Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended (25503 Views)

Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts / RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts / I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by VenumX: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
If it's an account belonging to one fat flob pedo, they will leave it there for all to see.
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by PHIPEX(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
einsteine:

IPOB is very active online in the realm of fake news mongering and online bullying. It has nothing to do with Igbophobia
Do you have their members register?

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by SHINJA: 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
LiveWithIt:
APC only any other is a counterfeit

I pray u die before then
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by HustlePro: 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
casualobserver:

When we said it was an insult to all Nigerians for Twitter to delete Buhari’s post, stupid ignorant Nigerians supported Twitter not knowing it was an insult to the country. The hatred for Buhari did not let them see the big picture. Shey now they are seeing.

They are the ones who have transferred their sovereignty to Twitter!!!!
Oga, they gave a reason for suspending the account up there... if you cant abide by their rules, go and build your own.

On twitter, any tweets carrying a word like "kill" will have you suspended... immediately. It was how they want to ensure that lives are not threatened on their platform.

If Buhari repeat what led to the deletion of his tweet, I will just others to report his account until it is suspended. Twitter is nobody's property.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by BluntCrazeMan: 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Twitter suspended an account that has been attending to complain of police brutality and giving useful security informations

While account of those insulting, tribal bigots and bullies remain intact

Twitter is encouraging violence in Nigeria and am beginning to see dis.....
So, why is it that they have not suspended Reno yet??
(Upon all the reportings)
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by clockwisereport: 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
Kurutinto:
Imagine someone in the comments up there still blaming ipob. All these afonjas sef
What do you expect from someone named Magaji?
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
PHIPEX:
Why are you people making IPOB look so powerful, do you have any evidence IPOB has anything to do with this?

Igbophobic should not lead to you to hate-mongering,

The police guy has been very responsive to the public, I wonder what he did wrong.
Why do some of u Igbos get offended by mention of Ipob... Ipob is a terrorist organization and no sane Igbo should support them...
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by Angela70(f): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
iiifedimma:
Go and work
Please ma, am already in my work ma.
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by Angela70(f): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
clockwisereport:

Anthony m okeke also known as Faith s h is a scammer.
How is it concern me
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by casualobserver: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
HustlePro:
Oga, they gave a reason for suspending the account up there... if you cant abide by their rules, go and build your own.

On twitter, any tweets carrying a word like "kill" will have you suspended... immediately. It was how they want to ensure that lives are not threatened on their platform.

If Buhari repeat what led to the deletion of his tweet, I will just others to report his account until it is suspended. Twitter is nobody's property.

There is nothing worse than a man supporting his own oppressor. It’s called mental slavery!!

This is Nigeria you want to operate in Nigeria you play by our rules or you Bleep off!!!!

Is kill not an English word? This is censorship!!! So it is ok if he said “remove from this world”? How stupid are you people
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by clockwisereport: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
Angela70:
How is it concern me

You are Anthony munachi okeke, nairaland resident scammer
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by Angela70(f): 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
clockwisereport:

You are Anthony munachi okeke, nairaland resident scammer
U are a very wicked lair. You know that am not the one but you don't just want people to help me. God will judge me and you.
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by clockwisereport: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
Angela70:
U are a very wicked lair. You know that am not the one but you just don't want people to help me. God will judge me and you.

Stupid scammer, I will continue to report am your posts. Idiot. Go and start hookup and stop disturbing us with your petty scam

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by Secondly: 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
HustlePro:
I am not surprised his account is suspended. The guy dey support Tinubu... reports of disenfranchisment of voter registration has been reported in Lagos countless time, whenever that guy gives report, he calls it a lie. Even with video evidence of thugs carrying sticks and cutlass, telling people that they will not be allowed to register, when u call on him, he does nothing but call it a lie.

If that's the case, then he deserves the suspension.
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by Angela70(f): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
clockwisereport:

Stupid scammer, I will continue to report am your posts. Idiot. Go and start hookup and stop disturbing us with your petty scam
God bless you
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by clockwisereport: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Angela70:
God bless you

And bless you too, idiot
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by foreshore(m): 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Secondly:
Wetin im do?

Did he support Tinubu?

Before nko. Na Tinubu boy
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by Habeyy(m): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
Waterboy101:
Twitter workers seem to be really immature...

Hundeyin has never done anything wrong
how u take know
Did u check his DM as well
Never say never
Twitter IT workers cant be stupid
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by LiveWithIt: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
SHINJA:

I pray u die before then
So shall it be unto you whatever your wish is for me.
I'll not die but live to see the lords goodness
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by bamitinn(m): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
I hope and pray you won't borrow to eat

LiveWithIt:
APC only any other is a counterfeit
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by LiveWithIt: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
Omoslim26:

You want Nija to be like Lagos shocked
Is it the same Agege,Mushin,Ijora,Ajegunle,Mile, 12,Shomolu,Bariga,Agbole,ikotun Lagos or the Island,Lekki,Ikoyi,Ikeja Lagos, please be specific so as not to promote confusion grin grin
Oga Lagos is still a work in progress,like many other States in Nigeria.
Though the progress is quite commendable.
We will all rally around to vote for Obidiati so that we can savage the mess apc has brought upon this Country.
See beyond hatred and vote TINUBU
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by SHINJA: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
LiveWithIt:

So shall it be unto you whatever your wish is for me.
I'll not die but live to see the lords goodness

How are you sure the bokoharam shettima you want to vote for will not kill you before then grin grin

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by LiveWithIt: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
debosalau:

I hope you also don't want Nigeria to be like Borno because Kashim was a Borno governor
Vote tinubu vote APC
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by LiveWithIt: 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
SHINJA:

How are you sure the bokoharam shettima you want to vote for will not kill you before then grin grin
Ask yourself that whatever you wish against me will be yours and your seeds
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by SHINJA: 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Ask yourself that whatever you wish against me will be yours and your seeds

Get out...Dead to all bokoharam supporters
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by LiveWithIt: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
bamitinn:
I hope and pray you won't borrow to eat

If you're borrowing to eat go and work
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by LiveWithIt: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
SHINJA:

Get out...Dead to all bokoharam supporters
cheesy grin hand never touch you, you don dey provoke cheesy
Nothing changes the fact you wished me dead see as you'll end. Just wait your days are numbered
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by SHINJA: 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
LiveWithIt:

cheesy grin hand never touch you, you don dey provoke cheesy
Nothing changes the fact you wished me dead see as you'll end. Just wait your days are numbered

Dead to all bokoharam supporters...

Dead to all tinubu/shettima supporters
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by Omoslim26: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
LiveWithIt:

See beyond hatred and vote TINUBU

Any human being thinking of voting for tinubu and his evil Apc party after the level of suffering and pain they brought upon this Country is an evil person,the person hates Nigeria with passion undecided

Apc must go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers N38m Bullet-proof SUV From Ex-nimasa DG / Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) / Gboyega Oyetola Gradually Loses Associates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.