Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? (49224 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video / 10 Reasons Why Your Husband May Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Pootle: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
Cubalabloo:
You may be wrong from your point of view. You need to establish further evidence. As of now, you aint got none.

We may not know a million percent of that which we think we know.
So friend, you are just gawking. Gawking is not seeing.

oga person nor dey wait for evidence for now a days women..

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by crackhouse(m): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
When are u going back to your base? U should allow them to enjoy themselves please since u marry wife leave am in naija for another person...
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
thundervirus:
Make I wait for elders
Haha Abi? Your comment hit me o grin
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
BigDawsNet:

If Dj Cuppy propose to you with a diamond ring

Lie say u go reject ham cheesy
damn that's a a poverty mentality, I can't live with any lady for more than 2 days so even if Oprah Winfrey propose I will pick race.

I get bastard money myself and my mental health is more important than any rich lady or rich family

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
Antimarraige:
From 2010 upwards, na fool dey marry grin

Enjoy your woes
grin grin grin Anti marriage
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by sansid(m): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Distance relationship is a disaster waiting to happen.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by thundervirus(m): 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Haha Abi? Your comment hit me o grin

Yes o, cos dis one pass my power o

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Eniitankorede: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
Osama2478:
Nairalanders,

Please I need you to help me have a third eye into a personal matter. Although, I have taken a position, I just wanted to be sure I never overreacted.

I am a guy based in Europe and my wife is in Nigeria. I have only been away for a year.

There was a day I was calling my wife on phone and her other phone was ringing which I asked her to pick up but she never did only to say that it was my friend calling her. I was surprised and asked her immediately how did my friend get know her other number. She gave some not-so-convincing explanation but I let it slide.

Curiously, when I returned to Nigeria, I discovered that this friend sent money to her and she never told me about it. The so called friend also didn't tell me anything. In fact, he has always acted as if he wasn't having any contact with my wife.

When I saw the transaction, my wife wanted to manipulate the situation to make it look like I was invading her privacy. I stood my ground to know what purpose the money was meant for but no reasonable explanation.

I called the friend too to know what the money was meant for but only retorted if he couldn't give my wife money as a friend. He couldn't offer any reasonable explanation. With high sense of modesty, this is a guy that would wish to be in my position economic wise and I have always been very generous to my wife when it comes to money. Therefore, financial lack could not be an excuse.

After this experience, I severe my friendship with the guy and rein in on my wife too. I felt that was not the kind of friendship any reasonable person should keep because I felt betrayed by his actions and inactions in relating with my wife behind me. I also see both of them (friend and wife) to be dangerous to my well-being.

Please I will like to know if I overreacted.

Thank you.

MOD please take it to front page for wider views and opinions

That’s not a friend. He is a snake under the grass. I hope he has not been licking your wife by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Data600: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
Could it be the money he gave her was for abortion?

thinking aloud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Janemenayt: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hzhdhr

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by princejones(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
virginprincess:
So because your friend gave your wife money you just concluded that she is cheating on you without any concrete evidenceundecided undecided,nawa for some men sha,anyway,what i see there is that you never trusted your wife from the onset if not why would you just conclude that she's cheating on you .
why did his wife not tell him about the money given by his friend
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by BloomingDale(f): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
DukeNija:

Isn’t he better off with the divorce? Is that woman worth a dime and nickel? Remorseless, and lacking integrity. What is the marriage worth when he can’t even trust her? Dude will walk on egg shells and can’t sleep with both eyes closed. Is that a way to live?

Would you also give this same advice to the wife if the husband was suspected of cheating?
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Sermwell(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
virginprincess:
So because your friend gave your wife money you just concluded that she is cheating on you without any concrete evidenceundecided undecided,nawa for some men sha,anyway,what i see there is that you never trusted your wife from the onset if not why would you just conclude that she's cheating on you .
You're a fool! How come they can't give a concrete reason for the money he gave her?

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Jnrbaino4real(m): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
Malory:
They have something going on that they are hiding from you.
Naked fact. I have given this a very derp thought and you are so right
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by duncan511: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
You Bleep up for taken her along, I pray she does not give you problem over there, because my can’t try what she did, no body or any man can send money to wife without her telling me, unless is her business then is fine but for no reason a man or my man friend send money to her and she did not tell me, not that she is lacking financially or I don’t have or give her the consent, she must confess what she had with him, why that money and what for, if she can’t prove it, that is the end of the marriage, I can’t be giving you money and you still be collecting money from my friend without my knowledge instead defending him then you will return to parent and tell them why you are embarrassing me, your reaction is good, at least you would warn your friend very well and never call your wife again then also warn your wife never to call or receive call from him again and never received any money from any man without your consent unless if it is business, you must have address all this before taken her along cause she might likely give you trouble over there, taking her there was not too good, even her informing your friend about her travel is a enough reason for her to stop the travel cause, cause she will still continue that behavior over there. You make Big mistake oh of taking her there without her remorseful.

3 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by yunafa(f): 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
It is better to catch them red handed than suspect them because imagining what could have happened is torture.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Sleekfingers: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
Osama2478:
Nairalanders,

Please I need you to help me have a third eye into a personal matter. Although, I have taken a position, I just wanted to be sure I never overreacted.

I am a guy based in Europe and my wife is in Nigeria. I have only been away for a year.

There was a day I was calling my wife on phone and her other phone was ringing which I asked her to pick up but she never did only to say that it was my friend calling her. I was surprised and asked her immediately how did my friend get know her other number. She gave some not-so-convincing explanation but I let it slide.

Curiously, when I returned to Nigeria, I discovered that this friend sent money to her and she never told me about it. The so called friend also didn't tell me anything. In fact, he has always acted as if he wasn't having any contact with my wife.

When I saw the transaction, my wife wanted to manipulate the situation to make it look like I was invading her privacy. I stood my ground to know what purpose the money was meant for but no reasonable explanation.

I called the friend too to know what the money was meant for but only retorted if he couldn't give my wife money as a friend. He couldn't offer any reasonable explanation. With high sense of modesty, this is a guy that would wish to be in my position economic wise and I have always been very generous to my wife when it comes to money. Therefore, financial lack could not be an excuse.

After this experience, I severe my friendship with the guy and rein in on my wife too. I felt that was not the kind of friendship any reasonable person should keep because I felt betrayed by his actions and inactions in relating with my wife behind me. I also see both of them (friend and wife) to be dangerous to my well-being.

Thank you.

Dem say person wey wan catch monkey, go do like monkey. You overreacted.
In my opinion, you should have set a trap. If anything is going on between them. You will catch dem redheaded. But you already blew it.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by PROPHETmichael: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
Osama2478:
Nairalanders,

Thank you.

PM and I'll tell you what to do.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by ufotunang: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
What do you expect when you are far away in Europe and your wife is at Nigeria lonely... she will need another man to fill up the vacant space...she is a human being she has feelings she will need some one to mingle with her and touch her...body no be firewood

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
Osama2478:
Nairalanders,

Thank you.

you are not over reacted bro, I don't joke with my wife, disconnect everything that has to do with that useless friend right now, with imidiate effect
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by maxzzo1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
If ur bday has not pass dey maybe planning a surprise bday bash for u? Or something might be going on but i still doubt....
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
Your friend is fucking your wife. My candid opinion though. But truth be told. He ce your wife and your friend did not give you any reasonable explanations, then it is possible they make out. Did deep but watch your emotion.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
ufotunang:
What do you expect when you are far away in Europe and your wife is at Nigeria lonely... she will need another man to fill up the vacant space...she is a human being she has feelings she will need some one to mingle with her and touch her...body no be firewood
touch someone wife? Honestly you are very mad! Or are you Op friend? Thunder.......

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by HITsquad: 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
Long distance marriage is never advisable... If you are abroad as a hustler, bringing your wife over should be among your first priorities.
Body no be firewood, more than 70% of women in long distance marriage cheat on their husband... While more than 90% of the men also cheat on their wives.

But it can not be guaranteed that your wife is actually cheating on you with your friend... but their activities obviously seems very suspicious and requires further investigation.
So you didn't overreact, your wife and your friend shouldn't have a backyard activities of any sort that you shouldn't be made aware of as a husband and as a friend.

So something is obviously fishy... But you have to be sure what it is first, as it maybe not be sexual...
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by kingemaker(m): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
StPete:
Your wife would’ve divulged such private travel plans with your friend while they were in bed cos it’s only about that time most people divulge family secrets
You took this outta my mouth.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Sapeleomi: 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
virginprincess:

—-___-------________---------------------((((
Good day Virgin princess,
The gift or receiving the money is not the issue here. Please try and see where the guys is coming from. It is the failing to disclose, secrecy, inability to explan after the revelation..
If you choose to share your life in a committed relationship or marriage. Honesty, clarity, trust and full disclosure is a must. Trust is important. If you can cannot be transparent to your husband and father of your children then don't bother getting into marriage.

The repercussion for hiding or keep mum are grave...the guys friends could try and black mail her in future if he knows she keeps secrets from her husband..

We must all treat others well.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by alizma: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Antimarriage and Qtrpst4 both of you should pls carry your mad.ness elsewhere,this is a serious thread that needs serious contributions,so you guys should stop spamming everywhere with nonsense.
I know you won't be able to go beyond this level of understanding.
Did you no read the part where he said this is a friend that acts like he doesn't relate with his wife? From that description, that his friend is not the kind of friend that he would have thought relate with his wife
Did you read the part where he said this same friend who he ordinarily assumed does not relate with his wife has the wife's second number? Second numbers are not usually numbers for the public but few selected individuals. Finally did you read the part where he said neither his wife nor his friend mentioned the financial assistance to his hearing, he found out by himself. Women who truly love their husband are always proud to disclose such gift, they believe its way of showing that they have good relationship with their husband's friends or family members.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by duncan511: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You are over reacting. Giving financial gifts to my friends families are no issue. You have no evidence that proofs that your Wife is cheating on you with your Friend. If I were you, I'll let it slide.
Is wrong because wife is financial stable and don’t need any body money, if such money should enter her account, should as well informed her husband so that the man will be aware and also thank the man his friend for helping his wife on his absent, but this not like the wife need money or husband refuse to send money to her, or was not hearing from his husband but just send money and wife especially hid it from his husband and even the friend also hid it also from the husband, if it was you must have suspected her and your friend, there must be a motive of doing that, they would had explained that the husband but they can’t explain. The main fault is from the wife and not even the man’s friend cause is the duty of the wife to inform her husband but she was silent. When I was still young my parent never allowed use to collect some things from one without informing them about it, so that they will go thank the person and we don’t eat such things without theirs approval if they find out without we telling them we are in soup, she is wrong my dear, even though she is not cheating on her husband.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by RIDOO: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
Blunttruth:

You didn't overreact, there is something going on between them, the way you handle it will make her confess. Meanwhile what is your plan for your wife, are you bringing her to join you? Do you intend to leave her here while you will getting your groove on over there and thinking money will keep her body and soul together.

A lot of men abandoned their wives in Nigeria with no plan of bringing them over with them .
It is not all women that can hold spirit, body and soul together..But their husbands expect them to remain an angel while they are free like a bird in the air.
Btw when planning abroad plan with ur family...If you can't go together....try to relocate them asap.The devil has entered many families through this route.May our marriages not fail cos of greener pastures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by MrHighSea: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
[quote author=virginprincess post=115637281][/quote]
How will you feel if your friend hides the fact that she cooks and dresses your husband's bed.

Fire stems from smoke.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by DukeNija(m): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
BloomingDale:

Would you also give this same advice to the wife if the husband was suspected of cheating?

Classic whataboutery! Wifey ain’t worth shit if she’s not ready to own up to her mistakes and make her marriage work. She’s lucky she married the man she did. Suspected of cheating? If a woman is worth one penny, she would never, I repeat never take a dime from her husbands friend let alone deny and cover for him. Please get lost!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband / Who Else Has This Kind Of Mum? / Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.