Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,870 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After (4022 Views)

It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) / “I Might Be 19years Old But My Toto Is 2 Times Your Father’s Age”-slay Queen (vi / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
If only some girls would be sincere and open up to the guys about the true nature of their private part, if only it's written boldly on every expired toto you see on the street, some women would have been off market sample.

The mystery of the woman's private part is still little known to the world of ignorant men, do you know the amount of girls that has been used for ritual? For exchange of whatever?

Be very careful you don't exchange your life for a pot of expired toto.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After by Cypress042(m): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
Only foolish men waste their time, energy and money digging a worthless hole that won't add anything positive to their lives.

I pity some men sad

11 Likes

Re: Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After by Tegabadguy(m): 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
If only some girls would be sincere and open up to the guys about the true nature of their private part, if only it's written boldly on every expired toto you see on the street, some women would have been off market sample.

The mystery of the woman's private part is still little known to the world of ignorant men, do you know the amount of girls that has been used for ritual? For exchange of whatever?

i say your mamam born you well

6 Likes

Re: Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After by bmdmix20: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
cry
Re: Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After by Mercisharelove(f): 6:19am On Aug 14, 2022
My darling

3 Likes

Re: Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After by Hypnotise: 6:51am On Aug 14, 2022
Average body count of a woman is at least 50

3 Likes

Re: Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After by Slayar: 7:23am On Aug 14, 2022
One penis nor do most of naija girls of today

3 Likes

Re: Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After by ITbomb(m): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2022
Sometimes, when a man suddenly turn cold after the first sxx, it's not always because he has gotten what he wanted, the nature of the hole may be something he couldn't cope with.
Too wide
Odour
Extra Large labia
Dryness
Too wet
Thickness
Response

16 Likes

Re: Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After by Mercisharelove(f): 8:01am On Aug 14, 2022
Why I always follow up
Re: Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After by Oesophagus99(m): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2022
undecided
Hypnotise:
shocked
Re: Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 14, 2022
Hypnotise:
Lmao dfkm grin

1 Like

Re: Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After by oyatz(m): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2022
ITbomb:
Sometimes, when a man suddenly turn cold after the first sxx, it's not always because he has gotten what he wanted, the nature of the hole may be something he couldn't cope with.
Too wide
Odour
Extra Large labia
Dryness
Too wet
Thickness
Response

Number-2 always put me off

3 Likes

Re: Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After by victor9jaar: 11:58am On Aug 14, 2022
sigh.

Re: Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After by Mercisharelove(f): 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Disgusting
Re: Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After by Mercisharelove(f): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:

Please chat me up

1 Like

Re: Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After by greenermodels: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Back then in the university, I hosted a female friend for the night, she was young looking with a baby face but on the chubby side with wonderful assets from top to bottom. When we started the act,the feeling was was OK but after about 3-5 minutes of continuous thrusting, her private part has become so enlarged that I was literally floating in there and she has released so much liquid that it was no longer feeling sensitive. I later discovered that she's actually 30 while I was 23 then, a hardened runs girl. I believe she's a divorcee or something but never told me the truth. She lost two opportunities to get married because her fiancees always discover that she's still sleeping around after the introduction or something similar. Truly, the private part of a woman holds untold truths.

7 Likes

Re: Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2022
You should know better
Re: Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After by EmiDior(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2022
Cypress042:
Only foolish men waste their time, energy and money digging a worthless hole that won't add anything positive to their lives.

I pity some men sad
oga it added something to my life

Re: Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:33am On Aug 27, 2022
EmiDior:
oga it added something to my life

Shift
Re: Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After by Mercisharelove(f): 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hello
Re: Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After by Youngpo413: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Slayar:
One penis nor do most of naija girls of today
Re: Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After by Slmgirldippussy: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:

I am happy your Toto is not expired

My mind tell me you are ugly looking girl

Is that not right
Re: Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After by Yankee101: 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:

Nice write up
What products are out there to cater for women?
What are natural remedies?
Re: Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2022
The truth
Re: Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
You should know better
Some men are expired dic ks and expired life.

(1) (Reply)

New life / Would A Girl Ever Call You If She Is Not Interested? / If It Were You Will You Marry Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.