Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Tinubu, A Place Holder For Shettima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, A Place Holder For Shettima (494 Views)

I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum / Tinubu Submits Forms, Includes ‘Place Holder’ As VP / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, A Place Holder For Shettima by Newton2024: 7:05am On Aug 12, 2022
The earlier BATstards realize this the better.

Most of these people pushing this Tinubu doesn't know there's an evil agenda to just install him by fire by force and when he is tired and sick before a year in office or if 'anything' happens Shettima would be sworn in as president and more Kabiru Sokoto would be hiding in his house. Even Yaradua was way stronger than Tinubu before he became president.

Can you live under the government of Shetima who is at the center of Boko-Haram and landlord to wanted Boko-Haram terrorists commanders? No Yoruba muslim would be happy to live in a society like Afghanistan or Yemen.

When you look at Shetima's face, what do you see? It is scary!

Affliction shall not rise the second time.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, A Place Holder For Shettima by ThrownBack: 7:13am On Aug 12, 2022
Everyone knows this. Terrorists candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, A Place Holder For Shettima by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 12, 2022
This should be a cause for concern for all well meaning Nigerians, but NO they wouldn't see past their ethnic sentiments. When it happens they will unleash venoms through their media. But we will be here to remind them that "we told you so". The day PYO lost out was the day I doubted the foresightedness of some people.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, A Place Holder For Shettima by mii4u(f): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2022
Man proposes, God disposes. Affliction shall not rise again the second time.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, A Place Holder For Shettima by Aidejay(m): 7:36am On Aug 12, 2022
grin Okowa A Placeholder For Atiku.
Re: Tinubu, A Place Holder For Shettima by ThrownBack: 7:40am On Aug 12, 2022
Aidejay:
grin Okowa A Placeholder For Atiku Too.

Atiku is not as sick as Tinubu who have returned to hospital.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, A Place Holder For Shettima by Aidejay(m): 7:55am On Aug 12, 2022
ThrownBack:
Atiku is not as sick as Tinubu who have returned to hospital.
Okay, So It's Better Vote For Atiku. At Least If He Mistakenly Dies Ifeanyi Okowa Can Become President.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, A Place Holder For Shettima by ThrownBack: 8:02am On Aug 12, 2022
Aidejay:
Okay, So It's Better Vote For Atiku. At Least If He Mistakenly Dies Ifeanyi Okowa Can Become President.

Why not vote for younger people?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, A Place Holder For Shettima by Aidejay(m): 8:28am On Aug 12, 2022
ThrownBack:
Why not vote for younger people?
Like These Guys?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, A Place Holder For Shettima by SHINJA: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2022
I blame Yoruba muslims for all of these ...

The way they voted in Buhari now they want to vote in a bokoharam terrorist...

The matter just weak me..Haba..
Re: Tinubu, A Place Holder For Shettima by Newton2024: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2022
Aidejay:
Like These Guys?
Do they look like serious guys to you?
Re: Tinubu, A Place Holder For Shettima by Newton2024: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2022
SHINJA:
I blame Yoruba muslims for all of these ...

The way they voted in Buhari now they want to vote in a bokoharam terrorist...

The matter just weak me..Haba..

However, Buhari has never got up to 60% of votes from southwest before.
Re: Tinubu, A Place Holder For Shettima by Parachoko: 11:47am On Aug 12, 2022
Newton2024:
The earlier BATstards realize this the better.

Most of these people pushing this Tinubu doesn't know there's an evil agenda to just install him by fire by force and when he is tired and sick before a year in office or if 'anything' happens Shettima would be sworn in as president and more Kabiru Sokoto would be hiding in his house. Even Yaradua was way stronger than Tinubu before he became president.

Can you live under the government of Shetima who is at the center of Boko-Haram and landlord to wanted Boko-Haram terrorists commanders? No Yoruba muslim would be happy to live in a society like Afghanistan or Yemen.

When you look at Shetima's face, what do you see? It is scary!

Affliction shall not rise the second time.
I'm glad you are already accepting the fact that Asiwaju will win the 2023 Presidential Election.

My support for Asiwaju is Unshakable

(1) (Reply)

If Peter Obi Or Tinubu Is Elected, That Would Be Alright - Governor Akeredolu / Update!!! Calabar On Fire For Peter Obi (Photo - video) / Revelation About Next Nigerian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.