Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

After the Night : short ramance story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After the Night : short ramance story (437 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After the Night : short ramance story by badblackgod: 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Epidode 1

He was oblivious to the clear colourless teary liquid that accumulated in the choroid of his eyes like a vast cloud ready to descend the earth inevitably with its rain drops. Faced almost downwards, he felt a drop of this teary liquid bilaterally flowed, almost simultaneously on each side of his unshaven cheeks ready to drop non hesitantly to the ground in fully blown complaisant to Isaac Newtons postulate of gravity This brought him back to reality. A painful reality that has encouraged nothing other than pensive reflection. And there after always come the rhetorical question 'why me?' A rhetorical question indeed, as james never had nothing to near the answer he craves for. I wouldn't blame him, well nobody in his right senses would. True Love is spontaneous, obstinate and immortal. it is a complex feeling coalesced with emotions and pleasurable desires even against self will. It is like an invisible external force that could invade and penetrate an unguarded heart. its not like even the most secured of this red blood pumping fragile organ can resist this experience anyway
James peered at the wall Clock hung beside his flat unlighted gray colored mattress that fitted perfectly into the welded iron bunk in his hostel room. he cursed silently as he was late for his morning lectures which might likely commence at around 8 am. He had spent the early hours of the morning lavishing tears over spilled milk, absent mindedly indifferent to the tick-tock sound of his 6:30AM alarm while lost in thought..

Disengaged from his thought of what seemed to be like an unending action triller filled with intriguing characters, James showered and got ready for lectures. It was his first day in the first semester of his 200 level at a prestigious university in Lagos state..No doubt, he was among the few persons that were able to scale through the limitless stress of the 100 level year. As expected, for a young man with an outstanding academic prowess, James was able to secure a 4.88 CGPA in his first year at Lagos state university, one of the finest results in his department. "Hmm A good result indeed for an aspiring petroleum engineer" a flattering but veracious remark he got when he broke d news of his result to Bisola.
Re: After the Night : short ramance story by badblackgod: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Epidode 2

At exactly fifteen minutes to four pm, James arrived in his hostel room drenched by the falling rain that has been persisting since the early afternoon like it was its right at that time of the day denying the sun an opportunity to reemerge.
He moved to his bed after cleaning up and brought out his note book that contain some notes he had taken during today's lectures. Undoubtedly, one striking disposition that really made James admired was his incessant enthusiasm to learn without regards to the circumstances.. I mean who in his shoes will be able to learn conveniently after an inescapable traumatic experience? Or maybe should I become presumptuous and presume he was rather able to focus because the only 2 held classes were just Introductory lectures that didn't last for quite up to half an hour.. however he still possessed this personality of an undying dedication to his studies. Kudos, James.,
James abruptly became lost in his thought like an eel fish in the middle of an ocean that became separated from its swarm by an unexplainable tide few minutes on going through his lecture notes
He thought of the few good times he had spent together with Barbara.
Few minutes afterwards, James woke up from what seem to be a nap, but he had unknowingly fell into the doze while lost in thought of Barbara. He peered into the dark room and cursed himself for been careless.

He hesitantly guided his footstep in the direction of the light switch.
"Hello, anybody in?"

A husky voice came from the outside. He wondered who it was as he switched on the light that brought a complete dismissal of the darkness in the room.

"hello Good evening' James spoke"

"good evening, am going to be ur new roommate since have been allocated this room... by the way my name is Bernard''

"you are welcome Bernard' James managed to voice"

Bernard occupied the bed space opposite to James 's from where he spoke while he unpacked

"I am in 300l, microbiology"..

He looked over the old wooden reading table of a former occupant of the room very close to the window and saw a 'Higher Engineering Mathematics Sixth Edition by John Bird'.. "And you, engineering,I guess, Mr hmmm ...."
"James, sorry for my manners, yes", James reluctantly uttered.
He didn't really seem interested in the conversation. This will be the first time, he will be sharing a room with a complete stranger. He lived his 100l year with his cousins in a single but large room large enough to accommodate atleast 3 persons. Now, here he is, about to scramble for a 65 square feet space with a foreigner, I mean foreigners as two more spaces are yet to be occupied.. But would they get along?

Episode 3
Almost 7 months has passed since James last heard from Barbara .. quite a long time I guess

A quarter into the 3rd week of school resumption was the students week.. A week of no lectures, rather replaced by some fun filled events. It was an episode in the school's calendar, mostly anticipated by newbies..
James picked up his phone at the 3rd ring.. "Hello, Jamie", Bisola's voice came from the other end.
"Hello Bis, whatsup?" James spoke
"Am good,, would u like to go out??"
"Yes but hmm..."..
"No but, bills on me" [/b]Bisola interrupted amidst soft chuckles
[b]"ehm, al..al.. Alright"
James stuturred
"See u in few minutes, sunfit hotel"
Bisola announced before terminating the call..

James frowned to himself for not been able to say no.. I couldn't blame him.. Who would say no to Bisola? A beautiful Asian look alike with blue eyes and a dark curly hair like the ones you see in Hollywood. quite busty for her age too.
James did not really fancy the idea of going to sunfit. He knew very well the venue would stir up memories. yes, memories that still lingered in the permanent hard disk storage area of his convoluted brain..

coincidentally, he had experienced an unforgettable night of love making with Barbara at sunfit hotel in his first student week as a fresher, were the couples devoured each other like toads making love in the winters before losing touch.

What made the hotel and that night exceptionally unforgettable was the fact that he deflowered her.
And now, bisola has unknowingly scheduled for their meeting in that same building in his current student's week
Maybe history was about repeating itself, except that this time the history was modified with Bisola featuring in the scene instead of Barbara.

"Bro was that Bisola on the phone?"

enquired Noble who had moved into the room the subsequent day of Bernard's arrival, to join the boys.
"Yes"
James replied as he nodded in affirmation and continued.. "and I guess she wants us to meet at sunfit
This changed the expression on Noble's face to what one might perceive as jealousy. He saw Bisola just once during James birthday party and started lusting. He should have been the one meeting up with her, Noble thought to himself.
"Ok bro, cruise" [/b]he managed to speak

James made his way to sunfit almost half an hour after the phone call with Bisola..

[b]"you look beautiful, Bis" [/b]James complimented as he ushered her into the hotel.
[b]"Thanks, you are not looking bad ur self
Bisola reciprocated with a smile.
prior to his arrival, James had tried to call bisola to change the venue from falcons, but disappointed when Bisola told him she was already there leaving him with no other choice..

To be continued
Re: After the Night : short ramance story by badblackgod: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
To be conitnued
Re: After the Night : short ramance story by badblackgod: 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Episode 4

"Was James really tipsy?? This was unlike him..." Bisola thought as she exited the building..
She herself was astonished as to how James gulped each glass of the the alchohol she had ordered.
She sensed Something wrong but feigned ignorance inorder not to ruin the night..

James wasn't really an alcoholic but he had planned to become one just for that night to ward off the old stained memories since all his effort of trying to get Bisola to withdrew her attention from sunfit proved abortive... I guess He succeeded in his plan, as he managed to handle his way back to his hostel few minutes around 9pm in a very tipsy state..he had openly embraced 2 to 3 goblets of alchohol with an open arm to get rid of the memories of the night he had covetously snatched Barbara's virginity, but not without her consent,,
James made his way into the room and met Noble's absence.

"Bro how did it go??..Noble told me, u had a date with Bisola" Bernard questioned

"It wasn't that bad" [/b]James responded

[b]"Man u stink of alcohol, are u tipsy?"
David who had just moved into the room recently, interrogated..
"not really man, just some few shots of tequila" [/b]James struggled to speak with a wide grin..

[b]To be continued

(1) (Reply)

A Must Watch This Guy Impregnated This Under Age Girl, Watch What Happen / Mixed Reactions Trail Video Of Bbnaija’s Beauty Picking Dollars At Her 25th Birt / Indeed Her Pussi Seems So Strong In This Viral Leak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.