Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office (27600 Views)

Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi / PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council / Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by xevove2061: 9:21am On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:
This is the building urchins will cry out their hearts after losing the elections.

Vote Wisely.

Peter Obi is the man.

just throw bomb in there and the number of urchined accounts per day created on niaraland and the incessant spamming of political threads will stop

1 Like

Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Shemadex(m): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2022
bewla:
We move them cry why are you in this bus
abi oh as e dey sweet us e dey pain them

1 Like

Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Guyman01: 9:22am On Aug 14, 2022
A northern Christian who is not good enough for Vice President
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by sematec(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2022
How?
PandoraObi:
Tinubu is working
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by IbileIfe: 9:33am On Aug 14, 2022
Peter "Pandora' Obi's presidential campaign office is on Twitter, extensions on Facebook and Nairaland.

How will Obi campaign in his own region in the south east?
Where I am even more politically powerful than him that I was accused and suspended from being a member of the Global Voices for calling for retaliations in the east when Igbos were attacked and killed in the north and the Igbos did the needful.

Obi should go and make peace with all the troublemakers in the eastern region.
It is better to become the President of Nigeria than President of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by omenka(m): 9:37am On Aug 14, 2022
Racoon:
Nice building but Governor Simon Lalong is going to end up like Paul Unongo and Audu Ogbeh after all the asslicking.
And Obi is sure to end up like Dr Godwin Maduka.

Like a short thin candle in a hurricane.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Viscuz: 9:39am On Aug 14, 2022
omenka:

Tinubu is close to the well already

Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Director General of Tinubu's Campaign Council, Governor Simon Lalong inspects the national campaign office.

omo governor when was the last time he inspect project in his state

let the lies begin!
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Jemex003: 9:49am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

He will still live longer than you

1 Like

Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by etrouble: 9:51am On Aug 14, 2022
gregng:

The rate of racist that have embraced the mindset of our youths. it's quite unfortunate

Olodo, this is not racism, it is pure tribalism caused by joblessness and poverty. Rich Niggas don't discriminate
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by etrouble: 9:52am On Aug 14, 2022
omenka:

My brother, this your comparison no good oooo. Maduka is a serial election loser
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by etrouble: 9:53am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Sick Yar'Adua performed better than the strong and energetic Goatluck. Even in the other room, Yar'Adua performed far better than the drunk ineffectual buffoon called Goatluck Jonnaddaft
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Viscuz: 9:58am On Aug 14, 2022
etrouble:

Sick Yar'Adua performed better than the strong and energetic Goatluck. Even in the other room, Yar'Adua performed far better than the drunk ineffectual buffoon called Goatluck Jonnaddaft

Nigeria like sentiments and that what i dont have .

If to say yaradua stay there 8 years e yansh for open leave talk

Yes e try but That does not mean we should turn aso rock to a sick bed .

Again goodluck was competent to take over from yaradua.

If Tinubu kick bucket today na shettima wan take over ?
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Viscuz: 9:59am On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

He will still live longer than you

Where is your father ? grin
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Tinubufan: 10:00am On Aug 14, 2022
KingKO22:
Welcome development

The next president of Nigeria is Jagaban

Zombidients and Obituarists can hug transformer all I care

Religious propaganda has failed already

this bastard old fool called Tinubu can never be my president

Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by basybasy: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2022
KingKO22:
Welcome development

The next president of Nigeria is Jagaban

Zombidients and Obituarists can hug transformer all I care

Religious propaganda has failed already

Obi, Igbo land president should go and sleep
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Jemex003: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Where is your father ? grin

He’s waiting for you at heaven gate today
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Viscuz: 10:12am On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

He’s waiting for you at heaven gate today

I pray o .

Your father cannot be in heaven .

He was a kolobo like his son is a kolobo today

And he is in hell waiting for Tinubu
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Duru009(m): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2022
When last did you hear of malam buni, those guys are working for ATIKU.....
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Okoroawusa: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2022
I am BATified
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Thedon22: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2022
Serious candidate. The man with a plan !
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Jemex003: 10:21am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

I pray o .

Your father cannot be in heaven .

He was a kolobo like his son is a kolobo today

And he is in hell waiting for Tinubu

Okay he’s waiting for you at Hell gate
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 14, 2022
Alajiki:

So, Nigeria is no longer a zoo? So, cry is no longer about leflendum but erection? grin

Nyanmuri want to reap where you guys did not sow.

Na lie. Iro le pa.

Won so fu e wipe Omo Igbo ni mi abi?

You guys are bigots. Once you see someone supporting Peter Obi then he's automatically Igbo. E go shock you and APC.
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Viscuz: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

Okay he’s waiting for you at Hell gate

I can never be a kolobo likee your father was so i am not going to hell . He is waiting for you blood is thicker than water .

Snake no dey born sheep

Family of kolobo grin
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by etrouble: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Nigeria like sentiments and that what i dont have .

If to say yaradua stay there 8 years e yansh for open leave talk

Yes e try but That does not mean we should turn aso rock to a sick bed .

Again goodluck was competent to take over from yaradua.

If Tinubu kick bucket today na shettima wan take over ?

So Shettima no competent, but Goatluck Jonnaddaft is competent in your own eyes?

But, I love the fact that you admitted that Tinubu is competent and qualified for the job, I too must admit that Tinubu is unfit. But what do we do in the face of no other alternative? Peter Pandora Obituary has no record to show that he can do the job

He has no record in Anambra State, if he did well, all Anambra indegenes will not be selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges. Or have you seen any Lagos indegene sleeping under bridges in Onitsha, Nnewi, Awka, Umuahia, or Owerri?

I heard Peter Obituary talking about increasing power generation. Please ask him how many megawatts he generated as Anambra governor for 8 years. Tinubu has said is severally and all knew it that Tinubu brought Emron Power from abroad to generate power for Lagosians, unfortunately, Obasanjo and the useless PDP governors fought Tinubu tooth and nail to stop Emron from generating electricity for Lagosians. Did Peter Pandora Obituary do anything to generate electricity as Anambra governor?

When the healthy and energetic are useless and senseless, then we are left with the old experienced but unhealthy Elders like Tinubu

Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Viscuz: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2022
etrouble:

So Shettima no competent, but Goatluck Jonnaddaft is competent in your own eyes?

But, I love the fact that you admitted that Tinubu is competent and qualified for the job, I too must admit that Tinubu is unfit. But what do we do in the face of no other alternative? Peter Pandora Obituary has no record to show that he can do the job

He has no record in Anambra State, if he did well, all Anambra indegenes will not be selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges. Or have you seen any Lagos indegene sleeping under bridges in Onitsha, Nnewi, Awka, Umuahia, or Owerri?

I heard that Peter Obituary talking about increasing power generation. Please ask him how many megawatts he generated as Anambra governor for 8 years. Tinubu has said is severally and all knew it that Tinubu brought Emron Power from abroad to generate power for Lagosians, unfortunately, Obasanjo and the useless PDP governors fought Tinubu tooth and nail to stop Emron from generating electricity for Lagosians. Did Peter Pandora Obituary do anything to generate electricity as Anambra governor?

When the healthy and energetic are useless and senseless, then we are left with the old experienced but unhealthy Elders like Tinubu

Your long note show say e hit you for kidney i love that .

A Boko-haram cannot be a vice president or future president of Nigeria

Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by etrouble: 10:29am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Your long note show say e hit you for kidney i love that .

A Boko-haram cannot be a vice president or future president of Nigeria

We shall see. Just two hours into the election, you all will start crying blood because the direction of voting will show you that Tinubu is far ahead of other clowns. I hope you saw the latest video of Kwankwaso and Tinubu and Shettima
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Viscuz: 10:29am On Aug 14, 2022
etrouble:

We shall see

Nothing to see

A drug addict cannot be president

Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Jemex003: 10:29am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

I can never be a kolobo likee your father was so i am not going to hell . He is waiting for you blood is thicker than water .

Snake no dey born sheep

Family of kolobo grin

May God heal your sickness cuz the person wish you dead is even healthier than you. Your typing show who you’re. You’re getting close to your well already
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Viscuz: 10:32am On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

May God heal your sickness cuz the person wish you dead is even healthier than you. Your typing show who you’re. You’re getting close to your well already

Tinubu goes nowhere

Preach to the gullible

Was your father not a Kolobo before we went to secure the gate of hell for Tinubu ?

Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by IfnobeGod20: 10:33am On Aug 14, 2022
YorubaYouth:
Don't dull! The Rebirth of Historical Greatness of Yorubas beyond Traditionalism. To Restore the Glory and Greatness of Yoruba Land and Yoruba People, Yorubas Christians and Yoruba Muslims are now forever United beyond Religion, Tradition, Money, Politics, etc. True Yorubaness is now irreversibly a Permanent Reality. STRICTLY FOR YORUBAS: Click my Profile, and then my Signature LINK to Join
I am afraid that the old Yoruba you know that both christain and muslim sleep and dine together without no suspicion has died by the coming of MURIC into the south west. The group is dividing us more than we can bear. We know the number of lawsuit he has instituted against the government in the south west. One is right away in supreme court bordering on establishment of Sharia court in south west. What happen to the courts his forefathers and elders had been using for ages? In those conventional courts who know or different Muslim from christain or babalawo? But no he wants to have a court that Muslim will be going to institute their cases of blasphemy and cutting people's hands and legs just for some frivolous issues.
It was the same group that resonate that Muslims would not vote for any southern West christain, except the person is a Muslim. Later his people will turnaround and say, religion doesn't matter in south west but they divide us with the same religion when it is convenient for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Holds Meeting Over Bus Drivers Protest In Lagos. / Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! / Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.