Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,885 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo (55362 Views)

Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard / Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor / Zimbabwean Man Murdered His Wife, Married Late Wife Elder Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Gbeng30(m): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
This life sha... May God help us all..

May her soul rest in peace
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by rusher14: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by asahnwaKC: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
Temper :-..... Igbo men and jealousy....plus sometimes low self esteem... especially when the woman is more learned.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by OboOlora(f): 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Cantonese: 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
Very sad.
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
BadNews:
This Is The Official Thread From BAD NEWS

Proudly Brought To You By

Stay Tuned For Any Bad News In Nigeria.
What about the video of the fight?
You should v all the details.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by MadarasBlade(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
pocohantas:
For better for worse.

Thankfully she died married. I like to think there is a special place in heaven for women who die married.

Someday people would learn that humans must talk. They don’t even care about the quality of your marriage. They just want you to ENDURE it long enough to take family pictures at 70yrs and cook oilless soup for your darling osuband.

Would she have stayed around if the man was broke?

Women choose to endure a lot of things when money is involved. Blame no one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by BlackPantherxXx: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Zane2point4:
tongue
You know I’ve been wondering about this mr “bad news” guy’ and at some point i think he just might be indulging and actively taking part in bad news just to create content!!

Just like one episode of james bond movie(I’ve forgotten the name) where the villain actually create bad events himself so that he’ll be the top media outlet to report the headlines!
The guy nearly made russia and America to fight in that movie’

Ppl are psychos

"Tomorrow never dies"... Pierce Brosnan

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by adubam(m): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
BadNews:

U wen just copy news from internet come claim say u brought news as if u go Anambra State go cover news.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by crackhouse(m): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
I am seeing two women with breast.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Liposure: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
Zane2point4:
tongue
You know I’ve been wondering about this mr “bad news” guy’ and at some point i think he just might be indulging and actively taking part in bad news just to create content!!

Just like one episode of james bond movie(I’ve forgotten the name) where the villain actually create bad events himself so that he’ll be the top media outlet to report the headlines!

Ppl are psychos
tomorrow never dies

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by sukkot: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
shocked
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by pocohantas(f): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
MadarasBlade:

Would she have stayed around if the man was broke?

Women choose to endure a lot of things when money is involved. Blame no one

Oh please. Enough of this broke narrative. The other day a man killed his wife because of eba. A broke man. Rest already!

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Kobicove(m): 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
Zane2point4:
tongue

Ppl are psychos

The title of the James Bond movie is "Tomorrow never dies"

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Nehyooh(m): 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
Frank150:
sometimes women can be annoying.
I know, but not to the extence of beating her. Is she a slave or housegirl ?

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by KingTom(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
Zane2point4:
tongue

Ppl are psychos
Tomorrow never dies, parodying the foolishness of Rupert Murdoch grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Coloradocarryme: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by lexy2014: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
ojobanikannn:
A very BIG guy !

you can tell from the look of things that the wife is more educated and exposed than he is.

I wonder what women see in uneducated men, could it be the Money, could it be the sweet GBOLA ?

I really don't know my brother.

But when a woman is in love....it clouds her sense of judgment...

I still remain ObIdient and YUSFUL...

Did she really love him?
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by DeipTruth(f): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Someone is murdered ama this is all you could say. May it not be your daughter that is brought back as a battered corpse.
Frank150:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by DeipTruth(f): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Someone is murdered and this is all you could say. May it not be your daughter that is brought back as a battered corpse.
Frank150:

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by lexy2014: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
pocohantas:
For better for worse.

Thankfully she died married. I like to think there is a special place in heaven for women who die married.

Someday people would learn that humans must talk. They don’t even care about the quality of your marriage. They just want you to ENDURE it long enough to take family pictures at 70yrs and cook oilless soup for your darling osuband.

Very unfortunate. See how d ugly man just waste a well endowed lady. But Wetin make am marry this kind ugly man?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by GloriousGbola: 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
pocohantas:
For better for worse.

No longer horseband, now osuband.

You must add the unripe plantain to complete the quote

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by debbydams(f): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
pocohantas:
For better for worse.

sometimes families contribute to it, something similar happened to my mom she left and her family insist she go back she did I nearly died before she took her hill yet the same people who are her brothers and sisters insist she stays even if she died, non of them offered an helping hand, my mom left u won't believe it was me and my siblings that stood by her when everyone refused...if she had stayed she'd dead by now, I can't imagine how I and my siblings would have survived without her now...sometimes families and friends contribute to it

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Enkidu70: 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
She married an illiterate monster because of money and the mothafucka beat her to death

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Temptee101(m): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
BadNews:

You are proud to be spreading bad news? shocked

May God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by delpee(f): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
charlespaker:
*BREAKING: How My Late Wife, Chidiebere Died - Mbazulike Iloka (Mba Mba) Opens Up*

The city of Nnewi and social media has been awashed with many unconfirmed stories behind the death of Lady Chidiebere Iloka, wife of....
Read More: https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2022/08/12/breaking-how-my-late-wife-chidiebere-died-mbazulike-iloka-mba-mba-opens-up/

Those commenting should endeavour to read this first for a balanced view.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by HoneyBee23(f): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Zane2point4:
tongue

Ppl are psychos

You no serious grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Temptee101(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Husbands killing wives
Wives killing husbands
Girlfriends killing boyfriends
Boyfriends killing girlfriends
People killing people

The world has gone insane

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by BadNews: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
adubam:

U wen just copy news from internet come claim say u brought news as if u go Anambra State go cover news.

Are you Really Confused Or What?

What Is The Meaning Of ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adetola Alao Is Missing (Photos) / Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC / NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.