Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,827 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

My Neighbour Daughter Has A Good Sexy Tone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Daughter Has A Good Sexy Tone (2033 Views)

My Neighbour's Daughter Was Raped / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Has Grown Into Quite A Hottie (PHOTOS) / Sex With My Neighbour's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour Daughter Has A Good Sexy Tone by Hollybratt(m): 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
So yesterday night, i was in my room while busy with my phone. My neighbour daughter came to meet me and ask if i can allow her to play some prank. She said she want to act as if am having s*x with her so as to see her mother's reaction. I was confused, she didn't even allow me to talk before she start to moarn outloud. For real, my room is next to their room that her mum can easily hear her. She started moarning as if na one ghana guy dey bang her. Her mum ran to my doorstep and started shouting and knocking"Silifa! silifa!!!" unfortunately for her she didn't lock the door. The woman found out and entered, only for her to see silifa sitting on the chair while i was on the bed with my phone. The woman was like"What's going on here?" Even though am not that attracted to female,
But make i no lie the way the girl's voice make my tempiracha stand that day enh, if no be say the woman show up i for don do the unthinkable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Daughter Has A Good Sexy Tone by Sexyidiot(f): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Boss this wan choke me o grinBoss this wan choke me o grinBoss this wan choke me o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Daughter Has A Good Sexy Tone by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
You no go hard to frame for rape

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Daughter Has A Good Sexy Tone by Chaos14: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Abi, But wait i haven't seen you in a long time bro what happened

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Daughter Has A Good Sexy Tone by Hollybratt(m): 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

been expecting you to leave self.
Re: My Neighbour Daughter Has A Good Sexy Tone by Godada(m): 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
Re: My Neighbour Daughter Has A Good Sexy Tone by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
Chaos14:
I’ve been around
Only that Work wants to finish me these days
Re: My Neighbour Daughter Has A Good Sexy Tone by Hollybratt(m): 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
Chaos14:
Chaos14 you've not being present in that place, why?
Re: My Neighbour Daughter Has A Good Sexy Tone by Chaos14: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2022
Hollybratt:
Chaos14 you've not being present in that place, why?
I haven't been active anywhere i had final exams
Re: My Neighbour Daughter Has A Good Sexy Tone by Shagbatshagba: 10:38am On Aug 13, 2022
who stays at ibadan here? females only
Re: My Neighbour Daughter Has A Good Sexy Tone by Chaos14: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2022
Shagbatshagba:
who stays at ibadan here? females only
I stay in ibadan
Re: My Neighbour Daughter Has A Good Sexy Tone by Shagbatshagba: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
Chaos14:
I stay in ibadan
like seriously? i stay at odo ona...what about you?
Re: My Neighbour Daughter Has A Good Sexy Tone by Hollybratt(m): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
Chaos14:
I haven't been active anywhere i had final exams
Really? but remember you are mod there

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Daughter Has A Good Sexy Tone by Chaos14: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hollybratt:
Really? but remember you are mod there
Yeah but education comes first
Re: My Neighbour Daughter Has A Good Sexy Tone by Hollybratt(m): 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
Chaos14:
Yeah but education comes first
Okay best of luck!
Re: My Neighbour Daughter Has A Good Sexy Tone by Rukkie2: 12:20am On Aug 14, 2022
Linus nba
Re: My Neighbour Daughter Has A Good Sexy Tone by Hollybratt(m): 7:40am On Aug 14, 2022
Rukkie2:
Linus nba
what's this one saying?

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. / . / Many People Enter Marriage Without Knowing The Seriousness Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.