Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? (49231 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video / 10 Reasons Why Your Husband May Be Cheating On You / Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Which one is bastard money again grin grin

So what's your plan with having kids
surrogacy bro I'm taking care of my kid myself and yes I only want one child boy or girl, it's always been my dream... And another reason is to prove people that always argue with me wrong... Killing two birds with one stone
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by jonahhh: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
Solution: if she has kids for you then take them along with you next time if you can cause… Women are sneaky and thrive in mind games, not until you confront her with respect and distance make sure you ignore anything she does to annoy you on purpose and don’t fist up through out the confrontation. If you don’t drill her you might never find out, there’s nothing we here that’ll answer your question , only her expression and reactions can answer your questions. Make e no b say na she dey cook for your friend.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Born2Breed(f): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
Something has been going on even before you travel.

A cheating wife won't stop cheating.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by goldust777: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
virginprincess:
So because your friend gave your wife money you just concluded that she is cheating on you without any concrete evidenceundecided undecided,nawa for some men sha,anyway,what i see there is that you never trusted your wife from the onset if not why would you just conclude that she's cheating on you .
thunder fire you cheat squad we know your type

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Henryfocoyo(m): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
[/sup][sup]
thorpido:
Your wife and the so-called friend don't appear to be clean.There is something they are both hiding.
It is a good thing you severed your relationship with him.Stand your ground too that your wife can't have any communication with him.

I hope you have plans to bring your wife abroad to be with you.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by ume1000: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Something dey worry you for head, no be every body dey useless like you

how so
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Cheasystickylov: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Osama2478:
Nairalanders,

Please I need you to help me have a third eye into a personal matter. Although, I have taken a position, I just wanted to be sure I never overreacted.

I am a guy based in Europe and my wife is in Nigeria. I have only been away for a year.

There was a day I was calling my wife on phone and her other phone was ringing which I asked her to pick up but she never did only to say that it was my friend calling her. I was surprised and asked her immediately how did my friend get know her other number. She gave some not-so-convincing explanation but I let it slide.

Curiously, when I returned to Nigeria, I discovered that this friend sent money to her and she never told me about it. The so called friend also didn't tell me anything. In fact, he has always acted as if he wasn't having any contact with my wife.

When I saw the transaction, my wife wanted to manipulate the situation to make it look like I was invading her privacy. I stood my ground to know what purpose the money was meant for but no reasonable explanation.

I called the friend too to know what the money was meant for but only retorted if he couldn't give my wife money as a friend. He couldn't offer any reasonable explanation. With high sense of modesty, this is a guy that would wish to be in my position economic wise and I have always been very generous to my wife when it comes to money. Therefore, financial lack could not be an excuse.

After this experience, I severe my friendship with the guy and rein in on my wife too. I felt that was not the kind of friendship any reasonable person should keep because I felt betrayed by his actions and inactions in relating with my wife behind me. I also see both of them (friend and wife) to be dangerous to my well-being.

Please I will like to know if I overreacted.

Thank you.

MOD please take it to front page for wider views and opinions
First cheating is not about sexual relations, you wife can not be a close friend to your own friend. It is Not about her, it is about respect for you and the family. Your wife is thenperson to work on and not your friend. If she does not encourage it, you friend dare not. This is not also to exonerate your friend, because of he was a good friend , he should know his boundaries.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Osama2478: 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
Mustiboy:

May our good intentions not be deemed as cynical.

What's the point of calling him a friend when he can't be nice to your family? That means you don't trust him.

What's the point of calling him a friend when he can't seek travelling help from you or even lend your money? Perhaps, you never meant well for him.

"This is someone who would wish to be in my current position economic wise..."

The above quote confirms my deduction that you never meant well for your friend and always wish that he comes begging you for crumbs.

In my opinion, he should be the one avoiding you and not the other way around.

I've always wished that all my friends and I attain success in life and lift each other. Seems that's not the case in your own world.

It is always easy to conjure any theory. You don't know the history of me and this friend. You obviously also don't know what I have done in the course of that friendship. When it comes to collective success, I am sure that this so-called friend would disagree with you except he wants to be hypocritical. He has a wife too and he knows quite well that I don't pass my boundaries. In fact, I don't have his wife's phone number

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Bennycollins: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
virginprincess:
So because your friend gave your wife money you just concluded that she is cheating on you without any concrete evidenceundecided undecided,nawa for some men sha,anyway,what i see there is that you never trusted your wife from the onset if not why would you just conclude that she's cheating on you .
Read the post again, everything is suspicious, not just giving and receiving money. The OP said his supposed friend has always given him the impression that he has not been in contact with his wife, while they have actually been communicating .
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by elantraceey(f): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
Off point but I like the way you write.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by PhantomThief(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
When she does you wrong, thank God she did what she did, learn from it & move on.You’re a king. Don’t be a simp and never settle for less. Play along and catch the two of them red handed then Go for a woman who know her self worth and show the useless ones the f*ckin door , She can’t be in a marriage with you and be frolicking with your friend, You will end up fathering a bastard one day.

Don’t hate her. Live your best life king.

NOTE:This account is dedicated to saving all men that simp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by skyp(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
Richy4:
<< Trust is really dead in this weird world..
***Does it mean that this can never be a possible scenario any more in this weird world?**

<< John my friend stays in France, the wife Sandra stays in Nigeria...
<<On a good day, out of my kind and benevolent heart, gave Sandra 30K to buy icecream for the kids and herself.. thinking I was looking out for the interest of my friends John..
<<John came back to Nigeria, saw the alert on the wife's phone and began to "Meleske"
<< My goodness, suddenly turned into betrayal, adultery and infidelity
<< Na waaaOo!! embarassed

One of them
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by BigDawsNet: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
Antimarraige:
surrogacy bro I'm taking care of my kid myself and yes I only want one child boy or girl, it's always been my dream... And another reason is to prove people that always argue with me wrong... Killing two birds with one stone

So literally you don't hates women
Just don't wanna be tied up with one...

Sha make sure you dey nack well... na exercise
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Orelafintun: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
virginprincess:
So because your friend gave your wife money you just concluded that she is cheating on you without any concrete evidenceundecided undecided,nawa for some men sha,anyway,what i see there is that you never trusted your wife from the onset if not why would you just conclude that she's cheating on you V.
My dear, something is happening between the friend and his wife. The wife my be interested in the guy which will make it easier for the runs. This life is funny. It is a common occurrence in marriage but they made mistake of letting the foreign guy knew the game. Anyway, wetin concerns me set.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Enyimbamercedes: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
There are always three sides to every story:

Your side, her side and the truth

You haf talk your own where you claim to be not only financially generous to your wife but also more economically well to do than your friend.

When you have time, give her your handle or open one for her and let her state her side of the story.

Fact is… she has no reason to take money from your friend unless
1. You are not as generous as you think you are
2. You are not generous enough to meet her needs
3. She is insatiable financially; OR
4. It was compensation for services rendered; check she may be a business woman

That being said, how much is the money in question? If it is more than your generous allowance, then sit up! Be more generous
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by skyp(m): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
But to be honest, if you live abroad and leave your wife in naija trust me she will cheat just the same way you are cheating wherever you are based. If she is not doing it with your friend she is doing it with others. And at this point, haven't tested cheating, she might become worst if travelled abroad.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by girlygirlyMain: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
SO DNA FOR ALL YOUR CHILDREN ASAP...
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by EngtTemmy(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Transaction dey go lowkey. Don’t wait for screenshots
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Panda7(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
kill him, any friend that sapa my wife will die by sword. i swear sad
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by fuckwell2080: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
@OP you didnt over reacted you did right .you have every right to no what is going on between ur wife and friend.see truth been told your friend is a BETRAYAL.YOUR WIFE is a PROSTITUTE.No good explaination.see women are DANGEROUS.Not all women in husband house are women or good.some uses marriage to cover there PROMISCIOUS LIFE.Bleep around without no shame.There is notin hidden under the sun.Your friend they Bleep ur WIFE well.some women no get SHAME.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Desusi: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Blunttruth:

You didn't overreact, there is something going on between them, the way you handle it will make her confess. Meanwhile what is your plan for your wife, are you bringing her to join you? Do you intend to leave her here while you will getting your groove on over there and thinking money will keep her body and soul together.
This is the mistakes most people make in relationship, money is not everything. Keeping your wife in Nigeria and residing in Europe? Your friend is indirect taking care of her aside from money.what a world! His telling you if he cannot take care of your wife who would? There's much to this. Its either you take your wife with you or allow her to look for another man who can service her regularly. The temptation to cheat on you is great. I observed you're a jealousy fellow as is common to all men.Arise and wake up from your slumber.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Didi2d(m): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
virginprincess:

Lol..
Yea! Nothing might be going on between them.
But remember the part he said they both behave like they don't communicate at all, and also she never mentioned to her husband that his friend gave her money. So with this it's 80% possible they're seeing each other.

And to my information most women that have their husband based abroad flirt outside, yes its the trend.

This is why I don't support husband and wife living in different cities not to talk of different country
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by crackhaus: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
DukeNija:

They both owe it to him. His friend has no right to send money to his wife without his consent. There’re boundaries you don’t cross especially with marriage, otherwise complete transparency should suffice.
True, but more on his wife than the friend.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Cheasystickylov: 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
Osama2478:
As for me, I don't engage in any private discussion with my friends' girlfriends let alone wives.

For any man that engages in private discussions with his friend's wife without his knowledge and to the point of sending money to her especially when the man is not around if nothing is happening at the moment, it clearly showed that he has got a plan. That was my conviction. These are the kind of people that will keep pretending to care for the woman because her husband is not around till they get in between their legs.

Funny enough, this was a guy that was owing me money and never talked about it again because I have traveled abroad.
You know when thing like this happen, I know the importance we attach to it is dependent on other many factors, for the fact that you are thinking along this line, it simply means your wife has given you room to doubt her faithfulness, I understand that one can not explain everything. Therefore I will advice you to take a decision not based on morality but based on putting yourself first. Sadly when you overlook things like this, it is not even good for the woman, because she will see you as weak and begun to loose interest for you. Eventually she will do worse. It is Not wise to learn the hard way. Learn from others bro. Lastly if she discovered that you sent money to her friend without you telling her, and when she finally discovers. Will she accept the same answer that she gave you ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by damwaves: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
Please be conscious of people you take advise from a lot of people here are online cancellors who have never for once engaged in marriage. Don't jump into conclusion, no matter how smart a woman is you will surely get to know all her secrets if truly she's doing it. Just remain calm and be watchful.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Fantazy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
You be sharp man jor.
Very sensitive!
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Abemy(m): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
Richy4:
<< Trust is really dead in this weird world..
***Does it mean that this can never be a possible scenario any more in this weird world?**

<< John my friend stays in France, the wife Sandra stays in Nigeria...
<<On a good day, out of my kind and benevolent heart, gave Sandra 30K to buy icecream for the kids and herself.. thinking I was looking out for the interest of my friends John..
<<John came back to Nigeria, saw the alert on the wife's phone and began to "Meleske"
<< My goodness, suddenly turned into betrayal, adultery and infidelity
<< Na waaaOo!! embarassed

Op never mentioned the amount, and you know how much shouldn't be thought of been icescream money.

Their attitude vindicated op's suspicion.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by DigitalTrading2: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
anthonyuncle:
the woman you married wished that your friend was the rich one -and not you.
she married you because you were ready for marriage (and not him).

i pity you

Hmmm... Another banger
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Ilekokonit: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
Osama2478:
I also see both of them (friend and wife) to be dangerous to my well-being.

There above is the answer you need.

You don't have a wife yet.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Cheasystickylov: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
Data600:
Could it be the money he gave her was for abortion?

thinking aloud
grin grin grin evil walks on four legs on nairaland
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Cheasystickylov: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
DukeNija:

You’d be shocked that the wife instigated this plan. You think men are comfortable leaving behind their families? Women are daughters of Eve for a reason. You plan with them and they turn and do something else and still pin it on you. You take the fall for something you didn’t even do.
only a very experienced man can make a comment like this. Well done boss

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Anonymoususher: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
Exactly the same experience I had today and thank God I took permission from my friend before sending money to his girlfriend.

I have this very good friend of mine, he is in a relationship with a lady who also turned out to be my friend too.

Twice I have sent money to her and anytime I do, I take permission from my friend and give reason why before sending. She is a nice girl and whenever I visit with my friend she makes sure that I am well taken care of. Even if I come around with my fiancee she caters for us and not that she has enough.

Today I decided to surprise her with credit alert and I had to go through my friend to get his approval first.

We should learn to respect boundaries. Men are too jealous and suspicious and you don't go about rendering assistance to their partner without their knowledge. I can never visit my friend's house alone, even if he is aware I can never go. Not because I have ulterior motives OR he suspects me but to set boundaries

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Who Else Has This Kind Of Mum? / He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband / Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.