Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended (25502 Views)

Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts / RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts / I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by derecho(m): 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
Has crowwe or nairaland stopped working?
Let him start using Nairaland if NPF can't build a reliable portal for complaints.

See how some are talking as if Twitter was created for them.
If the FG loves something like Twitter, let them pay Nigerian developers to build something similar. All the monies stolen and wasted on fantom activities would do.
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by Allisgud: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
We are waiting for them to ban Reno Lai and adeyanju
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by olisaEze(m): 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
I do have a lot of respect for SP Benjamin Hundeyin, as the Lagos police command PRO, his page has been quite helpful to the general public. Has never been involved in cyber threats or stereotyping, just generally not being like the usually arrogant Nigerian Police Officer. However, we’re in an age in which the power is slowly coming back to the hands of the people as democracy was designed. So I guess after his last twit announced the total ban on okada in 6 LGA of Lagos, someone or group of someones whose livelihoods have been threatened decided to return the favor by having an unbiased umpire ban his account. Nothing is hidden under this our cloudy sun for long, so the reason will soon pop out! What’ll piss me off is if it’s for something flimsy as that young man has been doing a fine job. His handling of Oseni Rufai is as exemplary as it was professional. Therefore, as an OBIdient who like the rest of OBIdients want the best people in charge of our nation, I think we deserve a good enough reason for this!
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
PHIPEX:
Why are you people making IPOB look so powerful, do you have any evidence IPOB has anything to do with this?

Igbophobic should not lead to you to hate-mongering,

The police guy has been very responsive to the public, I wonder what he did wrong.

so all Igbo are ipob? at the bolded

you just revalidate our claims here that Peter obi supporters are all ipob member and lover of ugm
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by Collins9156(m): 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
Na Oduduwa Nation led by Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
LiveWithIt:
APC only any other is a counterfeit

God forbid
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by Phcmayor(m): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Why did I read this trash �️
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by Wizeminem123: 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
His account has been restored ���
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended by bamitinn(m): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
Lol. Work that APC regime provide abi
You better say Amen

LiveWithIt:

If you're borrowing to eat go and work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Wives Of Service Chiefs (photos) / "You Are Exceptional ": Atiku Congratulates Gen. Azubuike / EFCC Recovers N38m Bullet-proof SUV From Ex-nimasa DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.