Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

APC Northeast Zonal Secretary Dumps Party For PDP In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Northeast Zonal Secretary Dumps Party For PDP In Borno (274 Views)

NNPP North-East Zonal Secretary, Babayo Liman, Others Defect To PDP / Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC / 2019: APC Northeast Governors, Legislators Strategise On How To Defeat Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Northeast Zonal Secretary Dumps Party For PDP In Borno by FuglyGurl(f): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2022
The All Progressives Congress (APC) Northeast Zonal Secretary, Yusuf Sheriff Modu popularly called Sheriff Banki on Thursday dumped the for the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Banki who was also a State House of Assembly aspirant disclosed his defection ahead of the 2023 general election in a letter he addressed to the Chairman, Buduwa Bula Chira Banki
Bama Local Government Area (LGA) of Borno State, Alhaji Babagana Kulami.

According to him, his defection was for personal reasons, adding that he would use his wealth of experience to advance the cause of his new political party.

Sharing his resignation on his known Facebook page on Wednesday, Banki also wrote: “Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim

“The time has come for me to open a new page of my life…. . I know some of my well wishers will be happy while some will be disappointed. However I took the best decision.”

His supporters and loyalists promised to follow him to his new party in reaction to Banki’s defection.

https://www.capitalpost.ng/2022/08/apc-northeast-zonal-secretary-dumps-party-for-pdp-in-borno/
Re: APC Northeast Zonal Secretary Dumps Party For PDP In Borno by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2022
Better for them.
Re: APC Northeast Zonal Secretary Dumps Party For PDP In Borno by colorsofrainbow: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2022
Only me, Tinubu and nairaland agbado urchins will remain in APC by December this year.
Before February next year,I don leave them run. cry

1 Like

Re: APC Northeast Zonal Secretary Dumps Party For PDP In Borno by Truthisunique2: 10:16am On Aug 19, 2022
We tell them the whole NE is for Atiku

Imagine regional secretary in shettima state leaving party

Make urchins cum talk say he also lose primaries

1 Like

Re: APC Northeast Zonal Secretary Dumps Party For PDP In Borno by Advocate500: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2022
The north just discovered they can't market Tinubu under APC for another 8years, after marketing Buhari for us for 8years ,Tinubu would have allowed Osinbajo or Amaechi to contest atleast southern votes will be very secured for them.

(1) (Reply)

4 Billion A Month Is Not Enough For The Niger Delta Region.  Godspower E. Benaki / Video. Dino Said We All Know That Atiku Work For His Money? Lol / Watch Video Peter Obi Profer Solution To Nigeria Problems At NBA Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.