Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,852 members, 7,851,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi (902 Views)

Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos / Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years / Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by marenalexander7: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuBzdETIpNw

From where I stand, I dare to proclaim that Nigeria’s Democracy Must Survive!

The new alliance that we seek is between Nigerian Youths, the Labour Party, which represent Nigerian workers, and Like Minds.  Collectively, it is an alliance of the #OBIdients!

Going forward, we must look for ways to move Nigeria beyond oil. We must end this criminality called 'oil subsidy'. Nigeria today is vastly polarised and wrecked by divisions that run deep along religious, ethnic and regional lines.

There is a staggering level of corruption. Our universities have remained closed for over five months. While our healthcare system remains comatose, power generation and distribution are also at an all-time low.

After we win the 2023 elections, we intend to use the instruments of job creation and regenerative investments to drastically reduce the high incidence of insecurity and poverty, while moving the economy from the consumptive to the productive mode.

Undoubtedly, the greatest challenge we face beyond bad leadership, is lack of elite consensus. But, let us not forget Dante Alighieri‘s admonition, that “The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FulCBJFbq8c

History must serve as a tool in our decision making. The implosion of Nigeria has long been forecasted. Year 2023 could be a tipping point in the annals of our history. But that must not happen, even as the options before the electorate seem stark.

Finally, Our structure is everyone seated in this hall today! Yes, we have structure, and we are ready to move mountains to save Nigeria.

#PeterObi ��

14 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by Smithkafors(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2022
We know you are prepared...... Going all over the country dropping interviews, discussing your plans.

We the youth support you because we want a prosperous future.

14 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by danjumaisah: 11:39am On Aug 12, 2022
The cheapest thing to do is talk.he will be the president, senator,cjn,cbn, etc miracle worker.

14 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by AfrikAllied(m): 11:40am On Aug 12, 2022
Once leakages are blocked, Nigeria is very fixable within 3 years. Ride on Sir!

14 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by dangerousd071: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2022
Peter Obi will return power to citizens just as he returned power of Anambra state to Ndi Anambra when he was governor...
There's no local govt election in Anambra state during the 8 years of Peter obi as governor of Anambra.
Medical Doctors at Anambra state owned hospitals went on strike for 13 months on a stretch when Peter obi was governor..

15 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by adeeyarhabdulla: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2022
The Hand writing is clearly on the wall for all to see.
God has answered us and presented us a Sound, energetic and patriotic Leader in the person of Mr. Peter Obi , vote for him for a better Nigeria that will benefit everyone.
Do not make wrong choices because of ethnic and religious sentiments and later start praying for a better Nigeria, God is not a magician.
What you sow you reap, my only concern in this case is if majority makes wrong choices even the minority that made right choices will also reap the dividends of the wrong choices.

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by mubaudeenka: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2022
Talk is cheap, he should state exactly how he will be doing that,obi should also remember that governance has a process and procedure. I was also thinking aloud that during his days as a sitting governor why was power not given to the people, why now, what have change.

13 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by updatechange(m): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2022
Let's try this man, I think he's worth it wink

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by favourobaro90: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2022
You voted Buhari twice, 8 years later you are ready to vote Tinubu. Despite the fact that Tinubu has continued to show all the signs that we saw in Buhari before Election in 2015. He has even told us that he will run the country like Buhari.
Oga, what are we doing with our common sense!

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 12, 2022
We are supporting change

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by Ecos(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2022
We trust you our incoming President

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by rickpat(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2022
dreamers.... NIGERIA IS NOT FIXABLE....AS LONG AS THE POLITICIANS ARE NIGERIANS... NIGERIA SHOULD BE RECOLONIZED...LOL...THE EARLIER THE BETTER

POLITICIANS KNOW ALL THE SOLUTIONS BUT AFTER ELECTIONS THEY WILL FORGET AND START MAKING EXCUSES. .

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by Steven809: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2022
Has Peter Obi returned power to Anambrian during his 8yrs tenure as governor? Rubbish.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by WATCHOVER(m): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2022
This is one statement I do not like, you start giving unnecessary hope, if you can not fulfill it you become a loser.
Like what finished APC

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by raheemislamiyah: 11:57am On Aug 12, 2022
We can clearly see Anambra in the hands of her citizens and today Anambra state is a Dubai in Nigeria.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by rickpat(m): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2022
Mr Peter obi is it the way you fixed anambra state in 8years or is there another way?

SILLY EMPTY VESSEL...OGA SHUT UP....I DON'T BLAME YOU,ITS NIGERIANS THAT AIN'T TIRED OF RECYCLING FAILED POLITICIANS

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by 360degreess(m): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2022
Obi the grandmaster of lie.Secrete member of ipob terrorists

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by kafassamuel007: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2022
Someone who never conduct local government election want to return power to the people. Na wa ooo.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by Samuel089: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
Only tribalistic and religious fanatics are negative against this man. The same people voted for buhari twice and they are here again to unleash another terror

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by isaaudugeidam: 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
We are strongly behind you sir. We must rescue Nigeria if they want us to still be together

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by BATified2023: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
Smithkafors:
We know you are prepared...... Going all over the country dropping interviews, discussing your plans.

We the youth support you because we want a prosperous future.
the same buhari format

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by BATified2023: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
dangerousd071:
Peter Obi will return power to citizens just as he returned power of Anambra state to Ndi Anambra when he was governor...
There's no local govt election in Anambra state during the 8 years of Peter obi as governor of Anambra.
Medical Doctors at Anambra state owned hospitals went on strike for 13 months on a stretch when Peter obi was governor..
I tire ooo

One day ikpeazu will come out n tell us he’s the best governor during his set

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by mycar: 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
The best man for the job for now until one of the urchins declare to run and not a grandpa that they want to force on us

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by jamiluusman: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
We're definitely going to give you a chance. Hoping you won't let us down.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by ericendurance1: 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
The same way he did it in Anambra �.

What a political jester �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by OfoIgbo: 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
mubaudeenka:
Talk is cheap, he should state exactly how he will be doing that,obi should also remember that governance has a process and procedure. I was also thinking aloud that during his days as a sitting governor why was power not given to the people, why now, what have change.

Obi's emergence as the governor of Anambra state marked the end of godfatherism in Anambra, so in a way, he gave the state back to the people of the state.

That is largely why Anambra people now elect people they want, and not people foisted on them by greedy godfathers.
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by backnbeta(f): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
If perchance you get ther- please fix it undecided
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by OkCornel(m): 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
Here we go again…

1999 till date has been false promises and excuses. I hope this one is genuine.
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by Iykopee(m): 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
Tinubu urchins with his fake headline. Where did he, Peter Obi, mention that he would fix Nigeria in four years.

God punish u there. Useless BATstard
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by SenatePresdo(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
danjumaisah:
The cheapest thing to do is talk.he will be the president, senator,cjn,cbn, etc miracle worker.

I believe him.

Osinbajo showed it is possible to fix Nigeria with that short period of time when Buhari relinquished power to him and travelled.
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
With Spanners and Screw Drivers !!! Can you tell us one thing you have fixed which is still in existence till now ? pls any obi dog that wishes to reply this should be morally ,sensible and specific .Insult as usual is not allow give me better reason to support Obi not to be Obidient . Bcs Obidient is fallacy for any mature person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa ( EKPERIMA) Busted Again With Lies, Using Old Pictures To Claim Sit A / Any Slogan For APC In 2023? / Esn Beheads Another ESN PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.