Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) (26575 Views)

King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) / Former LP Presidential Aspirant, Faduri Joseph Slam Peter Obi Over Election Loss / I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by Biodun556(m): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2022
A former national secretary of Labour Party and constitutional lawyer, Dr. Kayode Ajulo, has berated the manner in which a former governor of Anambra State and presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi, is going about his presidential campaigns.

Ajulo said, “Obi’s manifesto is more of rhetorical analysis than viable plans to solving the myriad of problems or even one of them facing this country at this critical time.”

The rights activist made this statement while reacting to political developments in the country via a telephone interview from London on Wednesday.

“I have listened to Peter Obi at different times since he began his campaigns and I can say that he has not been able to convince discerning Nigerians of his readiness for the job for which he campaigns. All he has been saying are what should be done which, is not alien to every Nigerian, but has failed to advance any plan about his solutions to resolving those issues in concrete terms and how he intends to do them. Obi merely complains which he and his uncritical followers mistake for a manifesto,” Ajulo said.

He further opined that Obi needed to put together a convincing and achievable manifesto rather than making unrealistic references to nations whose diverse beliefs and cultures are totally at variance with Nigeria.

The lawyer also said Obi’s choice of a running mate may be another albatross on his ambition.

“It would seem that Obi did very little consultations with the northern critical stakeholders in determining the choice of his running mate,” he added.

He said Obi should have allowed inputs from those who are critical to the prevailing situation of the country to influence his choice of a vice presidential candidate.

https://leadership.ng/peter-obi-not-ready-to-be-president-ajulo/

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by Biodun556(m): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2022
grin

Peter Obi supporter burnt Lagos BRT buses

63 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by Biodun556(m): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2022
It would seem that Obi did very little consultations with the northern critical stakeholders in determining the choice of his running mate,” he added.
He said Obi should have allowed inputs from those who are critical to the prevailing situation of the country to influence his choice of a vice presidential candidate.

Ajulo to Peter Obi

This is what Tinubu did that results to Shetima as VP,

VP slot is for North, they don't want christian to represent them just like Igbos may not want Muslims to represent them. it is not Tinubu's fault. It is their choice.

138 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by SlurUsername1: 10:50am On Aug 13, 2022
Labour party a party full of chest beating clowns. I can't wait to have a good laugh when campaigns starts. It will help us test their popularity in clear terms.
I want to see how 1 emeka boasting on twitter in anambra will transport to kaduna, plateau or ondo to full a stadium. Them go osunize obi tire grin

268 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by ObaOfYorubaLand: 10:51am On Aug 13, 2022
Biodun556:
A former national secretary of Labour Party and constitutional lawyer, Dr. Kayode Ajulo, has berated the manner in which a former governor of Anambra State and presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi, is going about his presidential campaigns.

Ajulo said, “Obi’s manifesto is more of rhetorical analysis than viable plans to solving the myriad of problems or even one of them facing this country at this critical time.”

The rights activist made this statement while reacting to political developments in the country via a telephone interview from London on Wednesday.
“I have listened to Peter Obi at different times since he began his campaigns and I can say that he has not been able to convince discerning Nigerians of his readiness for the job for which he campaigns. All he has been saying are what should be done which, is not alien to every Nigerian, but has failed to advance any plan about his solutions to resolving those issues in concrete terms and how he intends to do them. Obi merely complains which he and his uncritical followers mistake for a manifesto,” Ajulo said.
He further opined that Obi needed to put together a convincing and achievable manifesto rather than making unrealistic references to nations whose diverse beliefs and cultures are totally at variance with Nigeria.
The lawyer also said Obi’s choice of a running mate may be another albatross on his ambition.
“It would seem that Obi did very little consultations with the northern critical stakeholders in determining the choice of his running mate,” he added.

https://leadership.ng/peter-obi-not-ready-to-be-president-ajulo/

As usual, a Yoruba Muslim. We're not surprise at all.

194 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by Faber(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2022
He is not ready, those who are ready never gree grant interviews o.... because nothing dey there head except wickedness and how to steal out remaining yams

286 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by ObaOfYorubaLand: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Labour party a party full of chest eating clowns. I can't wait to have a good laugh when campaigns starts. Them go osunize obi tire grin

Our asernals are fully loaded ready and waiting to strike.

Una go run mad tire.

Tinubu will never ever near The villa

216 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by SlurUsername1: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Our asernals are fully loaded ready and waiting to strike.

Una go run mad tire.

Tinubu will never ever near The villa

Mynd44 lalsticlala seun
Rule 2

212 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by hegelian: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2022
Every thread now is about obi and lp and how they are not ready or how they are this and that by those that feel that have better candidates and yet can't open thread to sell their candidates.. They sleep and eat and Bleep obi matter even in their dreams.. Obi don give orgasm to the extent their brain don't work again.. Wait for their reaction to this comment and see how emtpy they have become.. Obi is una nightmare now but don't worry he will cure you once he become the president, he wants your success and happiness not ur cry and sadness as you want for others

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by Biodun556(m): 10:56am On Aug 13, 2022
Faber:
He is not ready, those who are ready never gree grant interviews o.... because nothing dey there head except wickedness and how to steal out remaining yams

Interview is a small thing, let campaign start first.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2022
So is it this Tinubu in the picture below that's ready to be president ?

A man that's being assisted to stand and walk

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2022
A drowning man will clutch at a straw.

Agbado urchins desperately holding on to straws as they swim against the tide of Nigerian Youths.

The youths have decided to run through Peter Obi for the good of Nigeria.

If Nigeria works for all, Agbado urchins won't have to be zombies just to earn 30k a month.

Agbado urchins, Peter Obi is coming to save you for yourselves!

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2022
You obviously lack the knowledge and skill of information transformation. Why is this thread not attracting quick responses? It lacks basic truth about the current Nigerian situation just as the op lacks of basic intelligence of what is fact and what is a fiction.

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by donaldking100: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Thunder fire ibiyomie... Woe unto his bastard children, useless family members. church members and all his zombie supporters. May all ibiyomie supporters die a painful death for rubbishing Christianity with stupid political sentiments and affiliations.
As for you EAT SHIT

I like how your conscience is flogging you.
The funny thing is neither Ibiyomie nor i mentioned any candidates name, but your guilty conscience has already told you who we are referring to.
You already know that whoever you are supporting is not fit to lead Nigeria, yet stupidity & tribal sentiment has clouded your sense of reasoning.
It's funny how Tinubu supporters start crying whenever somebody says VOTE WISELY.

80 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:02am On Aug 13, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Thunder fire ibiyomie... Woe unto his bastard children, useless family members. church members and all his zombie supporters. May all ibiyomie supporters die a painful death for rubbishing Christianity with stupid political sentiments and affiliations.
As for you EAT SHIT

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by Biodun556(m): 11:03am On Aug 13, 2022
Faber:

Consultation comes before interview. How many Emirs and Obas has Peter Obi visited? He only visited churches and pastors.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by MaliCampus: 11:04am On Aug 13, 2022
Biodun doesn't know where to start from to campaign for TINUBU.lolz Feeling sorry for him cos its very difficult to market a bad product. Still trying to meet one person offline that support Tinubu,they are all ashamed. Whenever you bring up the issue of election and presidential candidates for discussion,they always keep quiet. Reason I'm yet to see APC supporters or group awareness offline.Only online agbado urchins gather to deceive themselves.

Cc Biodun556
Seunsmg
Omenka
legendHero
Femifasola
Okoroawusa

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by donaldking100: 11:06am On Aug 13, 2022
Biodun556:

Consultation comes before interview. How many Emirs and Obas has Peter Obi visited? He only visited churches and pastors.

We have our V.P to do that for us once election campaign starts proper.
I'm still wondering who would sell Tinubu to the churches, or is it Shettima?

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 13, 2022
Well... this sounds like an aggrieved former somebody..

OBI's choice of VP is perfect, of what difference is allowing the old brigade choose for him, what then makes his presidency different. he picked the best from the Arewa consultative forum.

Amongst the other candidates, how many have given an inch of insight as Obi has done?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 13, 2022
The op may be one of the kid dropouts Tinubu brainwashed and pushed them on the social media with Chinese phones.

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by SlurUsername1: 11:07am On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:

I like how your conscience is flogging you.
They funny thing is neither Ibiyomie nor i mentioned any candidates name, but your guilty conscience has already told you who we are referring to.
You already know that whoever you are supporting is not fit to lead Nigeria, yet stupidity & tribal sentiment has clouded your sense of reasoning.
It's funny how Tinubu supporters start crying whenever somebody says VOTE WISELY.
My vote is my vote and it is for TINUBU whether u chose to drink otapiapia or not.
Thunder scatter ibiyomie and his useless supporters
Inshallah Amin

207 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by Faber(m): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2022
Biodun556:

You expect a committed Christian not to go to church to pray and seek God's wisdom. He goes to God and not to men. God maketh a man. He giveth wisdom and his power and wealth is the best.

All these emirs and Obas will die. How many of them don help Nigeria. How many Emirs and Obas addressed the youths problems, one of the stupid Obas self, Youths entered his palace collect his staff, want beat am up sef, he go hide in a rat hole grin grin

Even as a governor, we know him, he dey go church every Sunday. Hope you know his elder brother is a Catholic priest and his sister a Catholic nun.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by Jostoman: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2022
Peter Obi should not tell any interviewers his plan again because most of them are sponsor by Lagos Landlord and presidency to know his plan, Peter Obi has granted so many interviews and Atiku has also granted an interview with Arise TV so Mr Ajulo should tell Tinubu to go and Grant interview to tell us his own plan for Nigeria.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by donaldking100: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

My vote is my vote and it is for TINUBU whether u chose to drink otapiapia or not.
Thunder scatter ibiyomie and his useless supporters
Inshallah Amin

Typical Tinubu supporter.
No logical reasoning nor substance.
It's actually really difficult supporting Tinubu without sounding foolish.

45 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by slivertongue: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2022
Ajulo just wants to trend. He supported Osibanjo and should focus on his party

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by Biodun556(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:

We have our V.P to do that for us once election campaign starts proper.
I'm still wondering who would sell Tinubu to the churches, or is it Shettima?

You're joking. So VP will visit obas, Muslims and Emirs on behalf of Peter Obi. That means he is intolerant

It shows you're not familiar with Nigerian politics

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by SlurUsername1: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:

Typical Tinubu supporter.
No logical reasoning nor substance.
It's actually really difficult supporting Tinubu without sounding foolish.

My foolishness is my foolishness. It is not your foolishness, leave it for me I will use it to vote for TINUBU. If e pain u commit suicide

210 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by Biodun556(m): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

My foolishness is my foolishness. It is not your foolishness, leave it for me I will use it to vote for TINUBU. If e pain u commit suicide

grin

So nice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by Prince111111: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2022
Peter Obi as a president in a country like Nigeria?? Don't let me talk too much because of the town hall meeting campaigners wink

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel's Road Infrastructural Development In Uyo Senatorial District / 2015: Why Ndi Igbo Are Angry With Jonathan – Uko / No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.