Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? (49228 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video / 10 Reasons Why Your Husband May Be Cheating On You / Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by truthCoder: 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Osama2478:
Thank you for your contribution. I have only tried to shorten the story as much as possible. As of this moment, she is now with me in Europe. As someone also said above, she was never remorseful about the whole thing in fact, she never saw anything wrong in what she did.

Before I saw the fund transfer between them, I have been working on her traveling plans alongside the kids. When their visas were approved, I was still keeping the whole thing under wrap and was hoping to start telling people until they reach here or closer to their departure, I never knew that my wife had already told that my friend. Only for the guy to reach out to me to show him ways on how to travel and pretending as if he didn't know anything about the visas of my family.

From the way he was talking, he gave himself out until I found out that my wife had to him. It is one of the reasons why I ended my friendship with the guy as I don't consider him as a friend anymore. As for the wife too, I can't afford to close my two eyes while with her again. It is very obvious that I am dealing with a dangerous woman.

For this abroad, I am scared of having any significant investment to her knowledge because I am tired and wary of her. A marriage without trust is as good as dead.

The guy wanted to travel to be with your wife.

Unfortunately, you have brought her over.

Her loyalty doesn’t lie with you and she is now in a female country. There is little you can do now.

Be careful, dont let her matter enter your head. Even if you catch her cheating, please dont do anything that can affect your life in Europe.

Just focus on your kids and be a good father.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by egoldi01: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
Obviously, there are explanations your wife should give. Why did she not tell you about the transaction and closeness since. To be sincere, It's actually not easy to catch cheating adults in the act, especially with your distance, so it's secret affairs and relationships that one will put together to make conclusions. With what you have seen yourself that confirms non - openness, Just be careful, plan well and guard yourself - your well-being in entirety is the utmost to you.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
BigDawsNet:

So literally you don't hates women
Just don't wanna be tied up with one...

Sha make sure you dey nack well... na exercise
I have about 8 girls I'm currently banging on a steady, not to talk of the countless oloshos I've had one night stands with
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Oyindidi(f): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
You don tire for the marriage
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by VULCAN(m): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
Stop trying to absolve the woman.

Neither of them could explain what the money was for because neither of them expected him to find out.

That your fairytale is nothing like what happened cos if it was why did the woman not tell her husband that his friend dropped 30k for ice cream?

Then when Oga returned why could she not explain the circumstances surrounding the money.

No offence but you sound a bit gullible sha

Richy4:
<< Trust is really dead in this weird world..
***Does it mean that this can never be a possible scenario any more in this weird world?**

<< John my friend stays in France, the wife Sandra stays in Nigeria...
<<On a good day, out of my kind and benevolent heart, gave Sandra 30K to buy icecream for the kids and herself.. thinking I was looking out for the interest of my friends John..
<<John came back to Nigeria, saw the alert on the wife's phone and began to "Meleske"
<< My goodness, suddenly turned into betrayal, adultery and infidelity
<< Na waaaOo!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by DantataJR: 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
Truth is, man u will always beat Liverpool anytime anyday!
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by jeff1993: 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
Osama2478:
Thank you for your contribution. I have only tried to shorten the story as much as possible. As of this moment, she is now with me in Europe. As someone also said above, she was never remorseful about the whole thing in fact, she never saw anything wrong in what she did.

Before I saw the fund transfer between them, I have been working on her traveling plans alongside the kids. When their visas were approved, I was still keeping the whole thing under wrap and was hoping to start telling people until they reach here or closer to their departure, I never knew that my wife had already told that my friend. Only for the guy to reach out to me to show him ways on how to travel and pretending as if he didn't know anything about the visas of my family.

From the way he was talking, he gave himself out until I found out that my wife had to him. It is one of the reasons why I ended my friendship with the guy as I don't consider him as a friend anymore. As for the wife too, I can't afford to close my two eyes while with her again. It is very obvious that I am dealing with a dangerous woman.

For this abroad, I am scared of having any significant investment to her knowledge because I am tired and wary of her. A marriage without trust is as good as dead.

..... U made a very big mistake by taking her to Europe!!!. You should have allowed her stay in Nigeria for a while then u put a spy investigator on her. This Europe that u took her to will compound everything if she is truly having an affair with your friend. Trust me she will still look for ways to reach out to your friend and even divorce u there.

You should have gathered evidences and facts then arrange for just your children to come when they are of age!!! .... There is no loyalty in the streets again

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Pzpropertylimit(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ur friend is sleeping with ur wife , Oga
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by jubrilELsudan: 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
YOUR WIFE IS A CONFAM ASHAWO AND YOUR FRIEND HAS BEEN FVCKING YOUR WIFE

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by grandstar(m): 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
Osama2478
I am a Jehovah's Witness and we discourage long distance marriages. It usually leads to adultery unless we want to live in denial. I'm sure you'd have no reason to suspect any foul play if you're on ground as your wife won't seek solace outside.

A Christian brother was housing his mum and his sister-in-law with her 5 yr old daughter (his niece) in his 3 bedroom flat. His mum at a point said she wanted to move to her own place. He was fine with it.

However, when the news reached the elders in the congregation , they were aghast and discouraged the idea. Their reasoning was that, with his mum gone, he and his sister-in-law would be alone in the flat and one thing could lead to another. We are human (Read Proverbs 27:12). His mum only left after his sister-in-law got her own apartment.

A witness who decides to take on an activity that may separate him from his spouse for a great length of time may lose privileges of service in the congregation.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by eventainment(m): 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
pretend yur next travel then return and meet wonders in the house... I no de accuse till I catch you red handed now they'll be smarter with their games ... You for pretend like you no know watin de go on then. Plan the perfect trap
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by kkinternet: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Human intuition and instincts never lie.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
You might just be overreacting , most likely they form a bond while you away which could be purely friendship and nothing more... It is people like you that ends up cheating on your wife because you are insecure... that is not to say it is not possible , but if didn't catch them koroko don't assume things.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by GboyegaD(m): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2022
Richy4:
<< Trust is really dead in this weird world..
***Does it mean that this can never be a possible scenario any more in this weird world?**

<< John my friend stays in France, the wife Sandra stays in Nigeria...
<<On a good day, out of my kind and benevolent heart, gave Sandra 30K to buy icecream for the kids and herself.. thinking I was looking out for the interest of my friends John..
<<John came back to Nigeria, saw the alert on the wife's phone and began to "Meleske"
<< My goodness, suddenly turned into betrayal, adultery and infidelity
<< Na waaaOo!! embarassed

Guess most are guilty of the same and so they can only see from that lense.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by bepositive11: 12:12am On Aug 14, 2022
You are right. A marriage without trust is dead.

It's possible that she didn't cheat but at the end of the day, she and your friend should have kept you informed.

One of the reasons why I say it's possible she didn't cheat is because when you were on the phone with her, she was honest about your friend calling her. If she was cheating, wouldn't she have lied to you? She wouldn't have been honest right?

Still though, your wife and your friend should have kept you informed about the communication going on between them.

Osama2478:

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by nnono: 12:38am On Aug 14, 2022
My friend doesn’t have WhatsApp but used to chat and connect via her wife’s.one day she tried to conversate without the consent of my friend and I cautioned her, was stern with her. she changed it and said oh I am sorry the message was not for you.
I saved the message for future reference if need be.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by InvertedHammer: 1:35am On Aug 14, 2022
Osama2478:
Nairalanders,

Please I need you to help me have a third eye into a personal matter. Although, I have taken a position, I just wanted to be sure I never overreacted.

I am a guy based in Europe and my wife is in Nigeria. I have only been away for a year.

There was a day I was calling my wife on phone and her other phone was ringing which I asked her to pick up but she never did only to say that it was my friend calling her. I was surprised and asked her immediately how did my friend get know her other number. She gave some not-so-convincing explanation but I let it slide.

Curiously, when I returned to Nigeria, I discovered that this friend sent money to her and she never told me about it. The so called friend also didn't tell me anything. In fact, he has always acted as if he wasn't having any contact with my wife.

When I saw the transaction, my wife wanted to manipulate the situation to make it look like I was invading her privacy. I stood my ground to know what purpose the money was meant for but no reasonable explanation.

I called the friend too to know what the money was meant for but only retorted if he couldn't give my wife money as a friend. He couldn't offer any reasonable explanation. With high sense of modesty, this is a guy that would wish to be in my position economic wise and I have always been very generous to my wife when it comes to money. Therefore, financial lack could not be an excuse.

After this experience, I severe my friendship with the guy and rein in on my wife too. I felt that was not the kind of friendship any reasonable person should keep because I felt betrayed by his actions and inactions in relating with my wife behind me. I also see both of them (friend and wife) to be dangerous to my well-being.

Please I will like to know if I overreacted.

Thank you.

MOD please take it to front page for wider views and opinions
/
Why not be honest to yourself and admit that you are a part-time husband. If you dig deeper, you may be shocked that your friend is one of many. It is very rare to practice love thousands of kilometers apart. It ain't got nothing to do with love.

/
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by josephevergreen(m): 2:10am On Aug 14, 2022
virginprincess:
So because your friend gave your wife money you just concluded that she is cheating on you without any concrete evidenceundecided undecided,nawa for some men sha,anyway,what i see there is that you never trusted your wife from the onset if not why would you just conclude that she's cheating on you .

Brotherly for her(my wife) to have anything to do with my friend in my absent then without my knowledge alone is a no no to me. Sincerely something is fishi!!
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by lekonso: 2:23am On Aug 14, 2022
Osama2478:
As for me, I don't engage in any private discussion with my friends' girlfriends let alone wives.

For any man that engages in private discussions with his friend's wife without his knowledge and to the point of sending money to her especially when the man is not around if nothing is happening at the moment, it clearly showed that he has got a plan. That was my conviction. These are the kind of people that will keep pretending to care for the woman because her husband is not around till they get in between their legs.

Funny enough, this was a guy that was owing me money and never talked about it again because I have traveled abroad.
correct
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by lekonso: 2:33am On Aug 14, 2022
chigoziri2403:

That's my Man.....I got you there
A little story..... during my playboy days......I had a girlfriend who was so hot that men had to physically approach me to allow them date her, some tried using money,some threats, sometimes while strolling with her, a car Will stop and ask both of us to enter, give her money and woo her in my presence while she plays along, she gives me all the money, I was even collecting money on behalf of her as the brother, she tells me everything, even my friends that woos her, I read her messages,receives her romantic cards and flowers,
It was fun but it was also scary cos of the threats,I won't say I trusted her,but believe me, she never hid anything from me, I could see her in a guys car and won't be bothered because I knew all of them.end of story ...
Now that's how a relationship should be.......free , open minded and respect to the feelings of your spouse
Did you marry her eventually?
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 14, 2022
Maybe is just me, maybe is just me, That's the End of whatever is going on with her
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Richy4(m): 3:53am On Aug 14, 2022
GboyegaD:

Guess most are guilty of the same and so they can only see from that lense.
My brother, I taya,.. people just look at things in one parallel line as if that's just how life is... cheesy.. how do this guys brainstorm in their places of work? Or projects they were executing... Abi someone go suggest and they follow without looking at another possibility?

Bro, one even said I was the OP and was trying to keep the thread alive just imagine that stupid comment grin...
And the op couldn't crawl out from wherever rat hole he is staying to say no, we are different people and have never seen or known each other... He just kept mute embarassed
Another said that I was that OP's friend... "So many wise people here".. no wonder the owner doesn't stay here but have a 'permanent resident visa' on twitter..

Make I no forget to ask, how are u man.. hope you are good smiley
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by chigoziri2403(m): 4:06am On Aug 14, 2022
lekonso:

Did you marry her eventually?
No,
Though she wanted to wait for me,
But marriage wasn't on my mind
We lost steam after graduation and youth service
Moreover the pressure on her was enormous
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Mandem05: 4:14am On Aug 14, 2022
virginprincess:
So because your friend gave your wife money you just concluded that she is cheating on you without any concrete evidenceundecided undecided,nawa for some men sha,anyway,what i see there is that you never trusted your wife from the onset if not why would you just conclude that she's cheating on you .
Nne the man is right to be curious o. The fact that neither of them can explain current events means that there is more to the situation. This is not about trusting her from the onset. All the wife needs to do is answer the 2 pertinent questions, which are.
1. Why did his friend send money to her account.
2. Why did she not disclose that his friend sent her money?
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by dayleke: 4:20am On Aug 14, 2022
Adekaka12345:

You did the right thing in my opinion.

Which kain play dog de follow tiger play?

Ere kini aja n ba ekun se?

grin grin grin
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Mandem05: 4:22am On Aug 14, 2022
Oyindidi:
You don tire for the marriage
Of course na dia you think reach.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by dayleke: 4:51am On Aug 14, 2022
Mercury12:

That is how my girlfriend saw lipstick on my neck and concluded that I'm am cheating cry

Lol...

No, you are not joor.
How e take get there sef?
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Yeahmehn: 5:04am On Aug 14, 2022
Osama2478:
Nairalanders,

I am a guy based in Europe and my wife is in Nigeria. I have only been away for a year.

Nigerian girls and buhari govt na one and the same
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by atheistandproud(m): 5:06am On Aug 14, 2022
Osama2478:

It appears that you still don't understand my narration here. I am not saying that a friend should not call my wife or give them gifts. What's the business of my friend having the special number of my wife? What's the point in my friend having a private conversation as well as getting access to my family's classified information and still acting in pretence with me? What could make him transfer money to my wife and was hidden until I found out? Like I said before, if it has not started, there is a plan underway.

I hardly comment on stuff like this but trust your intuition. Your wife is dangerous. This is why women cheating is rather scary. Man go cheat for outside rest, but that other gender...hmm...

Bro divorce your wife.

If not, she'll use your money to japa him abroad. There's too many fishy things going down. Your life could be at stake brother. No sleep with two eyes.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by atheistandproud(m): 5:22am On Aug 14, 2022
fineboynl:
I have had countless of friends who's girlfriend always want to be close to me and want me to be giving them money or taking them out. But I'm not ready for all the drama.

I just start avoiding them deleted, reduce saving their number and I don't use fb so they can't find me online. They end up start thinking I hate them.

Exactly. As soon as I know that a girl has a guy or husband, they immediately become ugly in my eyes. I no even want to have anything to do with them.

Don't call me by 7pm, call your guy and talk to him. You agreed to date/marry him yeah? No disturb me.

There's no reasons why man go just carry give woman money, time or attention. It does not happen. Goat no dey go eat grass for night. Chicken no dey fly for night.

No guy man dey wake up early morning say na other men wives e wan chat up. He's obviously looking for something and apparently he's got it.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by atheistandproud(m): 5:30am On Aug 14, 2022

Exactly, osama2478 sounds very very suspicious. For my husband to suspect me to that level is very very bad. Imagine ordering your wife to pickup her call while you're on a call with her.

Snooping through her phone and even credit alerts. If his wife puts a password on her phone, that will be enough evidence to divorce her grin. He must have checked her chats and even social media and the only thing he found was that alert.

I think the lady and his friend got closer after he left but due to his attitude, she didn't tell him such information make the marriage no scatter. I know many women like that, they even have to hide their dream from their husbands that reads meaning into everything even the kind of dream they have.

Chances of her cheating is 20%, chances of osama2478 being paranoid is 80%.

Any woman that remotely mentions invasion of privacy when confronted about being dodgy is cheating. End of story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband / Who Else Has This Kind Of Mum? / Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.