Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo (55366 Views)

Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard / Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor / Zimbabwean Man Murdered His Wife, Married Late Wife Elder Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Emmanuel909090: 6:53am On Aug 13, 2022
So painful, rest on ma.
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Zane2point4(m): 6:54am On Aug 13, 2022
gozzlin:

Yea, you're right, he's the one that killed this man's wife. undecided

You never can tell, pyscophants deh
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by DoNotMakeItWors: 7:00am On Aug 13, 2022
debbydams:
sometimes families contribute to it, something similar happened to my mom she left and her family insist she go back she did I nearly died before she took her hill yet the same people who are her brothers and sisters insist she stays even if she died, non of them offered an helping hand, my mom left u won't believe it was me and my siblings that stood by her when everyone refused...if she had stayed she'd dead by now, I can't imagine how I and my siblings would have survived without her now...sometimes families and friends contribute to it

Exactly.... Most times family is the culprit. They force their daughters to stay in abusive marriage for their own 'selfish' reasons.
Either because of bailouts they get from the abusive husband,,,,or they are protecting the reputation they held in church and community,, or they feel the woman will inconvenience them if she returns.

In all,,, na who wear shoe knows where e dey pain am..... Women got to be selfish sometimes too,,, forget what family and people will say.

Leave if that's the only option you have to live!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:29am On Aug 13, 2022
His story of her falling while serving food then hitting her head on several objects isn’t believable. Some of these guys condoning violence against women are the same guys who tell tales of women abroad calling police on their husbands for what they claim is no reason. Men who batter women deserve police, divorce, battery on them from a real man, and a wife who uses weapons.
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by November24(f): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2022
pocohantas:
For better for worse.

Thankfully she died married. I like to think there is a special place in heaven for women who die married.

Someday people would learn that humans must talk. They don’t even care about the quality of your marriage. They just want you to ENDURE it long enough to take family pictures at 70yrs and cook oilless soup for your darling osuband.

Learn from your mother, she kept her home and raise a dustbin like you
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by riczy(m): 7:51am On Aug 13, 2022
They re my neighbors, dts nt wat happened! If story has it dt d man(hubby) had always battered his wife, her medical history shud also b a story dt everyone hu cares to to know shud be abreast of, she was sick! However an autopsy report wud b out soon! Happy weekend!
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 13, 2022
pocohantas:
For better for worse.

Thankfully she died married. I like to think there is a special place in heaven for women who die married.

Someday people would learn that humans must talk. They don’t even care about the quality of your marriage. They just want you to ENDURE it long enough to take family pictures at 70yrs and cook oilless soup for your darling osuband.
very insensitive post so abusers are okay nonsense it can happen to you too wait until you marry masquerade even gay people get masquerade abeg

Wife I hope you get your justice if it’s true just face The law if you want to be beating somebody join mike Tyson and pursue belt at least person go dey chop money with you no be the one way Untop suffering una still Dey beat person
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by WantsandMore: 8:22am On Aug 13, 2022
Frank150:
sometimes women can be annoying.
Lol… If you know the secret of a woman, that is exactly when you should be laughing …cos man , women are nothing but a momentary emotional beings… No stress ..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by pocohantas(f): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2022
solasoulmusic:
very insensitive post so abusers are okay nonsense it can happen to you too wait until you marry masquerade even gay people get masquerade abeg

Wife I hope you get your justice if it’s true just face The law if you want to be beating somebody join mike Tyson and pursue belt at least person go dey chop money with you no be the one way Untop suffering una still Dey beat person

I can’t see the correlation between your post and mine. I don’t even understand your post to be sincere. Maybe you should try typing when you are calm(er).

ume1000:
Na verbal abuse dey cause am oh. Make women learn to control their mouth

I hope you bring this narrative and tell men to control their pricks when women kill their husbands for cheating. The way some of you come up with senseless defense is beyond me.

phemmyfour:
Osuband grin

There has to be a name for men like this na.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by rukyboy(m): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2022
Zane2point4:
tongue
You know I’ve been wondering about this mr “bad news” guy’ and at some point i think he just might be indulging and actively taking part in bad news just to create content!!

Just like one episode of james bond movie(I’ve forgotten the name) where the villain actually create bad events himself so that he’ll be the top media outlet to report the headlines!
The guy nearly made russia and America to fight in that movie’

Ppl are psychos

A novel by Irvwing Wallace. Called "The Almighty"!
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Saintmary(f): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2022
pocohantas:
For better for worse.

I'm here savoring my oranges this early momo, don't make me choke naw
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Neitan(m): 8:51am On Aug 13, 2022
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2022
Mba Mba.
See how you end your political career.

You were warned but you will not listen.

Your gra gra was too much.

Uruagu people don remember you this time

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by ume1000: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2022
pocohantas:

I can’t see the correlation between your post and mine. I don’t even understand your post to be sincere. Maybe you should try typing when you are calm(er).

I hope you bring this narrative and tell men to control their pricks when women kill their husbands for cheating. The way some of you come up with senseless defense is beyond me.

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by ume1000: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2022
pocohantas:

so verbal abuse are okay but assault aren't

Wahala be like feminist trying to defrenciate gender equality and gender roles
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Checkmate
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by PharmacyStore: 11:32am On Aug 13, 2022
This is really sad
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Valtteri: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
Zane2point4:
tongue
You know I’ve been wondering about this mr “bad news” guy’ and at some point i think he just might be indulging and actively taking part in bad news just to create content!!

Just like one episode of james bond movie(I’ve forgotten the name) where the villain actually create bad events himself so that he’ll be the top media outlet to report the headlines!

Ppl are psychos

Tomorrow Never Dies
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Lovelydaisies: 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
Zane2point4:
tongue

Ppl are psychos
Lol
There's this movie too, err...I think it's Night Crawler by Jake Gyllenhaal. The guy would commit crime and be the first to report it. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by aimmoney9: 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
pocohantas:
For better for worse.

Wasted years, oooo wasted years.....@kwinpoco.... grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Zane2point4(m): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Lovelydaisies:

Lol
There's this movie too, err...I think it's Night Crawler by Jake Gyllenhaal. The guy would commit crime and be the first to report it. grin grin
Yes ppl deh’

He loves bad news so i might be right
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Nehyooh(m): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Naija girls needs some slapp before dem go know who bi husband and wife
coolDcalm down bro
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by Dynmyt: 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
debbydams:
sometimes families contribute to it, something similar happened to my mom she left and her family insist she go back she did I nearly died before she took her hill yet the same people who are her brothers and sisters insist she stays even if she died, non of them offered an helping hand, my mom left u won't believe it was me and my siblings that stood by her when everyone refused...if she had stayed she'd dead by now, I can't imagine how I and my siblings would have survived without her now...sometimes families and friends contribute to it
You guys are her true family
Re: Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo by HeightsKE: 10:23am On Oct 27, 2022
Zane2point4:
tongue

Just like one episode of james bond movie(I’ve forgotten the name) tomorrow never dies where the villain actually create bad events himself so that he’ll be the top media outlet to report the headlines!
The guy nearly made russia and America China and UK to fight in that movie’

Ppl are psychos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adetola Alao Is Missing (Photos) / Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC / NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.