Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) (45051 Views)

"I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party / APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Busy76: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkZyBHR1XuM

Peter Obi don throw shot Oo!

“Let all candidate stand the way I am standing to tell you what they want to do, it’s Only in Nigeria that some candidates are running around while some are sitting down and say it’s their turn” - PO

271 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Nomanshman: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
Doings

347 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Moh247: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
cool

Amaechi ran around Portharcourt Olympics size track yet chopped breakfast

Trump and his supporters said more and did more yet their breakfast got to them

433 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

He lost gallantly with his head held high...

He would have performed better or being acceptable to Nigerian electorates far more than that thing APC mounted there...

If not for money politics, Tinubu won't be a candidate today...Hope he still have enough to buy up voters in all regions ?

725 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

And to think a youth would be supporting a candidate who should be in Old People's Home to decide a future he may not partake in is pathetic...

What tribalism has done to lots of folk is unfortunate

663 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by gasparpisciotta: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Peter Obi the stand up comedian.

We are waiting for campaign to start.

Deal with the issues and not the person

97 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by PandoraObi: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by harizonal123(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Welcome PO to vawulence department

264 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by ekineme: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

I have a feeling that you are on a payroll, so you are justifying the money received. Else in each trade you make it obvious you hv hidden your conscience, probably because of tribalism, religion or conscience for money.

467 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Osariemen12: 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Sense is a prize, not a gift. Reason it eludes your bloodline.

436 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
Freaking
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Abdu81: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
Vauelence is the sweetest thing in the world.

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by seunmsg(m): 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
He can’t do without talking about Tinubu. He went all the way to America to discuss Tinubu with some gullible Igbo supporters. After losing the election, he will go back to live in Lagos and enjoy the good governance that Tinubu was able to put in place in Lagos.

297 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Omesbrit(m): 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Peter Obi the stand up comedian.

We are waiting for campaign to start.

Deal with the issues and not the person
we have been hearing this for ages, like the campaign start self. You can't give what u don't have bro & you can't can't be more innovative than majority of Nigerian youth supporting Obi.

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Moh247: 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
Osariemen12:

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun Oamj4 Nlfpmod

Try and learn to be civil and stop qouting strangers about looking for petty fight like you get money from it

You can make your own comment and ignore mine

224 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by newbornmacho(m): 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:
He can’t do without talking about Tinubu. He went all the way to America to discuss Tinubu with some gullible Igbo supporters. After losing the election, he will go back to live in Lagos and enjoy the good governance that Tinubu was able to put in place in Lagos.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Moh247: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

And to think a youth would be supporting a candidate who should be in Old People's Home to decide a future he may not partake in is pathetic...

Yet same youth Supporter from Ibo land support a 62 years old Ibo man and not Sowore or Prof. Imumolen of Accord Party. He is 39 years old,the
youngest candidate

Talk about hypocrisy

271 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Yet same youth Supporter from Ibo land support a 62 years old Ibo man and not Sowore the youngest candidate

Talk about hypocrisy

62 is a ripe age for such high leadership role...

On Sowore, if he believed that Buhari was good for Nigeria, then I have no reason to trust his sense of judgement subsequently...Wisdom isn't about trial and error kinda of action that's what Sowore has...

And can you look at the level negative energy he churns out? Gutter language? A good leader should be above board in terms of sanity and politeness...

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Yet same youth Supporter from Ibo land support a 62 years old Ibo man and not Sowore the youngest candidate

Talk about hypocrisy

And aside age, which Peter Obi has on his side,justice, equity and fairness favours his region than Sowore or anybody else...

Yoruba cried blue murder in 1998/1999 and everybody supported them...Even Ogbonnaya Onu stepped for a yoruba man. Ekwueme was manoeuvred out of a party he was one of brainchild...And Igbo overwhelmingly voted Yoruba man in OBJ as against an Igbo man in Ojukwu...

Next, Yoruba had another 8years as VP and yet want another 8years as President again...Define greed, insensitivity, avariciousness?

151 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Moh247: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

62 is a ripe age for such high leadership role...

On Sowore, if he believed that Buhari was good for Nigeria, then I have no reason to trust his sense of judgement subsequently...Wisdom isn't about trial and error kinda of action that's what Sowore has...

And can you look at the level negative energy he churns out? Gutter language? A good leader should be above board in terms of sanity and politeness...

Your opinion your right

I support a 70 years old Business Administration Accounting Major Chicago State University graduate

A former senator two terms Governor of Lagos State .... Hero of democracy through NADECO

If I don't attack you for your choice common sense dictate you don't attack me for mine

We both came to a restaurant, you ordered for Akpu and nsala, I ordered for Amala and Abula soup, then you walk up to my table to tell me I am eating shit

288 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Bluntguy: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
But he only stated the obvious

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Moh247: 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

And aside age, which Peter Obi has on his side,justice, equity and fairness favours his region than Sowore or anybody else...

Yoruba cried blue murder in 1998/1999 and everybody supported them...Even Ogbonnaya Onu stepped for a yoruba man. Ekwueme was manoeuvred out of a party he was one of brainchild...And Igbo overwhelmingly voted Yoruba man in OBJ as against an Igbo man in Ojukwu...

Next, Yoruba had another 8years as VP and yet want another 8years as President again...Define greed, insensitivity, avariciousness?

This is 1999 primaries results PDP and 1993 SDP results

Both Ibos and Yoruba had candidate from South,

221 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by VTJN(m): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
Osariemen12:

Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
farano
Mukina2

Rule 2

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Wisetrue99: 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Tinubu, come ooooooo grin grin

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by lhordspy: 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hh
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by lhordspy: 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
Birds of same feather, behaves together.

Peter is actually more daft than i predicted. You that have been running around different churches, sleeping in different media house just to get attention. Is it your turn?

Well, the man you yeebos are actually insulting left, right, center havent even said anything. Like legend has it " it is just a matter of time" .

I know my jagaban, maker of men, chief strategist. This is not time to talk much, not time to trade words. Let's have the prize first and you lots will prefer the 2million sacrifice Ojukwu made to the Nigeria government than the one that will be befalling you this time.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by ekineme: 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Anybody with an ounce of working brain cell or functional brain would not even see Tribalism in my comment

Can you give me a reason I should vote for Tinubu if I want a better Nigeria?

I am waiting for your answer.let your conscience be the judge.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Tinubu ran round Osun yet he lule.

His own people served him breakfast and he laboured in vain cry

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by magnetic20: 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
Vawulence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by dheilaw1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

if you are not tribalistic, then support sowore

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Moh247: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
ekineme:

Can you give me a reason I should vote for Tinubu if I want a better Nigeria?

I am waiting for your answer.let your conscience be the judge.

Vote your choice

But for me I am voting the man with the experience

Age 70

Education

BSC business administration major in accounting first class honours

Career; price Waterhouse Coopers, Delliote, ExxonMobil

Business; TVC OANDO INTELs REMITA

Politics, Senator ,two terms Governor of Lagos State, ACN founder, APC National leader

Additionally he was part of the people who fought for this same democracy

Increased IGR from 700 to 56 billion

Created TSA coppied by FG

Created RRS, BRT, Millenium schools, Lekki Free Trade Zone where Dangote refinery and fertiliser plant are

Created Eko Atlantic city Island

That is just part of some things asiwaju did

You can hate me for my Choice but I know God sees my heart and I know what he did in Lagos

241 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU / Pictures of first international flight from Enugu. / Residents Tie Tortoise To Their Electricity Pole To Scare Off PHCN Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.