Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,228 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? (49221 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video / 10 Reasons Why Your Husband May Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Baronthecelebri: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
virginprincess:
So because your friend gave your wife money you just concluded that she is cheating on you without any concrete evidenceundecided undecided,nawa for some men sha,anyway,what i see there is that you never trusted your wife from the onset if not why would you just conclude that she's cheating on you .
shut up bitch

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Baronthecelebri: 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
Richy4:
<< Trust is really dead in this weird world..
***Does it mean that this can never be a possible scenario any more in this weird world?**

<< John my friend stays in France, the wife Sandra stays in Nigeria...
<<On a good day, out of my kind and benevolent heart, gave Sandra 30K to buy icecream for the kids and herself.. thinking I was looking out for the interest of my friends John..
<<John came back to Nigeria, saw the alert on the wife's phone and began to "Meleske"
<< My goodness, suddenly turned into betrayal, adultery and infidelity
<< Na waaaOo!! embarassed
the wife should have inform be him that his friend send money for ice-cream

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Baronthecelebri: 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
Osama2478:
Thank you for your contribution. I have only tried to shorten the story as much as possible. As of this moment, she is now with me in Europe. As someone also said above, she was never remorseful about the whole thing in fact, she never saw anything wrong in what she did.

Before I saw the fund transfer between them, I have been working on her traveling plans alongside the kids. When their visas were approved, I was still keeping the whole thing under wrap and was hoping to start telling people until they reach here or closer to their departure, I never knew that my wife had already told that my friend. Only for the guy to reach out to me to show him ways on how to travel and pretending as if he didn't know anything about the visas of my family.

From the way he was talking, he gave himself out until I found out that my wife had to him. It is one of the reasons why I ended my friendship with the guy as I don't consider him as a friend anymore. As for the wife too, I can't afford to close my two eyes while with her again. It is very obvious that I am dealing with a dangerous woman.

For this abroad, I am scared of having any significant investment to her knowledge because I am tired and wary of her. A marriage without trust is as good as dead.
You should have divorce her here Nigeria and carry your kids to Europe.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Baronthecelebri: 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You are over reacting. Giving financial gifts to my friends families are no issue. You have no evidence that proofs that your Wife is cheating on you with your Friend. If I were you, I'll let it slide.
mumu, why did she tell the husband that his friend sent money

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by bummyla(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
My Brother, you did the right thing! If we start talking abut the things we see in marriage, the younger men after us, will not desire to marry.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Richy4(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
the wife should have inform be him that his friend send money for ice-cream
Yes she should have told him... But due to experience, subsequent events may have occurred that led to her not speaking out or forgot to speak out...
I'm not trying to be the devil's advocate but sometimes frivolities like that might not matter..

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by jeromestarks: 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
You're still asking question?
Instead of you to go and do DNA test ASAP.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by jeromestarks: 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
Antimarraige:
From 2010 upwards, na fool dey marry grin

Enjoy your woes
Op, listen to this guy or divorce that bitch you called wife or else, they will plot your death like physics graph.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by shortIGBOman: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
mumu, why did she tell the husband that his friend sent money

Who be this thing?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Nwaotu10(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
QUASH THEM!
MAN HAS BEEN DIGGING YOUR BANNY BEHIND YOU, MATE grin

4 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Nwaotu10(m): 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Antimarraige:
From 2010 upwards, na fool dey marry grin

Enjoy your woes

grin grin
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Osama2478: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
As for me, I don't engage in any private discussion with my friends' girlfriends let alone wives.

For any man that engages in private discussions with his friend's wife without his knowledge and to the point of sending money to her especially when the man is not around if nothing is happening at the moment, it clearly showed that he has got a plan. That was my conviction. These are the kind of people that will keep pretending to care for the woman because her husband is not around till they get in between their legs.

Funny enough, this was a guy that was owing me money and never talked about it again because I have traveled abroad.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by capetownboyz(m): 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
Osama2478:
As for me, I don't engage in any private discussion with my friends' girlfriends let alone wives.

For any man that engages in private discussions with his friend's wife without his knowledge and to the point of sending money to her especially when the man is not around if nothing is happening at the moment, it clearly showed that he has got a plan. That was my conviction. These are the kind of people that will keep pretending to care for the woman because her husband is not around till they get in between their legs.

Funny enough, this was a guy that was owing me money and never talked about it again because I have traveled abroad.
omo which can people do you guys keep as friends ,more still better wise up with that lady you call wife ..jeez I hate the fact when women exert so much control over men emotionally..

10 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by crackhaus: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
Richy4:

Yes she should have told him... But due to experience, subsequent events may have occurred that led to her not speaking out or forgot to speak out...
I'm not trying to be the devil's advocate but sometimes frivolities like that might not matter..
And when her husband asked her about the transaction, why wouldn't she just say "ohh I forgot to inform ya, it was for ice-cream" instead of acting all dodgy and secretive?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Regex: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
crackhaus:

And when her husband asked her about the transaction, why wouldn't she just say "ohh I forgot to inform ya, it was for ice-cream" instead of acting all dodgy and secretive?

Yo man. Where have you been?
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Richy4(m): 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
crackhaus:

<<U are making me the devil's advocate and it's not nice grin

<<When there are trust issues in a relationship, even if u like, explain how heaven was made with good evidence, someone who doesn't trust you will never trust you..

<< I believe that Sandra gave an explanation on how the Icecream money came about but due to trust issues, John wasn't buying what she was selling to him...and Sandra knowing the kind of man she married cannot kill herself just because the John refused to believe her because of his difficulties in trusting...

If there's no trust in a relationship, it's as good as dead... Some people naturally have trust issues and it's the worst set of people any sane individual can encounter because they will drive the person insane..

Sometimes though I ask myself, is online world different from offline world? Because I know lots of people who can help friends genuinely... If they get here online, do they act differently? It seems I am the only one who doesn't see anything wrong with giving loosed change to a friend's family whom Everyone knows traveled out.. it's weird embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by OriOko88(m): 12:43am On Aug 13, 2022
You've done well.. Your wife should have told u your friend sent her money. The moment a wife starts hiding vital information from her husband,them in Davido's voice..."something is fishy." Your friend looks like some one who could dig ur wife behind you,so its very good as u severe ties with him. He's also faulty. He ought to have told u he sent ur wife money and not u finding out.

I think u shud dig more on this matter. I'm thinking there was a transactional sex btw the two while you're away,cos I don't see why ur wife would be hiding such vital info from u. Dig out more info pls. sad

4 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by victor9jaar: 2:05am On Aug 13, 2022
it could be nothing,but her hiding it makes it suspicious.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by benjida: 5:28am On Aug 13, 2022
You took the right decision Sir.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by chigoziri2403(m): 5:56am On Aug 13, 2022
Osama2478:
Nairalanders,

Please I need you to help me have a third eye into a personal matter. Although, I have taken a position, I just wanted to be sure I never overreacted.

I am a guy based in Europe and my wife is in Nigeria. I have only been away for a year.

There was a day I was calling my wife on phone and her other phone was ringing which I asked her to pick up but she never did only to say that it was my friend calling her. I was surprised and asked her immediately how did my friend get know her other number. She gave some not-so-convincing explanation but I let it slide.

Curiously, when I returned to Nigeria, I discovered that this friend sent money to her and she never told me about it. The so called friend also didn't tell me anything. In fact, he has always acted as if he wasn't having any contact with my wife.

When I saw the transaction, my wife wanted to manipulate the situation to make it look like I was invading her privacy. I stood my ground to know what purpose the money was meant for but no reasonable explanation.

I called the friend too to know what the money was meant for but only retorted if he couldn't give my wife money as a friend. He couldn't offer any reasonable explanation. With high sense of modesty, this is a guy that would wish to be in my position economic wise and I have always been very generous to my wife when it comes to money. Therefore, financial lack could not be an excuse.

After this experience, I severe my friendship with the guy and rein in on my wife too. I felt that was not the kind of friendship any reasonable person should keep because I felt betrayed by his actions and inactions in relating with my wife behind me. I also see both of them (friend and wife) to be dangerous to my well-being.

Please I will like to know if I overreacted.

Thank you.

MOD please take it to front page for wider views and opinions
Long distance marriages requires lot of trust and communication
If your wife and your friend did all that without letting you know is a red flag
Even if you don't provide for them and your friend does, out of respect, she ought to let you know
Hiding it means a red flag

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by chigoziri2403(m): 5:59am On Aug 13, 2022
Richy4:

<<U are making me the devil's advocate and it's not nice grin

<<When there are trust issues in a relationship, even if u like, explain how heaven was made with good evidence, someone who doesn't trust you will never trust you..

<< I believe that Sandra gave an explanation on how the Icecream money came about but due to trust issues, John wasn't buying what she was selling to him...and Sandra knowing the kind of man she married cannot kill herself just because the John refused to believe her because of his difficulties in trusting...

If there's no trust in a relationship, it's as good as dead... Some people naturally have trust issues and it's the worst set of people any sane individual can encounter because they will drive the person insane..

Sometimes though I ask myself, is online world different from offline world? Because I know lots of people who can help friends genuinely... If they get here online, do they act differently? It seems I am the only one who doesn't see anything wrong with giving loosed change to a friend's family whom Everyone knows traveled out.. it's weird embarassed

If as a married man,your wealthy friends always fraternize with your wife without your notice, what will be your reaction?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Richy4(m): 6:09am On Aug 13, 2022
chigoziri2403:

If as a married man,your wealthy friends always fraternize with your wife without your notice, what will be your reaction?
Funny enough I have only 2 genuine friends whom I don't even see as friends but brothers...we know our boundaries... We got each other's backs...
If I travel out and they call my wife to know how they are doing, I will not raise an eyebrow....

Again whom u married plays an important role too... If as a married man I can't trust my spouse, what are we doing in that relationship? Then we are as good as Flatmates..

Again u don't have business keeping friends who doesn't know boundaries.. before you call someone a friend, u should have weighed them on a balance... Choose your friends... Your friends shouldn't choose you because there are "why(s)"

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by sweetman2022: 6:23am On Aug 13, 2022
I always inform any girl I want to go into relationship with about trust. I make sure I tell them how vital it is for me to trust her, because the day I can't trust her again brings an end to the relationship. You did not set this with your wife, that's why her words hold no bond to you, and that your friend should be discarded immediately. I tell people who cares to listen that you don't need so many friends, just one or two that are reliable is better than hundreds of foolish guys in your circle.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Osama2478: 6:24am On Aug 13, 2022
Richy4:

Funny enough I have only 2 genuine friends whom I don't even see as friends but brothers...we know our boundaries... We got each other's backs...
If I travel out and they call my wife to know how they are doing, I will not raise an eyebrow....

Again whom u married plays an important role too... If as a married man I can't trust my spouse, what are we doing in that relationship? Then we are as good as Flatmates..

It appears that you still don't understand my narration here. I am not saying that a friend should not call my wife or give them gifts. What's the business of my friend having the special number of my wife? What's the point in my friend having a private conversation as well as getting access to my family's classified information and still acting in pretence with me? What could make him transfer money to my wife and was hidden until I found out? Like I said before, if it has not started, there is a plan underway.

30 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by sweetman2022: 6:30am On Aug 13, 2022
Osama2478:

It appears that you still don't understand my narration here. I am not saying that a friend should not call my wife or give them gifts. What's the business of my friend having the special number of my wife? What's the point in my friend having a private conversation as well as getting access to my family's classified information and still acting in pretence with me? What could make him transfer money to my wife and was hidden until I found out? Like I said before, if it has not started, there is a plan underway.
Stop trying to justify your actions with anyone, you have said enough already. The reasons you have provided so far is well justified for any decision you decide to take. Some friends are meant to be kept at arms length because that is where they belong. A friend that cannot be straight forward with you when it comes to your personal life shouldn't be close to you at all.

21 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by ITbomb(m): 6:33am On Aug 13, 2022
You have spoilt the game.

You should not have confronted them yet without getting a tangible evidence.

But then, something is definitely going on

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Richy4(m): 7:04am On Aug 13, 2022
Osama2478:

<< I understand perfectly what you wrote previously man...I would have stayed away if I didn't get it...
<<The reason why u brought up the issue is for us to look at it and air our opinion right? .. and it will be really funny and foolhardy if we all follow a certain pattern or a parallel line without looking at possible scenarios or "what if(s)"

<< Now, why did you call that individual a friend?..on the scale of 1% - 100%, what percentage would u rate him before you traveled?.. Is it all male individuals u introduce to your spouse as friends?

***NOW LET'S LOOK AT THIS SCENARIO***
<<You were married... Probably talks to your wife all the times from courtship to marriage..
<<Suddenly, u traveled..she misses you..
<<She had no one to talk to physically except u on the phone or videos which u and I knows it's different...
<<She ran into your friend and they starts talking... some women being whom they are jokingly accused him of not calling since you left,..he promised to call on her once in a while to see how she was doing..
<< He fulfilled the promises and called..Nigerian network being what it is, she was not reachable..
<< He tried the following day and told her he has been calling but her number was not going through... She now decided to give out her personal or private number just incase..
<< Due to the fact she has no one to talk to for a long time, she talked and forgot herself and overshared sensitive information..

Do you think this can be a possible scenario? Do you think something like this can never happen? Just be sincere.. remember u have no evidence that your wife was cheating.. if not, u would have presented it...

maybe u should have made a proper investigation before leaving the shores of Nigeria.. it would have helped your sanity because what u are accusing her of doesn't hold water in my opinion..

3 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by chigoziri2403(m): 8:06am On Aug 13, 2022
Richy4:

Again u don't have business keeping friends who doesn't know boundaries.. before you call someone a friend, u should have weighed them on a balance... Choose your friends... Your friends shouldn't choose you because there are "why(s)"
The question is a yes or no one

3 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Richy4(m): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2022
chigoziri2403:

The question is a yes or no one
Check your question properly and see if it was a yes or no question.. embarassed
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Toktee(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2022
Qtrpst4:
At least I have a father, but do you have, since marriage is useless to you am sure stupidity runs in your leanage

Why you come the dignify GAY with a mention.?
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Toktee(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2022
Richy4:

<< I understand perfectly what you wrote previously man...I would have stayed away if I didn't get it...
<<The reason why u brought up the issue is for us to look at it and air our opinion right? .. and it will be really funny and foolhardy if we all follow a certain pattern or a parallel line without looking at possible scenarios or "what if(s)"

<< Now, why did you call that individual a friend?..on the scale of 1% - 100%, what percentage would u rate him before you traveled?.. Is it all male individuals u introduce to your spouse as friends?

***NOW LET'S LOOK AT THIS SCENARIO***
<<You were married... Probably talks to your wife all the times from courtship to marriage..
<<Suddenly, u traveled..she misses you..
<<She had no one to talk to physically except u on the phone or videos which u and I knows it's different...
<<She ran into your friend and they starts talking... some women being whom they are jokingly accused him of not calling since you left,..he promised to call on her once in a while to see how she was doing..
<< He fulfilled the promises and called..Nigerian network being what it is, she was not reachable..
<< He tried the following day and told her he has been calling but her number was not going through... She now decided to give out her personal or private number just incase..
<< Due to the fact she has no one to talk to for a long time, she talked and forgot herself and overshared sensitive information..

Do you think this can be a possible scenario? Do you think something like this can never happen? Just be sincere.. remember u have no evidence that your wife was cheating.. if not, u would have presented it...

maybe u should have made a proper investigation before leaving the shores of Nigeria.. it would have helped your sanity because what u are accusing her of doesn't hold water in my opinion..

You sound like the cheating friend here.

I will not be surprised if you are the man in question.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Who Else Has This Kind Of Mum? / Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.