Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Confession - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession (717 Views)

Confession Time. Have You Ever????? / CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession by r231(m): 12:51am On Aug 05, 2011
Some says confessing to ones partner/spouse is one of the best way to put an end to affair by a cheating spouse/partner

but others say honesty might not always be the best policy when it come to relationship and marriage

the question is: should a cheating partner/spouse confess to show his/her total repentance or just repent ask for forgiveness from God and move on?

share your views!
Re: Confession by 190: 12:57am On Aug 05, 2011
Kilo shele -

r231 u don go play away confess ni?
Re: Confession by r231(m): 12:58am On Aug 05, 2011
^^^^^hell noooooooo grin cheesy grin

ma wife will kill ma arse grin grin
Re: Confession by Pweety4me(f): 1:30am On Aug 05, 2011
>>
Re: Confession by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 05, 2011
Why should I cheat
when I have the hottest babe as my boo. . Never gonna get tired of her nor ever gonna quit flirting with her
Re: Confession by Pweety4me(f): 1:37am On Aug 05, 2011
^^Isn't that so sweet!

NOTtongue
Re: Confession by MrsChima(f): 1:44am On Aug 05, 2011
What have you done R231?

LMAO@I will never cheat on my fione baby grin grin grin grin grin grin

Halle Berry is considered one of the world most beautiful women and ERIC BENET cheated on her.
Re: Confession by Pweety4me(f): 2:44am On Aug 05, 2011
^^Well proves that ANY1 can be cheated on, nobody is IMMUNE from anything in this world.
Re: Confession by MrsChima(f): 3:00am On Aug 05, 2011
Exactly.
Re: Confession by Mynd44: 7:56am On Aug 05, 2011
190:

Kilo shele -

r231 u don go play away confess ni?

That explains him been chased by a man carrying a cutlass
Re: Confession by claremont(m): 8:02am On Aug 05, 2011
@OP: No need to confess to anybody, Man is naturally programmed to cheat, that's the way God or whoever, designed us to be. Cheating is a natural innate reaction imbued in all men, some men choose to display it, others don't.
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2011
^^^ Some choose to display it, Others dont! LUCID! smiley
Re: Confession by LongOne1(m): 9:47am On Aug 05, 2011
claremont:

@OP: No need to confess to anybody, Man is naturally programmed to cheat, that's the way God or whoever, designed us to be. Cheating is a natural innate reaction imbued in all men, some men choose to display it, others don't.

speak for yourself, don't generalize. Man should be 'some men'

I have never cheated on any of my girlfriends, and never intend to do so. So help me God
Re: Confession by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2011
^^^But he said "some"! I'd have attacked him if he didn't!
Re: Confession by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 05, 2011
OP, why do u want to cause pain and trauma for ur partner wit ur cheatin spree? Abeg d mata is between u and ur god! Leave ur partner out of ur cheatin habbit abeg!
Re: Confession by LongOne1(m): 10:24am On Aug 05, 2011
@ sexkills

Fair enough then. I think I misunderstood the 'display' part
Re: Confession by pendo89(f): 10:26am On Aug 05, 2011
Wisdom will dictate.

Yeah I know my bible says 'confess your sins one to another so that your heavenly Father may forgive you'

But a well intentioned confession may turn out to be your greatest nightmare.You may regret why you did it in the first place because human beings are not God.
We just don't forgive and forget that easy.

The answer is both Yes and No depending on the gravity of the issue at hand .

Just be ready for the consequences either way and allow wisdom to reign.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? / Beware Kidnappers on rampage! true life story / How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.