Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children (1280 Views)

In my late 20s; I Don't Desire The typical Marriage, But I Want To Have Children / The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children / Man 'fights' His Late Father For Including His Female Children In His Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by Nonam: 11:39am On Aug 11, 2022
My 60 years old mother was once a well to do woman. She was a millionaire and gave birth to eight children, four boys and four girls. My mother later became so broke in life and started depending on us boys. The wrong choices and actions of all my sisters wreck the finance of the woman. Me and my brothers are never been a burden to my mother. We never came with any financial troubles but all my sisters, always comes with all manner of problems. She became so broke because of my sisters and their foolishness.

There is no gain in having female children.
Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by Boogyman557: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by sweetman2022: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nonam:
My mother was once a well to do woman. She gave birth to eight children. Four boys and four girls.

My mother became so broke in life and started depending on us boys. The wrong choices and actions of my sisters wreck the finance of the woman. Me and my brothers are never been a burden to my mother. We never came with any troubles but all my sisters, always comes with all manner of problems. She became so broke because of my sisters and their foolishness.

There is no gain in having female children.
The foundation used in training those female siblings were faulty. If you train your girls very well, I bet you, you will be the proudest man alive, because even if they are in their husband house, they will always have you at heart. A well trained girls are so lovely and caring more than the guys. We have so many untrained ones ,that's why it seems the female child is useless to the society.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by sweetman2022: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
If you don't imbibe critical principle to them at young age, you will fail as a parent. I have a niece who is a teenager now. I can see in her that she has started loving the luxury of good tidings without working for it, because she sees some people doing it.
Whenever she comes around, I make sure I give her the benefits of making her own money and being independent and never to depend on any guy for any reasons. I make her realize how to be responsible for everything she gets and should not allow any guy to subject her to monetary values. I make her understand that guys will respect her if she provides value for herself and date a guy because both can provide value to each other. Her mother has failed to imbibe these lessons unto her before she turns 18. I just hope she listens because I know these lessons should have come before now. Though it is never too late.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by Nonam: 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
I agree with your point but it is very hard to raise these female children to sanity.

Very hard

sweetman2022:

The foundation used in training those female siblings were faulty. If you train your girls very well, I bet you, you will be the proudest man alive, because even if they are in their husband house, they will always have you at heart. A well trained girls are so lovely and caring more than the guys. We have so many untrained ones ,that's why it seems the female child is useless to the society.
Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by Boogyman557: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
sweetman2022:

Holly Gram cool there is nothing like foundation in this useless GENERATION we are in..

Oga forget big GRAMMAR!

Even pastor PIKIN de ENTER school and friends go spoil am..

Abeg make una no de talk about foundation here if una no de see waiting de happen for country..

If u like LUCK UP ur female daughters inside room till Dem grow UP, the one way go spoil go spoil..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by RightToReject(m): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
You made it sound as if irresponsibility is exclusive to the female gender alone, even when a right-thinking clone of you ought to have known that it's not, especially when your answer to a question on whether your mother is irresponsible like your sisters will be in the negative, citing the connotation of your submission.

In summary, your sisters, as bad as their behaviors are if your story is true, aren't standard for the female gender.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by TeppyTherapy: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
The problem is not the female child. The problem is the double standard in raising the female child.

You may not want to admit it but if your sisters are having issues in life, it's most likely due to traumatic experiences they had growing up which you boys either participated in or were shielded from.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by Spherica177: 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nonam:
I agree with your point but it is very hard to raise these female children to sanity.

Very hard

I have a friend who has 3 siblings all together making 4 including him. 2 girls and 2 boys. They have every reason to chose the wrong path as they hardly had 2 square meal daily. They all live in a single room including their parents

As at today, those two girls took their family out of poverty through marriage

The first girl met her husband during her youth service, they got married and they both relocated to US after her service. She'shappily married with 2 kids now

The second girl got a recommendation from someone related to the man's family. The man based in Canada and needed a wife. She got married a year after her service and relocated with the man to Canada

The other two boys are not rich but very responsible. They aren't into cyber fraud nor looking for fast money that is mostly common amongst our youths

The moral of my story, these girls are well raised from a good home. Despite their shortcomings in FINANCES they chose to have a good head over their shoulders

There are lots of useless and miserable boys out there also, not just only girls.

The so called girls y'all accused of being sleeping around aren't doing that with animals nor their fellow girls. They obviously engage in prostitution with their male counterparts

To cap it all, the 2 girls put a smile to their parents faces. Any child can chose to be useless and miserable irrespective of gender. The foundation on how you raise your kids matters alot

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
My daughter is one of the biggest blessings in my life. So smart, hardworking and industrious. I wish i had more female children.

God bless all the female children.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by maureensylvia(f): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by Foodqueen(f): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Have you started having children yet

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by Nonam: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
God is involve in situations like your story above

These two girls have sense. They also know where they are coming from.

Spherica177:
I have a friend who has 3 siblings all together making 4 including him. 2 girls and 2 boys. They have every reason to chose the wrong path as they hardly have 2 square meal a day. They all live in a single room including their parents

As at today, those two girls took their family out of poverty through marriage

The first girl met her husband during her youth service, they got married and they both relocated to US after her service. She'shappily married with 2 kids now

The second girl got a recommendation from someone related to the man's family. The man based in Canada and needed a wife. She got married a year after her service and relocated with the man to Canada

The other two boys are not rich but very responsible. They aren't into cyber fraud nor looking for fast money that is mostly common amongst our youths

The moral of my story, these girls are well raised from a good home. Despite their shortcomings in FINANCES they chose to have a good head over their shoulders

There are lots of useless and miserable boys out there also, not just only girls.

The so called girls y'all accused of being sleeping around aren't doing that with animals nor their fellow girls. They obviously engage in prostitution with their male counterparts

To cap it all, the 2 girls put a smile to their parents faces. Any child can chose to be useless and miserable irrespective of gender. The foundation on how you raise your kids matters alot

Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by Ishilove: 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
Op, may all your kids be females. If you like born 10, all of them will be girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by Mindlog: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
Who is going to end up as your wife/baby mama to give birth to the all boys you desire, your fellow man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by Zubby2005(m): 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
i said to myself never to have female children, discussed it with some friend and they said i'm insane
till now i haven't seen a reason to do so and i don't discuss it with anyone, i have 4 sisters plus i've studied girls both in my environment and village.
i can swear that in my mother's village that there is no virgin 10 yrs above, they are all spoilt, my mum cheated too and her sisters daughter cheated too.
to me it's fine that i don't marry a virgin but you should forget your past and regret your mistakes should do the job but some ladies still beat around the bush.
when my mom cheated on my dad, he cried a lot(someone that has never cried since i was born), but i didn't know what he was going through, when i supported my mom, he told me that if it was me that my wife cheated several times would i agree(i didn't understand then).
but now i understand what he passed through, he was a well known man in the neighbourhood which made it worse cause he was humiliated and laughed at.
my sisters are being pampered on a lot, the first daughter like men and second don the follow, so i'd say its embarrasing to have a female sister.
but bad to have a female child, i know i have never harrassed a young girl, so even if i have a female, nobody would harass her and go scot free!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by JoeRizzla(m): 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Somehow True,

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by Spherica177: 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Zubby2005:
i said to myself never to have female children, discussed it with some friend and they said i'm insane
till now i haven't seen a reason to do so and i don't discuss it with anyone, i have 4 sisters plus i've studied girls both in my environment and village.
i can swear that in my mother's village that there is no virgin 10 yrs above, they are all spoilt, my mum cheated too and her sisters daughter cheated too.
to me it's fine that i don't marry a virgin but you should forget your past and regret your mistakes should do the job but some ladies still beat around the bush.
when my mom cheated on my dad, he cried a lot(someone that has never cried since i was born), but i didn't know what he was going through, when i supported my mom, he told me that if it was me that my wife cheated several times would i agree(i didn't understand then).
but now i understand what he passed through, he was a well known man in the neighbourhood which made it worse cause he was humiliated and laughed at.
my sisters are being pampered on a lot, the first daughter like men and second don the follow, so i'd say its embarrasing to have a female sister.
but bad to have a female child, i know i have never harrassed a young girl, so even if i have a female, nobody would harass her and go scot free!
Your parents are somewhat responsible for your sisters outcome. I'm not putting it completely on their head but they have much of the blame

Yes i know the world is so corrupt now. Infact most girls consider any of their fellow girl being a virgin as stupid and senseless. That is to tell you how messed up the society are

However, as bad as the system is there are still decent girls out there who are still intact and pure. If you must know my first sister got married as a virgin at the age of 25. Her husband confirmed it and was sincerely thanking my parents for raising a responsible woman. My parents are disciplinarian to the core

Normally an average Nigerian girl are prey already it would take only a smart and discipline parents to put them to order. My father was a smart man in that aspect. He obviously knows every tactics a girl child would take so it's very hard to whitewashed his head.

The discipline instilled on her by my parents from small helped her a lot. She never used a mobile phone not until she went to school and she wasn't even bothered about it. She was so contented about everything and you can never entise her with anything. Nothing absolutely freaks her. All these little attributes are rare amongst our girls of today

Same method he's using on the last girl we had. She just got her WAEC result and she doesn't even have a small touch light phone not to talk of a smart enabling phone. It doesn't freak her either because of the way and manner she's being raised. Put all these together with constant discussions with the parents on how to keep herself and be very careful. Once you make them your best of friends it'd make it much easier

There are still virgin girls out there no matter how messed up everything is. It may be scarce but they do exist.

Even though my parents don't have money but I'm so proud of them for raising a good Children especially the girl child

But come to think of it why the focus only on girl child? We neglect the boy child and focus solely on the girl child. Don't you think it's one of the leading factors of irresponsible Men of today? We have lots of men who doesn't have family value nor understand how to treat women properly

Compare the calibre of men we have today to that of our fathers and fore fathers. I think I'd pick then to this present men

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by Karleb(m): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
If I had to choose between a boy or girl child, I'm definitely choosing a girl child everytime.

Girls are easy to control, just do your duties as a parent morally, financially etc.

The worst a woman can become is a prostitute.
The worst a boy can become is a thief, kidnapper or ritualist.

We all know the lesser of the these evils.

In terms of getting spoilt, we are all spoilt one way or the other, so I expect them to get spoilt a bit. undecided
Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by Zubby2005(m): 12:13am On Aug 12, 2022
Spherica177:
Your parents are somewhat responsible for your sisters outcome. I'm not putting it completely on their head but they have much of the blame

Yes i know the world is so corrupt now. Infact most girls consider any of their fellow girl being a virgin as stupid and senseless. That is to tell you how messed up the society are

However, as bad as the system is there are still decent girls out there who are still intact and pure. If you must know my first sister got married as a virgin at the age of 25. Her husband confirmed it and was sincerely thanking my parents for raising a responsible woman. My parents are disciplinarian to the core

Normally an average Nigerian girl are prey already it would take only a smart and discipline parents to put them to order. My father was a smart man in that aspect. He obviously knows every tactics a girl child would take so it's very hard to whitewashed his head.

The discipline instilled on her by my parents from small helped her a lot. She never used a mobile phone not until she went to school and she wasn't even bothered about it. She was so contented about everything and you can never entise her with anything. Nothing absolutely freaks her. All these little attributes are rare amongst our girls of today

Same method he's using on the last girl we had. She just got her WAEC result and she doesn't even have a small touch light phone not to talk of a smart enabling phone. It doesn't freak her either because of the way and manner she's being raised. Put all these together with constant discussions with the parents on how to keep herself and be very careful. Once you make them your best of friends it'd make it much easier

There are still virgin girls out there no matter how messed up everything is. It may be scarce but they do exist.

Even though my parents don't have money but I'm so proud of them for raising a good Children especially the girl child

But come to think of it why the focus only on girl child? We neglect the boy child and focus solely on the girl child. Don't you think it's one of the leading factors of irresponsible Men of today? We have lots of men who doesn't have family value nor understand how to treat women properly

Compare the calibre of men we have today to that of our fathers and fore fathers. I think I'd pick then to this present men
the issue is not the virgin part for me, it's the corrupt minded once
never loyal and gold diggers.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by Mindlog: 12:46am On Aug 12, 2022
Zubby2005:

With Nigeria's poverty rate, where is even the gold to dig?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by Zubby2005(m): 12:53am On Aug 12, 2022
Mindlog:

With Nigeria's poverty rate, where is even the gold to dig?
with the current corruption rate in and corrupt mindset of females nowadays, do you want to have a female child?
Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by ImaIma1(f): 1:44am On Aug 12, 2022
Being useless or foolish is not a gender thing. There are male children that have caused their parents so much pain that they curse the day they were born.

The issue here is that you are using your own family to qualify all. Could it not be that your mother's style in bringing up your sisters could be responsible for their behaviour?

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by Mindlog: 1:45am On Aug 12, 2022
Zubby2005:
with the current corruption rate in and corrupt mindset of females nowadays, do you want to have a female child?

Are the boys corrupt-free?

I have no preference when it comes to children as I am very comfortable with both genders.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by Spherica177: 6:14am On Aug 12, 2022
Zubby2005:

grin grin grin

We are still heading the same way bro. Once a girl child eat the forbidden fruit especially at a tender age. She'd definitely get exposed to all manner of things compare to a child who still keep herself

You can't compare a 17 or 18 years old girl who's already into men to a virgin girl of same age. The former is already exposed to sex which obviously she'd begin to develop (ass, hips, boobs et al) much more than her peers. Probably she's getting money from her so called man/boyfriend. She'd always want to dress to kill and impress. She'd always be conscious of her look. In doing that, she'd definitely be getting much more admirers from other guys. Particularly if those other admirers have something worthwhile to offer compare to her first bobo grin

She's most likely to fall and begin double date getting more dick and more cash. These kind of girls often have same calibre of friends. They'd definitely coach her more on step to take

You don't expect an innocent girl who hasn't tested the forbidden fruit to live such a lifestyle

You know we poor for naija and our women poor pass men, reason why men penetrate into them easily through tangible/material things. An empty headed man can get a girl provided he has cool cash at his disposal to flaunt

Biko tell me which teen girls no wan use iPhone or even android phone for this our generation girls? They are scarce

Parents has a lot of work to do sincerely
Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by Nonam: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
I am using general experience to quality all.

ImaIma1:
Being useless or foolish is not a gender thing. There are male children that have caused their parents so much pain that they curse the day they were born.

The issue here is that you are using your own family to qualify all. Could it not be that your mother's style in bringing up your sisters could be responsible for their behaviour?
Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by OperationalVehi: 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
Op life isn't like that. Just because the girls were a source of pain to her doesn't mean they can't be meaningful people in the society tomorrow.

The girls couldn't have deliberately wanted to ruin their mum's finance. Things happen and that is life. Female kids, when properly brought up are as productive as their male counterpart.

If everyone is granted the wish to only have male children, who person go dey fvck?
Naa so gay dey start oo. Use your sense cheesy
Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by ImaIma1(f): 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nonam:
I am using general experience to quality all.

If I am going to go by general experience from my side, I wouldn't want to have male children because I have seen so many pig headed boys that stressed their parents out.

But I have also seen the very well behaved and successful ones that give me reason not to generalize.

However for you, all the girls you know have been useless to their parents.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by Nonam: 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
ImaIma1:

If I am going to go by general experience from my side, I wouldn't want to have male children because I have seen so many pig headed boys that stressed their parents out.

But I have seen some very well behaved and successful ones that gives me reason not to generalize.

However for you, all the girls you know have been useless to their parents.

smiley smiley smiley
Hmmmmm
Re: Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children by cayorday89(m): 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mindlog:
Who is going to end up as your wife/baby mama to give birth to the all boys you desire, your fellow man?
There is a village in India where this happens, they terminate any female foetus and allow the The birth of male children alone, after sometime, the men grew old and many never had women to marry, only the minute privileged few imported wives from outside their village to still give birth to only boys... If I find it on YouTube I will modify to share the link.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage : A Must Read For The Married. / As A Married Man, What Will You Do If Your Wife Tells You This? / 21st Century Women Are Not So Weak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.