Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki (11206 Views)

2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni / NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares / 2023 Presidency: Bello Can’t Rule Even A Pig Farm – Deji Adeyanju Mocks Kogi Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by DSC7: 7:59am On Aug 13, 2022
Shaky Shaky Blind BATimus take note cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by bonnyhope: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Nobody cares

Even those with certificates didn't rule well. Eveybody na scam. Make eveybody go their way

Will you be offered a Fed. Govt. Job without presenting those basic credentials?

Let's the answer lie within you

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by etrouble: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2022
He meant those that put an end to his family's enslavement of the people of Kwara. But can a serial loser stop an consistent winner? Time will tell
Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by albieri: 8:02am On Aug 13, 2022
YOUR BUSINESS YOUR ASSET

In Africa, up to 70 percent of people who regard themselves as ‘entrepreneurs’ do not own a registered business.

How can anyone say they own a business when it doesn’t really and legally exist?.
How can your prospects trust you when their is no evidence of your business being legal.

NOTE IF YOU DON'T REGISTER NOW!!: The government will look at you as an irresponsible person when issues comes up.
The bank will stand against you when issues comes up.
So be on the safer side today!

BENEFITS OF REGISTERING NOW!!

1. Easy access to loans and especially government grants
2. Save your business name.
3. It protects your identity
4. You can seek finance
5. It makes you look professional
6. You can separate your personal bank account
7. It provide continuity
8. It protect your personal liabilities
9. Your business or company becomes legit
10. Access to government contracts
11. It easier to obtain visa to travel for business

ALSO GET QUALITY LOGO DESIGNS AND OTHER BUSINESS DESIGNS TO GIVE YOUR BUSINESS A COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL CLASS, AT DISCOUNT PRICE

Connect with us now!!

09 042 88 9 0 92

Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by bhella10: 8:03am On Aug 13, 2022
Mesujamba grin who certificate help?
Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by ezenwaforj: 8:04am On Aug 13, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-those-with-certificate-controversy-cant-rule-nigeria-saraki

It baffles me why some people think that Tinubu will be president of this country.It is an impossibility because the youths and the likes of Saraki,Obj,IBB ,Abdulsalami Abubakar and even the sitting president Muhammadu Buhari do not want him to be the next Nigeria president

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by AntiTerrorist: 8:04am On Aug 13, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Nobody cares

Even those with certificates didn't rule well. Eveybody na scam. Make eveybody go their way
“My appeal to the youth is all about your future. In 2015, the rate of unemployment was only 8 percent, today, it is over 42 percent, in 2015, a dollar was N200 then but now N700. Cost of food has risen astronomically and rice is now over N30,000 from N10,000. We are all suffering because of choice of leadership.”
Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by Paullo19: 8:04am On Aug 13, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Nobody cares

Just hear urself...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by franudi: 8:05am On Aug 13, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by Obojuju: 8:05am On Aug 13, 2022
Once you say 'Vote Wisely' Tinubu supporters get angry and think you are referring to their candidate. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by etrouble: 8:06am On Aug 13, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Nobody cares

Goatluck has a bought PhD, how did he rule? He started corruption which Buhari now institutionalized. The current VP the fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo is a professor, his last 7 years have been failure.
Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by bhella10: 8:07am On Aug 13, 2022
etrouble:

Goatluck has a bought PhD, how did he rule?
Olule pelu satificati e.
Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by etrouble: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2022
bhella10:
Olule pelu satificati e.

Oloriburuku Ologogoro Omo Otuoke Omo Amoeba the cantankerous grammarian garrulous sheppopo.
Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by bhella10: 8:09am On Aug 13, 2022
etrouble:

Oloriburuku Ologogoro Omo Otuoke Omo Amoeba the cantankerous grammarian garrulous sheppopo.
Jonathan is a nice chap. I kind of like him but awon ara Ibi lo ko oriburuku ba
Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by SlavaUkraini: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2022
Can't Tinubu ask his former school to give him a fresh certificate after the old one was lost when he went on exile ?

All this drama about his certificate is uncalled for...

It goes to show how controversial and Incompetent he is

Enough is Enough: APC must Go

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by etrouble: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2022
Obojuju:
Once you say 'Vote Wisely' Tinubu supporters get angry and think you are referring to their candidate. grin grin grin

Yes because we know millions of Nigerian youths are senseless idiots supporting Obituary who ruled Anambra for 8 years, but now lives in Lagos with his family because Anambra is not conducive for anybody
Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by etrouble: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Can't Tinubu ask his former school to give him a fresh certificate after the old one was lost when he went on exile ?

All this drama about his certificate is uncalled for...

It goes to show how controversial and Incompetent he is

Enough is Enough: APC must Go

Meet us at the polling booths and at the rigging room and at the election tribunal up to the Supreme Court
Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by etrouble: 8:12am On Aug 13, 2022
franudi:
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

Biafra you mean
Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by Minime10(f): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2022
Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by Invest4growth: 8:24am On Aug 13, 2022
Then you rule yourself out! Stop wasting our time as if you are the victim. Go and enjoy your massive loot from Kwara State. Where is the proceed of the bond issuance by the state?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by dominic17: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2022
Equity demands that those who go to equity go to equity with a clean hand.If you feel insulted if north rule again after taking there turn, don't you feel that south east will as well feel insulted if South West rule again after taking there turn?

Faiththatworks:
I always start by making my bias very clear,I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for president.
I totally agree with Senator Saraki about never electing people without academic certificate to rule Nigeria.
I don't understand how the President of a country as diverse, intellectual challenging,massive, as Nigeria will be headed by someone who can't be appointed as the Managing Director of a bank or even an agency like NNPC.
That's the biggest problem I see happening in Nigeria,the president is supposed to be in charge of agencies like the CBN,the Armed forces, Universities,NNPC and thousands of agencies all over the country, but yet we keep pushing mediocres to the front of the line.
As much as I support Senator Saraki's assessment of who should rule Nigeria,I will never agree to only one ethnic group having a monopoly at leadership in Nigeria.
Educated people are not only found in the Northern part of Nigeria,I don't understand why for the love of My great country,any sane human being will want to campaign for Alhaji Atiku after 8 years of President Buhari.
Power must shift to the South,it's only very selfish people that will queue behind Alh Atiku to rule Nigeria in 2023, sincerely it's an insult to every Southern in Nigeria,not only will it open the door for Northerns to reaffirm their superiority over Southerners, it's also a psychological defeat for every Southern.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by BreakingNews21: 8:29am On Aug 13, 2022
Why then is oga a Former Senate President with all his degrees and certificates. Mr. Man needs to go and enjoy all the loot he amassed from the masses and shut his mouth. Even the Hon. GEJ PhD couldn't manage the looters during his term in office.
Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by Peacecore: 8:30am On Aug 13, 2022
This idiot should know that he is no longer relevant. He's a useless expired product.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by clothingonline(m): 8:41am On Aug 13, 2022
Because you relegated
Atiku get certificate issue
Tinubu same issues

Obi 3rd class is that competence

The 3 have failed in my view
Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2022
Quest7777:

Plus more importantly, those with health controversy.

May God forbid bat thing that Nigeria will end up with a President like this...
I am totally against the BAT but then again, that isn’t Tinubu in the picture you attached.
Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by Faiththatworks(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2022
dominic17:
Equity demands that those who go to equity go to equity with a clean hand.If you feel insulted if north rule again after taking there turn, don't you feel that south east will as well feel insulted if South West rule again after taking there turn?

There are 2 strong Southerners in the race for the president,If you read some of my past post on Nairaland,I had hoped PDP will present a Southerner as their presidential candidate.
That's why I will query the sanity of any Southerner who lines up to vote for Alhaji Atiku when the party could have easily chosen a Southerner to represent it.
For equity,I believe it's the turn of the South-east,but I will not queue up behind Peter Obi when I'm sure there's no route for him to become the President of Nigeria.
I'm a realist not a dreamer.
The only Southern in the race capable of standing up to the Northern hegemony is Asiwaju,and I will vote for him.
If you believe and are sure Peter Obi has a chance,it's your right to line up behind him.
God bless Nigeria
Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by lovinagbad: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2022
These is the same Saraku that ruined the life of done many families in Nigeria with their savings. Many people died and many had not recovered from it till today. Foolish man
Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by olatuns2017: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-those-with-certificate-controversy-cant-rule-nigeria-saraki

Doctor saraki

Why sound stupid

Go to court and crush them

You are the least intelligent public administrators any sensible person will think off

May PDP never happen to Nigeria again

Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by folahonbida: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2022
we are watching >>
Re: 2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by gift2xl: 10:13am On Aug 13, 2022
chrisbizplanner:

Like your pay master.

I have no pay master

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Performance At Debate Has Improved Our Party’s Profile — PDP / Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo / Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.