Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Why Is APC And PDP Using The Social Media To Campaign For Their Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is APC And PDP Using The Social Media To Campaign For Their Candidates (274 Views)

PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court / APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) / INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is APC And PDP Using The Social Media To Campaign For Their Candidates by AyesolveNLA: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
I thought the social media campaign method is only meant for Peter Obi's supporters ? Why am I seeing the other two parties using the social media to campaign for their candidates? Or they also wants to be Social media Presidents ?

1 Like

Re: Why Is APC And PDP Using The Social Media To Campaign For Their Candidates by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
I wonder grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is APC And PDP Using The Social Media To Campaign For Their Candidates by 4teenblaq: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
grin they are just vagabonds deceiving themselves and their urchins.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is APC And PDP Using The Social Media To Campaign For Their Candidates by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: Why Is APC And PDP Using The Social Media To Campaign For Their Candidates by drmuchin: 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Fear dey catch dem
Re: Why Is APC And PDP Using The Social Media To Campaign For Their Candidates by MrColdsweat: 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
Another hypocrisy is wanting northerners to vote Tinubu but calling yorubas who support obi "omo-ale".
Re: Why Is APC And PDP Using The Social Media To Campaign For Their Candidates by LordLugard1: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Atiku's campeign

1 Share

Re: Why Is APC And PDP Using The Social Media To Campaign For Their Candidates by Kabirudeen25(m): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
The funniest part is that I have never met a Tinubu supporter in real life. It's only when I come to social media I see them fighting voraciously. I even went to witness one of the planned Tinubu rally but it flopped nobody showed up as usual grin. And this are the same mumus that will tell you lp is only on social media

2 Likes

Re: Why Is APC And PDP Using The Social Media To Campaign For Their Candidates by WonderManly(m): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
So what is Labour Party using o? Local Media? Mtcheewww...

Re: Why Is APC And PDP Using The Social Media To Campaign For Their Candidates by Magnoliaa(f): 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
The funniest part is that I have never met a Tinubu supporter in real life. It's only when I come to social media I see them fighting voraciously. I even went to witness one of the planned Tinubu rally but it flopped nobody showed up as usual grin. And this are the same mumus that will tell you lp is only on social media

The heights of delusion! cheesy Whenever I strike a conversation with a stranger anywhere, the chances of them being Obidient is 70%.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: APC And The Other Twin Brother PDP Plans Exposed / 2023: Shekara Of NNPP Set To Decamp To PDP, Follow Atiku Offers / APC Northeast Zonal Secretary Dumps Party For PDP In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.