Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right (32492 Views)

Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike / I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu / Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by propynich123: 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2022

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by PandoraObi: 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
Peter Obi miscreants are just blackmailing and threaten everyone, what sought of rubbish is this

214 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Staphylococcus: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Obituary’s are bullies!

Why Peter would NEVER be the president of Nigeria!

All his Ngwa, Aba, Upper-Iweka and Ariaria hogs are just hoping for the impossible.

214 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by loosecanon50(m): 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by KingKO22: 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
Zombidients and Obituarists are proving it that they are IPOB agenda

Attacking and threatening every opposition is a clear sign that Peter Obi will not make a good president therefore Obituarists agenda is Labour in vain

140 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Qtrpst4: 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
So you registered just this march and you have being on nairaland for
11days x 24hours = 264 hours
264 hours in less than 3 months, omo poverty bad

God forbid BAT thing

Nah you be the real urchin

KingKO22:
Zombidients and Obituarists are proving it that they are IPOB agenda

Attacking and threatening every opposition is a clear sign that Peter Obi will not make a good president therefore Obituarists agenda is Labour in vain

210 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Leiylau(f): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
We love obi

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 14, 2022
Good luck to Obi in advance.

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Bluntguy: 12:06am On Aug 14, 2022
Trying very hard to extricate himself from the evil web he weaved around himself. He should simply become OBIdient and YUSful. Shikena

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Bluntguy: 12:08am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Obituary’s are bullies!

All his Ngwa, Aba, Upper-Iweka and Ariaria hogs are just hoping for the impossible.
One agbado for you. I will recruit you into the army my beloved son.

176 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Bluntguy: 12:11am On Aug 14, 2022
Leiylau:
We love obi
And Obi loves you too.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Bluntguy: 12:13am On Aug 14, 2022
Qtrpst4:
So you registered just this march and you have being on nairaland for
11days x 24hours = 264 hours
264 hours in less than 3 months, omo poverty bad

God forbid BAT thing

Nah you be the real urchin

Omo, you really went to verify o.

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by specialmati(m): 1:52am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Obituary’s are bullies!

grin angry grin grin grin grin no sensible person gets time to bully a senseless man but instead correction. Most of you here thinks all the correction sensible people are giving you guys here are bullies.any time you start commenting sensible correction goes.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Gourdoinc(m): 5:08am On Aug 14, 2022
To the obidient movement,

The youths have found a voice in being obidient. The youths have found a platform for sounding their voices, the youths are ever ready to show their resolve in rescuing their nation. The youths chose Peter obi and not the other way round, his ideals, his moral capacity and his records are enviable, while resonating with the thought process of Nigerian youths.

To the youths , I greet you, I applaud you, this is a fight for your voices to be heard. The naysayers fight everyday to discourage you, they attack you with lies and accuse you of bullying. Don't be discouraged, you are only taking a political position in Nigeria's affairs.

However I have to tell you the vision for the obidient movement. The movement must go beyond the campaign and sensitization season, the movement must fight to the very end. The goal of enthroning the youth's choice to lead us will be achieved, however the job is not yet done. The naysayers and detractors are already planning on how to make the presidency of your choice a bad one. Through their terrorist activities. The intend to graduate from naysayers to terrorists, they will attack the land with media lies, sponsored attacks of terrorism, insider jobs with sponsored moles and many more evils they can muster. Be ready for such eventuality when your choice wins, be ready to defend your choice in office, he/she will have it rough at the beginning, but once the enemies of the nation see your continuing resolve to fight for a Nigeria of your vision, they will eventually back away and allow your choice to paddle Nigeria forward.

Even after your choice leaves office, the next generation of obidient youths must exercise their rights through the movement to pick the best Nigerian to lead the nation again. The right to pick who leads this nation must always be by the youths of that age. The youths of that age will always be the decision makers on who would pilot the affairs of the nation. Only the competent and morally just of candidates will qualify. Great men and women from all parts of Nigeria, will have a chance to pitch to the obident nigerian youths, they will sell their ideas and characters and the youths will vote to make their choice president and other elective posts. The naysayers will see your success and join your ranks and Nigeria will become great again.

Don't be scared of losing, be motivated in expressing your vision. To lose is part and parcel of elections, just as it is to win. The fear of losing should never be an encumbrance to stop you from expressing your voice and choice. The youths will always be the enlightened generation, the detribalized generation, the religiously fluid generation and it is on your efforts and your choices, that every new Nigeria will be built.

Ensure that this first journey , which will be a start of a life long journey is accomplished without violence, without tribal and religious hatred, without corruption and with our firm motto of "we no dey give shishi". God is our patron and he will ordain our choices everyday you fight for the good of Nigeria.

Be obidient and useful.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Abdu81: 5:20am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Obituary’s are bullies!

People like him must be exposed

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Authoreety: 5:57am On Aug 14, 2022
All Batists and atikulooters must get sense by force!

If pikin no gree learn for school, na cane dem take dey force dem to learn!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Psychokinetic: 6:33am On Aug 14, 2022
Abdu81:

People like him must be exposed
Dem nor do the cap well, dem for add ♾ grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by rusher14: 6:37am On Aug 14, 2022
Authoreety:
All Batists and atikulooters must get sense by force!

If pikin no gree learn for school, na cane dem take dey force dem to learn!

It is only the likes of Gentle Jack you can foist your opinion on.

Can you stop the rest of the public from campaigning or voting their candidate on the day?

Try it and see what would happen.

Nonsense.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Authoreety: 6:43am On Aug 14, 2022
rusher14:

It is only the likes of Gentke Jack you can foist your opinion on.

Can you stop the rest of the public from campaigning ot voting their candidate on the day?

Try it and see what would happen.

Nonsense.

Oya, go and sleep... Make ur brain settle for more heartbreaks

5 Likes

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by rusher14: 6:46am On Aug 14, 2022
Authoreety:

Oya, go and sleep... Make ur brain settle for more heartbreaks

I thought you would have done something else.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by techWriter3: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2022
One agbado for you

5 Likes

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Karlovych: 7:13am On Aug 14, 2022
embarassed He's looking like a Tinubu urchinn already, spits.

7 Likes

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Tb222(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2022
Everyone has a right to support his or her own, life is all about choices, and the choices you make have consequences both here and hereafter, so whatever choice you make, do it with the fear of God in your heart

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Dididrumz(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2022
And You know you're lying.

4 Likes

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Vyzz: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2022
cool

But u said money is your right in that film Saint OBI killed you because one of ur master sent you after him.

It's becoming a reality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Luduna: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2022
A
Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Realist12: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2022
Same here,he's being objective and liberal minded like every other Nigerian and that's a good thing ,no other Nigerian will threaten , abuse , or bully you coz of who you chose to support Except IPOB people. But have you for once seen any Ibo supporting Tinubu they threaten and abuse other people because of their political view , you can't support any other candidates in the East be you indigene or non indigene , Nnamani served the same period with Tinubu he came to defend Tinubu administrative intelligence, We all saw how Igbos rushed him . When we talk about performance at the former public office Obi is no where near Tinubu , they have to deny Tinubu's performance look up , lekki FTZ , Eko Atlantic, LAMATA, LASTMA, etc and tell me what tenure they were founded . To me Obi is no where near ACN governors except Fayemi. He's just a repackaged fraud . Go and check his reviews from Anambra people when he was in office, that brings me to the conclusion that this people have an ulterior motive . And if you don't see it we it will haunt us all .

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by sammirano: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2022
No let the army of the dead: zombiedents see you oo, them go rush you like flies. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by GoooodHardDick: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2022
Smart Guy. After chopping Tinubu's money Las las they'll all vote massively for peter Obi.

After all portable said if you wan cash out go meet Tinubu.

9 Likes

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Loveurneighbour: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2022
CONFUSION!!!
Is it BIAFRA NATION you want or PETER OBI Presidency?
The fact is, once Obi failed in 2023, agitation for Biafra or death returns.
BIAFRA IS DEAD

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia Tribunal: Uproar As Minister Of Justice-Designate Fagbemi Shows Up In Court / Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates / Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.