Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP (17568 Views)

Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology / Wike: Those Saying Presidency Shouldn't Be Zoned In PDP Are Agents Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by Joeblaze26(m): 8:29am On Aug 13, 2022
mooojy:
Bossman, it's been a while...You good now?
Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by fasho01(m): 8:29am On Aug 13, 2022
So literally, Wike had a taste of his own medicine
Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by osidion2020(m): 8:37am On Aug 13, 2022
For calling obi an online noise, you are very stupid.
Jack500:
Wike will remain in PDP, but I am sure he will work against Atiku in 2023, I am seeing wike supporting Tinubu, obi is online noise.
Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by osidion2020(m): 8:40am On Aug 13, 2022
Sadly as it sound but facttttt�
BeardGangJnr1:
Politics in Nigeria is
Always north First, know this and know peace
They believe in the power of Unity...
South just be forming nonsense sophistries...! undecided

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by osidion2020(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2022
You have spoken well, you are the true son of your father.
emmanuelbrown26:
Nobody betrayed wike jare. Wike think say politics is all about bully.
If not mama peace Wike fit win an election? Federal politics is totally different from regional or state politics and wike does not understand that.
U can't be insulting everybody on live TV and expect a kiss from everybody.
Yes Wike tried in bringing pdp together when virtually all ran away but u don't expect them to compensate u with d ticket when u accepted an open election.
Wike if u like shout from now till 2090, pdp primaries dun go en dun go, so either u keep quiet or u form an alliance with any political party of ur choice.
Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by Born2Breed(f): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2022
Scatter skelter grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by Okhuadams(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2022
yerokunphilips:
Wike is a wicked fighter .
Once in a while the oppressors also need to be oppressed. Believe me wike is really oppressing them .
This country belongs to all of us not a certain region or religion.
The truth is Nigeria will miss him after 2023 .
WE SHALL OVERCOME.
Correct urself say you will miss him not Nigerians
Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by emmanuelbrown26: 9:07am On Aug 13, 2022
osidion2020:
You have spoken well, you are the true son of your father.
I'm an elder and I say things d way I see them, even if na my papa I go still tell am say en dun dey talk too much

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by emmanuelbrown26: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2022
Born2conquer:

Just chill, wike never start
As in ehhhhh, I doubt if wike dey even take advice from anybody bcs of d way he talks
Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by Topmaike007(m): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2022
Addme:

If you're still doubting who Woke will codedly work for, read that quoted line again and again
only legends will understand that
Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by Alayiwola: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2022
You read 2 lines and you are commenting trash without knowing what happened,anyway.Wike spoke for like 30 min, first.before the Speaker responded.both of them had a good time and they both talk for almost an hr before commisioning..go and watch the video on youtube ,come back and erase your comment
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Wike see ur life
See as Gbajamila who was Wike's own guest firing shots at the mad man Wike, same thing Wammako did to Wike on Tuesday, they are know Sike is a rabble rouser and a drunk mad man

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by profmallor: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2022
Wike knows there is no future for him in PDP, even if Atiku wins, Wike would never be trusted, his future and rest for his loot lays in APcc.
Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by alanto: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2022
GeneralPula:

Racoon racoon..

Number 1 PDP zombie. Buhari is dead. Buhari will islamize Nigeria.. bla bla bla. Have they islamize you now?

I’ve noticed you’ve been hiding where you stand. Is it cuz you no want Flatinoz to descend on you?

Cuz I’m sure you’re a PDP zombie..
You are a violent man...
You don't have chill one bit

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by backtovillage: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2022
South 2023 8s all I know
Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by Jack500: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2022
osidion2020:
For calling obi an online noise, you are very stupid
That must be your father
Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by GodisFirst: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2022
Let the Royal Rumble continue
Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by PharmacyStore: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2022
Irony of Life
Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:23am On Aug 13, 2022
Tambuwal is a serial betrayer, that dude will never rule this country just like Atiku
Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2022
GeneralPula:

Racoon racoon..

Number 1 PDP zombie. Buhari is dead. Buhari will islamize Nigeria.. bla bla bla. Have they islamize you now?

I’ve noticed you’ve been hiding where you stand. Is it cuz you no want Flatinoz to descend on you?

Cuz I’m sure you’re a PDP zombie..

Racoon and other Igbo are no more PDP zombie but they're now supporting the regional candidate and they've the right to but they should shut the fúck up from abusing others rights

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by Akerele44(m): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2022
Jack500:
Wike will remain in PDP, but I am sure he will work against Atiku in 2023, I am seeing wike supporting Tinubu, obi is online noise.

No serious Governor that truly know politics goes not even in Nigeria alone around the world would say that a candidate who doesn't have just a single governor or ordinary council Chairman would win governorship election not to talk of Presidential election

A vote for Labour party is a vote for APC in the south..know this and know peace

Re: Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP by Wwwq: 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
Oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG May Pay N1.68tn Fuel Subsidy, Marketers Forecast N900/litre / 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi / SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.