Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

REPLY: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REPLY: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify (519 Views)

Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) / Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article / 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REPLY: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by NwekereNdoki: 10:24am On Aug 11, 2022
After reading the poor attempt to discredit Obi, I concluded in my mind that this one just sat from the comfort of his house and the sound of his deafening generator to write trash without moving a muscle to verify his claims.

I am 100% sure he got his assertions from google and online gossip blogs.

I Was thinking I would read something deep and comprehensive, rather I met a shallow attempt to discredit Obi.

NOW LET'S DISSECT

1. Obi handover note is online and EFCC is seeing it. If APC is convinced he didn't hand over what he handed over, then let them sue him in court. Or are they afraid that they will lose and make us love him the more? Obi has been in Nigeria since he left the government. But the man you are quoting (Obiano) Ran away from Nigeria before the day broke. What was his crime? well, this is what EFCC is accusing him of The guardian gathered the former governor was arrested for misappropriating N5bn Sure-P and N37 billion Security Vote funds, which were withdrawn in cash..

Obi was in Johnathan's govt, with the way APC witchhunt GEJ people do you think Obi would've not been arrested if he stole ANAMBRA'S MONEY? A man that met 22-30 Billions of Debt in Anambra and left it at a paltry 2B and governed the state for 8 years without Borrowing is who you are trying to discredit. Please before you do so, ask yourself, how much debt did Tinubu leave in Lagos?

The man is even waiting for EFCC's invitation.

Sources:
- https://guardian.ng/news/efcc-grants-obiano-bail-says-nothing-political-about-arrest/
- https://punchng.com/pandora-papers-ill-visit-efcc-once-i-receive-letter-says-peter-obi/

2. On Education: I don't have much to say to you but, please mention any state that has better public schools than Anambra and that has been able to stay at No 1. Position in WAEC twice. TInubu was governor of Lagos state, he promised to build 16 Millennium schools, guess what, he only ended up building 4. Just four!! And you are trying to discredit a man who single-handedly took Anambra education out of the trenches that today it has the best public school in Nigeria. A man that bought laptops (30,000, a whopping 30,000). Gave first class graduates 1 million each. Rebuilt 100s of schools, built many, built a new university campus and so much more. A man that was giving secondary schools whopping N100M cash. Secondary school oh? Please before you discredit Obi, tell me what Tinubu did in Education.

Sources:
-https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/149494-governor-obi-distributes-laptops-colour-printers-anambra-schools.html
-https://independent.ng/university-teacher-recounts-how-peter-obis-n1-million-encouragement-transformed-their-lives/
-https://allafrica.com/stories/201409040220.html
- https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/obi-donates-n1-46bn-to-mission-primary-schools/
- https://dailypost.ng/2013/07/02/governor-obi-donates-n733-million-to-mission-schools/

3. The journalist is really a clown. Calling SAB Miller, a South African firm his family business shows he is bereft of reality and facts. Therefore, no need to waste time on this. *Check pics of how SAB Miller grew after Obi's investment and what it is now*. Thanks to APC, industries are dying due to our weak Naira.

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SABMiller

4. Obi did not only invest in Fidelity Bank. He invested in Access Bank, Fidelity Bank, First Bank and even GT Bank. So your claim that he invested in Fidelity Bank because he has an interest in the bank is mischievous. Fidelity Bank was a bank that has the capacity to get such investment. Fidelity Bank even got the lease investment

OBI IS NOT A SAINT, BUT HE IS NOT IN TINUBU AND ATIKU GROUP. HE IS FAR BETTER THAN THEM. IF WE ARE CHOOSING THE BEST, THEN OBI IS THE BEST. HE HAS THE INTEGRITY WE NEED IN A PRESIDENT. WE NEED PEOPLE WITHOUT ITCHY FINGER[/b]S AND [b]POLITICAL MOUTHS TO FEED.

AND PLEASE NEXT TIME BEFORE ANYONE ADD "FACTS" OR "VERIFY" IN THEIR PUBLICATIONS, THEY SHOULD LEARN TO DO A PROPER RESEARCH AND STOP DISGRACING THE NOBLE PROFESSION. I'M NOT SURPRISED SHA, MANY BLOGGERS HAVE TURNED INTO JOURNALISTS.

THANK YOU.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: REPLY: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by PointZerom: 10:28am On Aug 11, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: REPLY: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by Sajanis: 10:29am On Aug 11, 2022
One love my people. Election will come and go
Re: REPLY: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by Showmetheway222: 10:32am On Aug 11, 2022
Well said sir. The journalist of a guy goofed up. Anyway he was trying hard to justify his payment but they don't know that the more they pay hungry men to tarnish his image, they more popular they make him because truth always stand tall no matter how hard u try to bend it

1 Like

Re: REPLY: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2022
God bless you with prove at board we have verified him come 2023 obi its our president
Re: REPLY: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by Fkmodhi: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2022
Those mofos won’t reply to this especially when it’s not not agbados and cassavas...
Re: REPLY: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by Abfinest007(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2022
Hope this will get to front page

1 Like

Re: REPLY: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2022
Abfinest007:
Hope this will get to front page

Neverrrrr
Re: REPLY: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by Liebermantic: 10:55am On Aug 11, 2022
They will even hide this thread.
Peter Obi is like wild fire
Re: REPLY: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by RightToReject(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2022
I shudder when I read the opposite article on the front page some hours ago, a misleading and mischievous publication. Anyway, it is just like in the publication where Tinubu and his campaign organization appealed to Peter Obi to call his supporters to order to eschew the campaign of confrontation and calumny; they did not make the call because they like fairness and peace; instead, they did because they do not seem to have upper hand/sole right of meting out vices against the other candidates, something they wish and are doing everything possible to achieve. Theirs is a typical case of hypocritical and disingenuous entities.

I am not in support of the campaign of calumny from any side, though, and every candidate deserves fair treatment.
Re: REPLY: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by MayorOfDelta(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2022
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

I hope this rebuttal grace frontpage...

With all the suffering we are going though, some stupid urchins and drug dealers want to intensify the red burning hot suffering in this country with propagandas and mischiefs..

God punish all Tinubu supporters, tribalists and enemies of progress.

1 Like

Re: REPLY: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by kozmokaz(m): 11:12am On Aug 11, 2022
Seun

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Attention is needed here urgently

We can't allow the will of the wicked prevail in our great nation !
Re: REPLY: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by IduNaOba: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2022
ASỤSỤ dey strike.
Odumegwu Ojukwu University is almost done with their exams.
He he
PO try for Anambra.
Re: REPLY: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by clarocuzioo(m): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Front page please
Re: REPLY: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by udokpuenyi(m): 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
That was their agreement in their recent strategic meeting in a hotel in Abuja. The evil parties that brought this country to its knees does not want to go down without a fight

Re: REPLY: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by ajekpaks(m): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
lol
Re: REPLY: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by fourboys: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
cool

(1) (Reply)

Can Peter Obi Control Nigeria Alone.? / Biafra: Ipob Jubilates Over Successful Conference In Corsica / 2023: Tinubu Can't Win Osun State, Ipinle Omoluabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.