Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,491 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP (17549 Views)

Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology / Wike: Those Saying Presidency Shouldn't Be Zoned In PDP Are Agents Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by dre11(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Gbaja To Wike: Those You Joined To Plot Against Me Worked Against You At PDP Primary

Femi Gbajabiamila, Speaker of the House of Representatives, has told Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State that those he allegedly join to plot a conspiracy against him worked against the governor at the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential primary.

Wike had contested the presidential ticket of the party but lost to former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar.

Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto State, who was among the presidential aspirants, had stepped down for Atiku during the primaries.

Many attributed the victory of Atiku to the act of Tambuwal, who was speaker when Gbajabiamila was majority leader of the lower legislative chamber of the National Assembly.

Although the All Progressives Congress (APC) leadership had tipped Gbajabiamila as Tambuwal’s successor, Yakubu Dogara was elected speaker.

In what could be losely interpreted as a flashback of the events, the nation’s number four citizen taunted Wike at the inauguration of the official quarters of the Rivers House of Assembly, on Friday.

“Let me start by thanking the Governor, my friend and brother that a confession that has been known to all forever that you plotted against me. It is the irony of life and indeed very interesting, the twist of fate, that those who he sat with to plot against me are the same people who sat together at your primary to plot against you. So, plotting is not necessarily a new thing in politics but what is constant is that in politics, there are no permanent enemies, there are no permanent friends but what you have is permanent interest. And by God’s grace this one that you have started, the journey that you have started that you and I both know shall be permanent. Please choke them. I said choke them.”

After his failed speakership bid in 2015, Gbajabiamila had accused Tambuwal of betraying him.

“I feel disappointed that a speaker to whom much had been given would chop down the issue of leadership and competence to the issue of procurement. That is the last thing I would expect him to say,” Gbaja had said on the defunct Straight Talk with Kadaria.

“To seat here and say there is no sense of betrayal would be lying. Of course, there is a sense of betrayal, but it’s not something I dwell on. Betrayal unfortunately happens to be the order of the day in politics – particularly in Nigeria. So do I feel betrayed? Yes.

“Tambuwal was one of my closest friends when he ran for speaker; I think I single-handedly pushed his speakership bid. But again, he must have reasons why he did what he did. That must be respected; I just wished he had made that known.”

Asked if he had spoken with Tambuwal since the election, he said: “No I have not, I am not crossing paths with him, he is in Sokoto, I’m in Abuja; you might want to direct that question to him. Who do you think should be reaching out to who?

“When it was clear we were going to win, the other side walked out. Tambuwal, who is my friend, did not call once to congratulate me, he never sent a message, and I haven’t spoken to him since then.”

https://dailytrust.com/gbaja-to-wike-those-you-joined-to-plot-against-me-worked-against-you-at-pdp-primary

Nlfpmod

10 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by yerokunphilips: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
Wike is a wicked fighter .
Once in a while the oppressors also need to be oppressed. Believe me wike is really oppressing them .
This country belongs to all of us not a certain region or religion.
The truth is Nigeria will miss him after 2023 .
WE SHALL OVERCOME.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by Racoon(m): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
The reward for betrayal is more betrayal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by ChangetheChange: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
grin grin grin
Wike see ur life
See as Gbajamila who was Wike's own guest firing shots at the mad man Wike, same thing Wammako did to Wike on Tuesday, they are know Sike is a rabble rouser and a drunk mad man

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by Radiant01(m): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hummmm no permanent enemy or friend but permanent interest....... interesting �

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by Fkmodhi: 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Everybody now know Tambuwal as the Judas.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by lasisi69(f): 8:05am On Aug 13, 2022
Even if he had won the ticket, Wike would never be President of Nigeria... undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by EMXTAN1(m): 8:05am On Aug 13, 2022
In other words birds of the same feathers..
Peter Obi is the way oo for a better Nigeria!!

4 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by datola: 8:05am On Aug 13, 2022
That "oloju rangandan" (big eye) Tambuwal is an incurable betrayer.

13 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by Evergreen4(m): 8:06am On Aug 13, 2022
APC seriously wooing Wike. He may decamp after all the rants against APC in the past. Trust no Nigerian politician

6 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by Jack500: 8:07am On Aug 13, 2022
Wike will remain in PDP, but I am sure he will work against Atiku in 2023, I am seeing wike supporting Tinubu, obi is online noise.

17 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by Throwback: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2022
Tambuwal

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by BigBelleControl(m): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2022
I'm sure Tambuwa will be seeing Wike in his sleep with the way Wike has been acting ever since he lost the PDP primaries.

But the fact remains that no permanent friends in politics but permanent interests

I won't be surprised If Obi and Tinubu share a hug and even extend a hand of friendship to one another no matter the outcome of the election.

Meanwhile, their supporters would have abused each other or even severe family ties over politicians that don't know them individually.

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2022
Politics in Nigeria is
Always north First, know this and know peace
They believe in the power of Unity...
South just be forming nonsense sophistries...! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by waslag11(m): 8:12am On Aug 13, 2022
Gbaja

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by jaxxy(m): 8:12am On Aug 13, 2022
All these corrupt incompetent mediocre politicians won't let Nigerians hear word.
Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by Wintertime: 8:14am On Aug 13, 2022
N
Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by Coded081(m): 8:14am On Aug 13, 2022
So this Tanbuwa of a guy is a dudas
Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2022
That means Tambuwal can never be Trusted

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by TollMind: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2022
Politics is a dirty game, and Wike shouldn’t be crying out loud like a baby, do your own underground work Wike, that’s the only thing I admire about those dirty northerns, they don’t make a flinch till the D-day
I like the Northerns until I was in Katsina for my NYSC, and the way does guys treated
me when I had issue, knowing fully I am from Delta state, that’s distance and with the unsafe rout of Abuja-kaduna express way, my perspective about them changed,
I almost boarded that attacked train from Abuja to kaduna that morning but had an instant change of heart, don’t know why, but I thank God
But those alhaji didn’t care, but God never fails

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by emmanuelbrown26: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2022
Nobody betrayed wike jare. Wike think say politics is all about bully.
If not mama peace Wike fit win an election? Federal politics is totally different from regional or state politics and wike does not understand that.
U can't be insulting everybody on live TV and expect a kiss from everybody.
Yes Wike tried in bringing pdp together when virtually all ran away but u don't expect them to compensate u with d ticket when u accepted an open election.
Wike if u like shout from now till 2090, pdp primaries dun go en dun go, so either u keep quiet or u form an alliance with any political party of ur choice.

5 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by Born2conquer: 8:21am On Aug 13, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Wike see ur life
See as Gbajamila who was Wike's own guest firing shots at the mad man Wike, same thing Wanamako did to Wike on Tuesday, they are know Sike is a rabble rouser and a drunk mad man

Watch the video, WIKE acknowledged the fact before Gbajabiamila made the statement.

Wike said "I am part of those that plotted against you but those we plotted together betrayed me"

Wike is not a shy fighter

11 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by Born2conquer: 8:23am On Aug 13, 2022
outerpa:
This betrayal pain Wike reach him bone
Bro, anybody in his shoe would have been pained too. E con be like sey WIKE na the only person wey loyal to PDP in PDP.

Wike said PDP plotted against GBAJABIAMILA only for the top PDP members who plotted together with WIKE to betray the plot and support Gbaja.

Same thing happened in 2015 when ATIKU left and supported APC.

Wike had meetings upon meetings that it is time for POWER to move to the south, the southern governors agreed only for them to betray him at the primary and choose someone who is not loyal to the party

4 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by GeneralPula: 8:23am On Aug 13, 2022
Racoon:
The reward for betrayal is more betrayal.
Racoon racoon..

Number 1 PDP zombie. Buhari is dead. Buhari will islamize Nigeria.. bla bla bla. Have they islamize you now?

I’ve noticed you’ve been hiding where you stand. Is it cuz you no want Flatinoz to descend on you?

Cuz I’m sure you’re a PDP zombie..

56 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by bewla(m): 8:26am On Aug 13, 2022
You can't see them
Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2022
Jack500:
Wike will remain in PDP, but I am sure he will work against Atiku in 2023, I am seeing wike supporting Tinubu, obi is online noise.

Wike already frown at Muslim Muslim so forget, no make yourself good boy, wike and Tinubu no synchronize at all, no chemistry, na him and Obi still get chemistry, they don meet
Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by mooojy: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2022
Politics can be funny indeed.
Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by Born2conquer: 8:28am On Aug 13, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Nobody betrayed wike jare. Wike think say politics is all about bully.
If not mama peace Wike fit win an election? Federal politics is totally different from regional or state politics and wike does not understand that.
U can't be insulting everybody on live TV and expect a kiss from everybody.
Yes Wike tried in bringing pdp together when virtually all ran away but u don't expect them to compensate u with d ticket when u accepted an open election.
Wike if u like shout from now till 2090, pdp primaries dun go en dun go, so either u keep quiet or u form an alliance with any political party of ur choice.
Just chill, wike never start

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by Addme: 8:28am On Aug 13, 2022
And by God’s grace this one that you have started, the journey that you have started that you and I both know shall be permanent. Please choke them. I said choke them.
If you're still doubting who Wike will codedly work for, read that quoted line again and again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu / Ekweremadu Wins Enugu West Senatorial Ticket / Suicide Bomber Kills Scores In Lake Chad, Injures Others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.