Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office (27597 Views)

Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi / PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council / Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Viscuz: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

Asiwaju will win Osun flawless don’t even think of Atiku for there. But let’s still wait till next year every problem will be solve before then. Let’s wait and see winner next year. All I know is all those candidates are going there for their pocket. Anyone who will I shall be blessed that’s all

I guess you still dey learn Nigerian politics . People beef na with APC the broom logo not the candidate o .

Spaghetti for nigeria was 170naira year 2015 as at today 14th August 2022 it is 500 naira . How you wan take explain to osun market women say APC na better party

1 Like

Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Alajiki:

You can't even write correct Yoruba grin

Motigbo o. Oya write yours.
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Jemex003: 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

I guess you still dey learn Nigerian politics . People beef na with APC the broom logo not the candidate o .

Spaghetti for nigeria was 170naira year 2015 as at today 14th August 2022 it is 500 naira . How you wan take explain to osun market women say APC na better party

Cost of living is happening in every in the country not only Nigeria! The problem of Nigeria isn’t from APC this problem has happening since independent!! Can you you tell me which of the candidates has been into APC or PDP before?
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Alajiki(m): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
Reinaldo:

Motigbo o. Oya write yours.

All those crude Yoruba you learnt while hawking gala on the streets of Lagos grin
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Viscuz: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

Cost of living is happening in every in the country not only Nigeria! The problem of Nigeria isn’t from APC this problem has happening since independent!! Can you you tell me which of the candidates has been into APC or PDP before?

Kolobo son anything you tell yourself to make yourself happy .

You want to start comparing poor African countries with Nigeria because na APC motto be that .

if you don't compare you blame past government for failure .

30thousand naira that is 65 usd naim be your approved minimum wage for 30-31 days a month ,
and spaghetti na 500naira you dey here dey yarn dust

1 Like

Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Alajiki:

All those crude Yoruba you learnt while hawking gala on the streets of Lagos grin

I can see why you're a Tinubu supporter now. All it takes is an empty head. cheesy
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Alajiki(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Reinaldo:

I can see why you're a Tinubu supporter now. All it takes is an empty head. cheesy

Typical of an ogbonge Nyanmuri Obituarist grin
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Alajiki:

Typical of an ogbonge Nyanmuri Obituarist grin

Come back when you have something sensible to say. In case you don't know, Obidients are real people with real jobs, not common touts with bigoted zombified brains.
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by olusanya883: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nothing's stopping obi from becoming president next yearNothing's stopping obi from becoming president next year...
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by PharmacyStore: 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Good for them
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by maasoap(m): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
arejibadz:
Nothing's stopping obi from becoming president next year

That still remains a mirage as at this moment. I don't even know where those votes are coming from, definitely not from the North and not from SW.
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Jemex003: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Kolobo son anything you tell yourself to make yourself happy .

You want to start comparing poor African countries with Nigeria because na APC motto be that .

if you don't compare you blame past government for failure .

30thousand naira that is 65 usd naim be your approved minimum wage for 30-31 days a month ,
and spaghetti na 500naira you dey here dey yarn dust

I cannot blame you anyway ask your Kolobo parent where did they hide their head when they’re collecting one tubers of yam and one liter of kerosene? All you care in your life is Spaghetti and dollar right? No common sense from bastard children anyway. Northern take farming business so important that’s why they don’t care about spag, western try to focus on their small business and farming that’s why they’re not haters like lazy Biafra ole wey know wan work but they want to eat. When other people are busy working to developing their country your father is there drinking ogogoro every morning sending your mother to half plot of land farm hmmmm I pity you people sha
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Viscuz: 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

I cannot blame you anyway ask your Kolobo parent where did they hide their head when they’re collecting one tubers of yam and one liter of kerosene? All you care in your life is Spaghetti and dollar right? No common sense from bastard children anyway. Northern take farming business so important that’s why they don’t care about spag, western try to focus on their small business and farming that’s why they’re not haters like lazy Biafra ole wey know wan work but they want to eat. When other people are busy working to developing their country your father is there drinking ogogoro every morning sending your mother to half plot of land farm hmmmm I pity you people sha

Yaraba Nissan movement is a scam

No be me talk am na your fellow Afonja talk am .

Your step father say na Agado and cassava you go chop for 8 years . Ask am if na 65 usd minimum wage them go take buy am

Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by jrusky(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
arejibadz:

In your dream or in uour village?
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Caseless: 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
arejibadz:
you guys are 'arrogating' the power of God to yourselves in the name of Obidience. Take it easy.
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by gregng(m): 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
etrouble:

Olodo, this is not racism, it is pure tribalism caused by joblessness and poverty. Rich Niggas don't discriminate

African racist...
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by tinsel: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
When I am sad and angry, I go to the nairaland politics section to laugh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March / North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others / Kaduna LG Election: El-Rufai Loses Polling Unit To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.