Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. (7415 Views)

Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow / A Boys Phone Fell In A Sealed Gutter: Happened Yesterday And It Got Me Thinking / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Yemoad: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
1nice:
HEBREWS 13 : 8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and for ever.

Jesus Christ is unchangeable because he is perfect. What is perfect does not require any changes but what is imperfect require changes to make it perfect. The same miracles Jesus Christ did yesterday, is the same miracles he is doing today and will continue to do for ever. Jesus Christ heal the sick, protect the people of God, blesses the christians, rescue those oppress by demons, and many good things he does. Jesus Christ is the unchanging Lord and want to care for you if only you will give him a chance. Jesus Christ love you, he want you to become one of God’s children. Jesus Christ is interested in you and in everything that concern you. Jesus Christ want to bless you, heal you, save you, protect you, comfort you, encourage you, give you peace of mind, joy and solve all your problems.

MATTHEW 11:28-29
“Come to me, all of you who are tired from carrying heavy loads and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke and put it on you, and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in spirit; and you will find rest.

JOHNN 14:1
“Do not be worried and upset,” Jesus told them. Believe in God and believe also in me.

Jesus Christ wants you to know him and believe in him as your Lord and personal Saviour. Jesus Christ want to be the source of your strength, he want to help you and make you a citizen of the kingdom of God and forgive all your sins.

JOHN 1:12-13
12 Some, however, did receive him and believed in him, so he gave them the right to become God’s children. 13 They did not become God’s children by natural means, that is, by being born as the children of a human father; God himself was their Father.

ACT 2:38
Peter said to them, each one of you must turn away from your sins and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, so that your sins will be forgiven; and you will receive God’s gift, the Holy Spirit.

When you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour and confess such with your mouth, you will be recognize in heaven as one of God’s children, a member of the people of God and your name will be written in the book of life.

LUKE 15:7
In the same way, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine respectable people who do not need to repent.

REVELATION 3:5
Those who win the victory will be clothed like this in white, and I will not remove their names from the book of the living. In the presence of my Father and of his angels I will declare openly that they belong to me.

God is good, his love for us is strong and his faithfulness is eternal. God has a plan for you, he knows you even before you were born. God plan for your life are good not evil. God is merciful and kind. God want you to pray to him, to obey his word and meditate on the word of God. God want you to believe in his Son Jesus Christ and turn away from your sin, so he can forgive you and cleanse you from all your iniquity.

Jeremiah 29:11
I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for.

John 3:16
For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life.

Jesus Christ is faithful to those who belongs to him. Have faith in God and believe that Jesus Christ can heal your trouble. Do not worry, the enemies can not harm you because you are a child of the Most High God. Do not worry again everything will be fine. Believe in Jesus Christ and deny the Devil any chance to dominate you. The devil will never defeat you because you will never give the devil a chance. Come closer to God so that he will come closer to you.

If you want to give your life to Jesus Christ say this prayer:

PRAYER

My Father and God, the Creator of the heaven and earth, I come to you Holy God with a humble heart and I humble myself before you LORD. I know you created me, LORD you know me even before I was born, have mercy on me LORD, Forgive all my sins for I believe in your Son Jesus Christ as my LORD and personal Saviour, the One sent by God to died for me on the cross and to take away my sins. Thank you LORD for your mercy upon my life and may your name LORD be glorified now and forever more Amen.

Congratulation! If you said the prayer, you are now a born again, a Christian, a member of the people of God and a Citizen of heaven. Congratulation! God love you, get yourself a bible and find a church close to you and be attending all the church services; Sunday church service, bible study service and any other kind of service in the church. Always pray daily, in the morning and in the evening.
May God bless you in Jesus Christ name I pray Amen. God Loves You.
Congrats Jesus Christ have rewarded you for reading this post. The angels of Goodness and mercy will always be with you in Jesus Christ name Amen. Best of luck.
God bless you ���
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by fombi: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jesus my lord and my saviour.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Iremchris: 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
phemmyfour:
you just did.

Your question is probably "how can I create a topic"
yh abeg how can i creat topic
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Kamalex2: 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
Stopped lying jho Jesus was alive yesterday but today baba no dey
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Heterodox(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Krismas:
grin The earth?
ABSOLUTELY IMPERFECT grin
So a perfect God made an imperfect Earth
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by FuckSilly: 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Krismas:
grin There he goes again grin Talking crap about what he has ZERO knowledge about grin
Let me advice u. It is ur responsibility to come to the knowledge of the TRUTH in ur earth life! It’s urgent.
U wasting time
Exactly. The usual senseless response.

You're wasting your life dude practicing fake religion. Religion of slavers.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by phemmyfour: 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Iremchris:
yh abeg how can i creat topic
From homepage , choose your desired section e.g Sport, Politics etc.

Then at the top right of your desired section, click on "create new topic"
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by studentofTruth: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
My question is this: how is this Jewish deity different from the Sango and Amadoha of our forefathers?

Who can prove it?
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by bellenornor(f): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. �Amen!!!
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by TeamXola(m): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
1nice:

Jesus Christ is unchangeable because he is perfect. What is perfect does not require any changes but what is imperfect require changes to make it perfect. The same miracles Jesus Christ did yesterday, is the same miracles he is doing today and will continue to do for ever. Jesus Christ heal the sick, protect the people of God, blesses the christians, rescue those oppress by demons, and many good things he does. Jesus Christ is the unchanging Lord and want to care for you if only you will give him a chance. Jesus Christ love you, he want you to become one of God’s children. Jesus Christ is interested in you and in everything that concern you. Jesus Christ want to bless you, heal you, save you, protect you, comfort you, encourage you, give you peace of mind, joy and solve all your problems.

“Come to me, all of you who are tired from carrying heavy loads and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke and put it on you, and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in spirit; and you will find rest.

“Do not be worried and upset,” Jesus told them. Believe in God and believe also in me.

Jesus Christ wants you to know him and believe in him as your Lord and personal Saviour. Jesus Christ want to be the source of your strength, he want to help you and make you a citizen of the kingdom of God and forgive all your sins.

12 Some, however, did receive him and believed in him, so he gave them the right to become God’s children. 13 They did not become God’s children by natural means, that is, by being born as the children of a human father; God himself was their Father.

Peter said to them, each one of you must turn away from your sins and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, so that your sins will be forgiven; and you will receive God’s gift, the Holy Spirit.

When you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour and confess such with your mouth, you will be recognize in heaven as one of God’s children, a member of the people of God and your name will be written in the book of life.

In the same way, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine respectable people who do not need to repent.

Those who win the victory will be clothed like this in white, and I will not remove their names from the book of the living. In the presence of my Father and of his angels I will declare openly that they belong to me.

God is good, his love for us is strong and his faithfulness is eternal. God has a plan for you, he knows you even before you were born. God plan for your life are good not evil. God is merciful and kind. God want you to pray to him, to obey his word and meditate on the word of God. God want you to believe in his Son Jesus Christ and turn away from your sin, so he can forgive you and cleanse you from all your iniquity.

I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for.

For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life.

Jesus Christ is faithful to those who belongs to him. Have faith in God and believe that Jesus Christ can heal your trouble. Do not worry, the enemies can not harm you because you are a child of the Most High God. Do not worry again everything will be fine. Believe in Jesus Christ and deny the Devil any chance to dominate you. The devil will never defeat you because you will never give the devil a chance. Come closer to God so that he will come closer to you.

PRAYER

My Father and God, the Creator of the heaven and earth, I come to you Holy God with a humble heart and I humble myself before you LORD. I know you created me, LORD you know me even before I was born, have mercy on me LORD, Forgive all my sins for I believe in your Son Jesus Christ as my LORD and personal Saviour, the One sent by God to died for me on the cross and to take away my sins. Thank you LORD for your mercy upon my life and may your name LORD be glorified now and forever more Amen.

Congratulation! If you said the prayer, you are now a born again, a Christian, a member of the people of God and a Citizen of heaven. Congratulation! God love you, get yourself a bible and find a church close to you and be attending all the church services; Sunday church service, bible study service and any other kind of service in the church. Always pray daily, in the morning and in the evening.
Congrats Jesus Christ have rewarded you for reading this post. The angels of Goodness and mercy will always be with you in Jesus Christ name Amen. Best of luck.

Amen I believe I receive this in good FAITH in Jesus Christ name. Many thanks for this wonderful post.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Agricaddict:
These people actually don't know who Jesus Christ is, what he stands for, what his messages are, millions of Christians misled globally
Interesting! undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
FuckSilly:
Really?
Interesting! undecided
Did you know that what you referenced there is one of the laws from the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan, and not Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
SeriouslySense:
What is crucial, and urgent, is the message for the salvation of our souls. Soon Jesus will return.
Believe in the finished work of Jesus on the cross, that Jesus has paid the price for us and and also raised us up to a new life, and when you really believe and accept this, confess with your mouth, that Jesus is the Lord and savoir.
Jesus will send the Holy Spirit to you. Then you are sealed and keep watching, Jesus is coming back.
All the chants in the world aside from a life lived in continuous obedience and submission to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ will get you nowhere near Him and His Spirit of Truth, the one you call the Holy Spirit. undecided

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
truthfinder319:
That verse has been edited. The original says God is the same. Jesus is not God. He prayed to God and was calling God for miracle power. The Hebrew and Jews till today don't believe in your fake gospel. Jesus was Yeshua or Isa, born by Mary and fathered by Joseph who married Mary. Be guided. JESUS was JESUS. GOD IS GOD. Peace
Try to make sure you are educated on these things first so you don't come off seeming quite ignorant with each post.

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
Krismas:
grin That law was crafted at a stage of human spiritual and emotional development where it was suited.
Today it’s no more so. God has not changed, it’s humans that has changed. Like a child outgrowing certain toys and play types. As a child grows the parent invent new sets of rules for each stage of his growth. Today boxing is fashionable, perhaps in 1000yrs from today, it will be deemed barbaric grin
This is very wrong thinking! undecided

That verse is instead a part of the Constitution of the Nation of Israel, a nation constituted by God in the land of Canaan of the people of Israel. God created a Nation with laws that mirrored laws available in other countries at the time. Included in the very same constitution are also laws which, if obeyed, were meant to set the people apart from other Nations of the time as well. And the main is that constitution is meant as an eternal agreement between God and the people of Israel. undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
1nice:

PRAYER

can you help me find the epistle "once saved forever saved" ?
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by SeriouslySense(m): 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Our works are possible through God in Us, therefore let all the glory be to God. Let no one think highly of himself.

Salvation is a free gift, who so ever believes in Jesus is saved, we are saved through faith alone in the finished work of Jesus, not by our righteousness.

We are growing, but on the day of the rapture, this mortal body will put on the immortal.

We are under grace, not under the law. Therefore we should humble ourselves and be glad that God is merciful and saves us.

Sir, i wont argue further. smiley smiley smiley

Kobojunkie:
All the chants in the world aside from a life lived in continuous obedience and submission to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ will get you nowhere near Him and His Spirit of Truth, the one you call the Holy Spirit. undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by GoodIsGod: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
O yes He is.
As He was so is He, and so He will be
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Our works are possible through God in Us, therefore let all the glory be to God. Let no one think highly of himself.

Salvation is a free gift, who so ever believes in Jesus is saved, be are saved through faith in the finished work of Jesus, not by our righteousness.
The statement in bold is meaningless since God gets all the glory whether you "let" Him or not. undecided

As for your reasoning there that your works are possible through God in you, what do you say of those who though equally born-again will end up in Hell at the end instead? Are there works also possible through God in them? undecided

According to Jesus Christ, Salvation isn't free as it is instead meant to cost one everything - property(houses, homes, lands etc.), livelihood, family, friends, reputation etc. In addition, Jesus Christ also taught that it is those who believe, who obey Him and who stand faithful - in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments - until the end that will be saved - Matthew 24 vs 12 - 13 and Mark 13 vs 13 - So, be certain that you adopt the teachings of the one who you expect to save you, and not the lies of the very false prophets and false teachers He warned you to steer clear of. undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by GoodIsGod: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
truthfinder319:
That verse has been edited. The original says God is the same. Jesus is not God. He prayed to God and was calling God for miracle power. The Hebrew and Jews till today don't believe in your fake gospel. Jesus was Yeshua or Isa, born by Mary and fathered by Joseph who married Mary. Be guided. JESUS was JESUS. GOD IS GOD. Peace

You are a confused soul.
Which Bible version is yours.

Mr. ORIGINAL VERSION
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by specialmati(m): 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
FuckSilly:

Really?
grin grin grin angry grin grin your brain has been FuckSilly by Satan and his demons

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by adspelite(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Amen
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Krismas(m): 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This is very wrong thinking! undecided

That verse is instead a part of the Constitution of the Nation of Israel, a nation constituted by God in the land of Canaan of the people of Israel. God created a Nation with laws that mirrored laws available in other countries at the time. Included in the very same constitution are also laws which, if obeyed, were meant to set the people apart from other Nations of the time as well. And the main is that constitution is meant as an eternal agreement between God and the people of Israel. undecided
grin Even the nation of Israel at the time of the Christ DIDN'T keep such laws. The woman caught in adultery wasn’t stoned even though Moses had commanded such. Laws were made for man and not man for laws.
Mean laws were meant to be adjusted as the society becomes more enlightened
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by SeriouslySense(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
I rest my case. smiley smiley smiley

Kobojunkie:
The statement in bold is meaningless since God gets all the glory whether you "let" Him or not. undecided

As for your reasoning there that your works are possible through God in you, what do you say of those who though equally born-again will end up in Hell at the end instead? Are there works also possible through God in them? undecided

According to Jesus Christ, Salvation isn't free as it is instead meant to cost one everything - property(houses, homes, lands etc.), livelihood, family, friends, reputation etc. In addition, Jesus Christ also taught that it is those who believe, who obey Him and who stand faithful - in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments - until the end that will be saved - Matthew 24 vs 12 - 13 and Mark 13 vs 13 - So, be certain that you adopt the teachings of the one who you expect to save you, and not the lies of the very false prophets and false teachers He warned you to steer clear of. undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Krismas(m): 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
FuckSilly:

Exactly. The usual senseless response.

You're wasting your life dude practicing fake religion. Religion of slavers.
grin Even history? U still stumbling at dat? U believe the crap that white slavemasters brought Christianity to us?
Grow up grin u delusional
There is nothing fake about Christianity. U are the one not genuinely clever to notice.
U are free though to believe wotsover u want
Nevertheless shud u really decide to chk if this Christian talking to u knows the truth for certain grin
Then be my guest grin
Our first point will be WOT IS UR OWN MYSTICISM? grin
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Krismas(m): 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Heterodox:
So a perfect God made an imperfect Earth
grin Oh!
Read ur bible na grin
The earth has been cursed for the sake of man
It is to sprout torn and thistle going forward
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Kobojunkiee: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Krismas:
1. Even the nation of Israel at the time of the Christ DIDN'T keep such laws. The woman caught in adultery wasn’t stoned even though Moses had commanded such. Laws were made for man and not man for laws.
2. Mean laws were meant to be adjusted as the society becomes more enlightened
1. Your assumption is entirely off there. undecided

Yes, the Law of Moses does command that those found in the act of adultery be stoned to death, but there were also many other requirements/nuances that had to be met in order for one to be stoned that were likely not met by those who chased the woman to stone her, and this may be the reason behind them all eventually walking away from that scene, even after Jesus Christ encouraged that the one without sin cast the first stone. undecided

2. Not God's Law. It was meant as an eternal Law/Covenant to be upheld by the people of Israel even after the resurrection takes place at the end. undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Wwwq: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Yes
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Krismas(m): 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
1. Your assumption is entirely off there. undecided

Yes, the Law of Moses does command that those found in the act of adultery be stoned to death, but there were also many other requirements/nuances that had to be met in order for one to be stoned that were likely not met by those who chased the woman to stone her, and this may be the reason behind them all eventually walking away from that scene, even after Jesus Christ encouraged that the one without sin cast the first stone. undecided

2. Not God's Law. It was meant as an eternal Law/Covenant to be upheld by the people of Israel even after the resurrection takes place at the end. undecided
grin There are no eternal Gods law

Mathew 5:21-48
Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;
24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.
25 Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.
26 Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.
27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
31 It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:
32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
33 Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:
34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:
35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.
36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.
37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.
38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.
41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
Jesus modified all the laws here.
Also why must you assume there was another condition that had to be met b4 the adulterous woman could be stoned?
You are always filled with assumptions that cannot be proved or verified
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Kobojunkiee: 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Krismas:
1. There are no eternal Gods law
2. Jesus modified all the laws here.
3. Also why must you assume there was another condition that had to be met b4 the adulterous woman could be stoned?
You are always filled with assumptions that cannot be proved or verified
God's Old Covenant Law of Moses which was given to the People of Israel for a Constitution for the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan is a forever Covenant God made with the people of Israel. There are laws that are specifically designated to last forever in that Covenant, for example. undecided
17. You must remember the Festival of Unleavened Bread, because on this day I took all of your people out of Egypt in groups. All of your descendants must remember this day. This is a law that will last forever. - Exodus 12:17

2. Jesus Christ Himself explained to you that He did not come to change the Old Law in any way or form - Matthew 5 vs 15 - 19- , so how could you believe He modified it? Instead, what Jesus Christ did was present you with a New Law/Agreement which He then ratified on the cross when His blood was shed - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30 undecided

3. I don't assume at all since I am aware of some of the details involved as far as the death penalty in the Old Covenant, and the story of the Woman caught in the act of adultery does not really specify that all requirements were first met for her stoning to be justified. You have to read through the Old Covenant Laws to understand what I mean undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by hollandis(f): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mko123:
The Redeemed Slogan. This one is live from church

How is that redeemed?
Its foursquare
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by FuckSilly: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Krismas:
grin Even history? U still stumbling at dat? U believe the crap that white slavemasters brought Christianity to us?
Grow up grin u delusional
There is nothing fake about Christianity. U are the one not genuinely clever to notice.
U are free though to believe wotsover u want
Nevertheless shud u really decide to chk if this Christian talking to u knows the truth for certain grin
Then be my guest grin
Our first point will be WOT IS UR OWN MYSTICISM? grin
Lol
You're dumbness and stupidity has no cure.

So, it wasn't the slavers that brought Christianity to your fore fathers, including even creating a slave Bible then?

Na your papa bring am Abi?
Ordẹ̀

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon / How Did Abraham Hear The Voice Of God / Love And Submission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.