Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,066 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins (1204 Views)

Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? / Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins by ScamHunter: 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
I already explained 10 things that will happen if Tinubu wins here: https://www.nairaland.com/7279258/10-things-happen-tinubu-wins#115659250. Now here are what to expect if Atiku becomes president next year. The only thing that the contestants have in common is that the top contenders are billionaires. That's where their similarity ends. If Atiku wins, expect these.

1) There won't be any change in policy towards the Fulani killings and kidnappings not out of lack of will but because as a Fulani, he has some sympathy for his people. However, things won't be as bad as no arrests, trials and convictions. Nevertheless, those would be window dressings to give the cynical the impression that there is improvement in combative efforts in fighting the Fulani menace.

2) As a run-of-the-mill Nigerian politician, Atiku is not one to rock the boat, so it would be business as usual in terms of corruption and stealing the country dry. However, things would be slightly better than we have it at the moment since he wouldn't blatantly shield people his party men from prosecution as is the case with this present APC government. Nevertheless, the Judiciary still wouldn't be independent and Atiku's friends and inner caucus will be above the law.

3) The same Nigerian ruling class holding sway would continue to loot the country dry under Atiku. We will witness more conversion of public resources to private use. The difference will be that the looting will spread across tribes since Atiku will run a more inclusive government.

4) The Southeast and South-south will play prominent roles in Atiku's government as he strives to get the best hands to grow the economy, but all efforts will be hampered by systemic corruption.

5) The killings in the north will spike to epic proportions with the Fulani entitlement of ownership of Nigeria. More Fulani will flood the country from Mali, Niger, Chad and elsewhere, practically swamping Northern communities. Benue and Plateau will be overwhelmed, especially due to the lack of will on the part of their governments to stand against the menace. Benue especially being the direct route blocking the Jihadist objective to the south.

6) The SW will feel aggrieved under a PDP Atiku presidency, who would naturally make the region the fall guy the way Buhari made SE and SS, just to balance the warped constitution that supports divide and rule. Southern ports will be manned by Fulani as part of the Fulanization agenda. As Buhari embraced SW against SE/SS. Atiku would embrace SE/SS against SW.

7) The secessionist agitation in the Southeast and South-south will continue impacting the economy of the SE and SS even with Atiku's efforts at inclusion of the two regions. Separatist agitation will also increase in the South-west as the Tinubu group feels short-changed. More ethnic militias will be formed to counter the Fulani whose onslaught will increase in the South.

8. The economy generally won't make a headway under Atiku, even though he'll work with some good hands. The country's fundamental problem which is corruption and a faulty constitution will be ignored to continue giving the north undue advantage.

9. Atiku's government will lay a lot of emphasis on FDIs but the poor security situation will cancel out any gains that the government hopes to make.

10) Inflation will remain double digits. There will be salary increase to cushion its effect on workers, while the subsidy on petroleum products will remain a funnel of looting funds.

Atiku is a typical Fulani elite that has their eye on governance, not because they have anything special to offer, but out of a born to conquer mentality. He lacks the resoluteness needed to change the status quo, so the country will continue drifting under his watch. With kidnappings and killings continuing in epic proportions and the economy a famine of biblical proportions, your guess of the rest is as good as mine.

For what will happen if Tinubu wins, check here:
https://www.nairaland.com/7279258/10-things-happen-tinubu-wins#115659250
Re: 10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins by Totilopussylick(m): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Atiku is not going to win.

Know that and have rest of mind tongue

7 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins by Jostoman: 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
There is nothing wrong if Atiku win because he is also a good person like Peter Obi
Re: 10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins by Buckeyemedia1: 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Atiku is not going to win.

Know that and have rest of mind tongue
Neither is Bola Tinubu or Peter Obi, know this & have rest of mind.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins by Abfinest007(m): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
If this is what u saw in ur dream please kindly go back to sleep bcus obi is d next president.all odds are in his favor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins by LordLugard1: 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
Atiku's campeign

1 Share

Re: 10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins by OnyeAshuaUru: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Atiku can't win. He is a loser who rode on the popularity of Peter Obi in 2019 to win millions of votes in the South and among Christians. He has no base: votes from his home state of Adamawa will be shared like groundnut by all the major contestants.
The dude can't win his polling unit for God's sake! This literally means that he can't win the councillorship election of his ward.
Re: 10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins by decatalyst(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
If ATIKU should not win for any reason, it would be because he is Fulani.

I do not trust those people one bit! They have an agenda to run this country as a caliphate.

Also, nothing will change in terms of corruption and the ruling cabal. It will only get worse under him because he himself is sheriki thief!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins by NuclearWinter: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
DisObidient mob will reunite with their Gucci flag
Re: 10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins by ASAPFERG1: 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
I prefer atku to any igboman

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins by NuclearWinter: 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
They didn't say any of this crap when their Messiah candidate was hand picked by Atiku to be his running mate.

Well, just wait and see how Peter Obi will crawl back to the PDP .
Re: 10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins by WonderManly(m): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
According to your thoughts. I mean!

Re: 10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins by NuclearWinter: 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
decatalyst:
If ATIKU should not win for any reason, it would be because he is Fulani.

I do not trust those people one bit! They have an agenda to run this country as a caliphate.

Also, nothing will change in terms of corruption and the ruling cabal. It will only get worse under him because he himself is sheriki thief!

You can always leave and form your Biafra .

Shey you know?
Re: 10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins by NuclearWinter: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Igbos are just mad because he didn't pick Obi again and divorced their sister .
Re: 10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins by decatalyst(m): 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:

You can always leave and form your Biafra .

Shey you know?

Does my comment makes me an Igbo?

Don't be deluded! An average Hausa man hates Fulani! Fulani are the pro max version of Hausas in everything.
Re: 10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins by Totilopussylick(m): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
I prefer atku to any igboman

Tribalistic bigots

And Tinubu urine drunker tongue
Re: 10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins by ASAPFERG1: 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Tribalistic bigots

And Tinubu urine drunker tongue
no igbo man will rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins by Totilopussylick(m): 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
no igbo man will rule Nigeria

Suffer never tire you tongue
Re: 10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins by NuclearWinter: 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
decatalyst:

Does my comment makes me an Igbo?

Don't be deluded! An average Hausa man hates Fulani! Fulani are the pro max version of Hausas in everything.

For someone who claims to be against tribalism and bigotry in politics towards pushing your Igbo candidate , you sure sound like a first grade bigot to me.

When we reject your OSU candidate you call us bigots but here you are using tribalism against an opponent.

FYI, Atiku was rejected by Miyetti Allah in 2019 who said he isn't a true Fulani because his mum wasn't one. They even said he doesn't look like one of them and that Buhari has all the typified features of a Fulani man

Atiku is not a Fulani candidate but a Nigerian candidate and he will make this very painfully obvious to you tribal cave men of the yeast I

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins by ASAPFERG1: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Suffer never tire you tongue
but no igbo man will rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins by minersinternet: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
but no igbo man will rule Nigeria
out of curiosity, what's wrong with an igbo man ruling Nigeria? Aren't Igbos Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins by techWriter3: 4:12am On Aug 15, 2022
politicians is not get to win
Re: 10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins by ASAPFERG1: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2022
minersinternet:
out of curiosity, what's wrong with an igbo man ruling Nigeria? Aren't Igbos Nigerian?
igbos are biafrans

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins by decatalyst(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
NuclearWinter:

For someone who claims to be against tribalism and bigotry in politics towards pushing your Igbo candidate , you sure sound like a first grade bigot to me.

When we reject your OSU candidate you call us bigots but here you are using tribalism against an opponent.

FYI, Atiku was rejected by Miyetti Allah in 2019 who said he isn't a true Fulani because his mum wasn't one. They even said he doesn't look like one of them and that Buhari has all the typified features of a Fulani man

Atiku is not a Fulani candidate but a Nigerian candidate and he will make this very painfully obvious to you tribal cave men of the yeast I

Get lost you ignoramus!
Re: 10 Things That Will Happen If Atiku Wins by ScamHunter: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
A vote for Atkku is calamity to the country.

(1) (Reply)

Erosion cut major road In Ekiti state(photos) / Peter Visits Emir Of Kano / I'm So Confident That Obi Will Win The Coming Election By A Landslide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.