(m): 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Truly I Wish She Was Sucking My Dicck Like This / Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily / Am I That Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.