Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo (55365 Views)

Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard / Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor / Zimbabwean Man Murdered His Wife, Married Late Wife Elder Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by franchasofficia: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
A mere look at the man's face shows that he is a very heartless man.

Dear ladies, always check the energy or vibe around the man you are dating before you agree to say I do. So many guys don't deserve to be married to anybody's daughter, they are created to live and die single, don't go and end up with such unfortunate guys.

A man that doesnt smile or rarely smiles shows he habors so much anger and vengeance in his heart and ready to pour it on any closest person to him. That man that is always shouting you down, suppressing your opinion and views on life issues and topic is a no go area.

Wise up ladies, you are better single than married to a wicked man with no conscience or restraint

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by King3urna(m): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Zane2point4:
tongue
You know I’ve been wondering about this mr “bad news” guy’ and at some point i think he just might be indulging and actively taking part in bad news just to create content!!

Just like one episode of james bond movie(I’ve forgotten the name) where the villain actually create bad events himself so that he’ll be the top media outlet to report the headlines!
The guy nearly made russia and America to fight in that movie’

Ppl are psychos

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Bimpe29: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
So unfortunate. Battery is heinous act.
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by perdollar(m): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
My ppl must stop ds madness
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Nonexisting: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
She died doing what she cherished most which is being married and answering mrs. Make everybody rest naa.

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by smile11s(m): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Zane2point4:
tongue
You know I’ve been wondering about this mr “bad news” guy’ and at some point i think he just might be indulging and actively taking part in bad news just to create content!!

Just like one episode of james bond movie(I’ve forgotten the name) where the villain actually create bad events himself so that he’ll be the top media outlet to report the headlines!

Ppl are psychos

Shattap. Na bad news dey sell and the blogger is just bringing it to you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
pocohantas:
For better for worse.

Thankfully she died married. I like to think there is a special place in heaven for women who die married.

Someday people would learn that humans must talk. They don’t even care about the quality of your marriage. They just want you to ENDURE it long enough to take family pictures at 70yrs and cook oilless soup for your darling osuband.

smiley No not again. You and this oiless soup though lol saltless rice sef dey too . I live my life the way I want because people literally do not care whether we live or die. If I die tonight even my family will move on the next day undecided. So these days I don't care about people talkings or doings
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nonexisting:
She died doing what she cherished most which is being married and answering mrs. Make everybody rest naa.
Lol grin grin
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by emmanuelbrown26: 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nehyooh:
I know, but not to the extence of beating her. Is she a slave or housegirl ?
Naija girls needs some slapp before dem go know who bi husband and wife

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by emmanuelbrown26: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
DeipTruth:
Someone is murdered and this is all you could say. May it not be your daughter that is brought back as a battered corpse.
Sonetimes naija girls deserve some slapps
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by chemicool: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
If you marry a street woman, she either kills you or you kill her.
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Roozzaay(m): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
What kind of men beats their wives cry cry
God abeg o
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Maxxim: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
Yorubas will say "ile ola ti dahoro"
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Bar1941(m): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
BadNews:
This Is The Official Thread From BAD NEWS

Proudly Brought To You By

Stay Tuned For Any Bad News In Nigeria.

Psycho

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by CSTRR: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Why would you beat a full grown woman to the point of death?
Why?

Are you a beast? Are you the devil?
It is unforgivable.

If I see beat marks on any of my sisters, I would cut your balls and get them to you to eat.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by CSTRR: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
chemicool:
If you marry a street woman, she either kills you or you kill her.
Even if she is a canterkerous woman of the worst kind or you caught her on top another man's gbola, send her parking if you can't cope anymore.

Atleast her people will see their daughter alive.

No man has the right to lay hands on someone's daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Benwallt(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
You killed someone this beautiful. No peace for you anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
Most stupid man evér

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Frank150:
sometimes women can be annoying.
So by killing them now interesting?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Farfalla(f): 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
MadarasBlade:

Would she have stayed around if the man was broke?

Women choose to endure a lot of things when money is involved. Blame no one

Shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Bankowner: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
What manner of inferiority complex will make a man lay hands on this beautiful woman to the point of beating her to death? Does he feel threatened that another man is eyeing her? The man has no self confidence abeg!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by armyofone(m): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
ojobanikannn:
A very BIG guy !

you can tell from the look of things that the wife is more educated and exposed than he is.

I wonder what women see in uneducated men, could it be the Money, could it be the sweet GBOLA ?

I really don't know my brother.

But when a woman is in love....it clouds her sense of judgment...

I still remain ObIdient and YUSFUL...

Money - money only. They use money, nice cars and houses to entice the ladies.

Just look at him - do you think that guy with breast can have sex with his obesity ?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Danny50: 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Chai beautiful woman gone like that. The stupid man should be stone to death asap.
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by mokane28: 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Stop using proudly brought to you by when reporting bad news it's insensitive and callous as if you're happy about the bad news
BadNews:
This Is The Official Thread From BAD NEWS

Proudly Brought To You By

Stay Tuned For Any Bad News In Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by babzo(m): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
Zane2point4:
tongue

Ppl are psychos

Hmmmmmmm. You maybe onto something there o grin
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Yemi4luv: 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
Some woman are suffering in their marriage but they won't voice out because of their children I pray may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace Amen

can anyone pls help me out with mtn data 090.391-374-03 any amount isn't too small God will bless anyone that show me love Amen
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Zane2point4:
tongue

Ppl are psychos
Tomorrow Never Dies that’s the Name

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by funshint(m): 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
Shebi it is better to cry inside Benz...I swear some ladies don't know what they are calling for.
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by pocohantas(f): 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
GloriousGbola:

No longer horseband, now osuband.

You must add the unripe plantain to complete the quote

Na una favourite food be that. grin

debbydams:
sometimes families contribute to it, something similar happened to my mom she left and her family insist she go back she did I nearly died before she took her hill yet the same people who are her brothers and sisters insist she stays even if she died, non of them offered an helping hand, my mom left u won't believe it was me and my siblings that stood by her when everyone refused...if she had stayed she'd dead by now, I can't imagine how I and my siblings would have survived without her now...sometimes families and friends contribute to it

I am happy for her life. The most important thing is that everyone should stay alive. Both male and female. The world would adjust.

Good of you guys to have stood by her. Sometimes I don’t understand Nigerian families. Seems they love burying their daughters.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adetola Alao Is Missing (Photos) / Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC / NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.