Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Hate Is Spread Through Misinformation. Know What You Spread - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Is Spread Through Misinformation. Know What You Spread (295 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC / Onitsha Fire: Watch The Moment Fire Spread Through The Market (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hate Is Spread Through Misinformation. Know What You Spread by AminuRano87(m): 9:45am On Aug 15, 2022
HATE IS SPREAD THROUGH MISINFORMATION AND FANATICISM, KNOW WHAT YOU SPREAD

The judge asked the killer of former Egyptian President, Anwar Sadat, "Why did you kill Sadat?"
He said to him, "Because he is secular!"
The judge replied: "What does secular mean?"
The killer said: "I don't know!"

In the case of the attempted assassination of the late Egyptian writer, Naguib Mahfouz, the judge asked the man who stabbed Naguib Mahfouz, "Why did you stab him?"
The terrorist said: "Because of his novel - The children of our neighborhood."
The judge asked him: "Have you read this novel?"
The criminal said: "No!"

Another judge asked the terrorist who killed the Egyptian writer 'Faraj Fara': "Why did you murder Faraj Fouda?"
The terrorist replied: "Because he is unfaithful!"
The judge asked him: "How did you know he was unfaithful?"
The terrorist replied: "According to the books he wrote."
The judge said: "In which of his books did you know he is unfaithful?"
The Terrorist: "I haven't read his books!"
Judge: "How?"
The terrorist replied: "I can't read or write!"

Hate never spreads through knowledge. It always spreads through ignorance.

This is how societies pay the price of ignorance.
Ignorance is the reason we hate others based on what we heard about them not what we know.

Please don't hate anyone because of what they told you about him or her.

Remember someone's enemy can be your helper tomorrow.

Let's pls think twice before displaying unwarranted hatred !

""""Copied*
Re: Hate Is Spread Through Misinformation. Know What You Spread by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2022
Will the bigoted tribalists hear?
Re: Hate Is Spread Through Misinformation. Know What You Spread by Frigga13: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2022
Ekpa bingos IPOB urchins and Obi cretians should take note

(1) (Reply)

2 Million March: “I Hope You Get 200,” El-rufai Sneers At Peter Obi, Supporters / Uzodinma Swear In New Commissioners,solads, Assembly Service Commission Members / 2023: Lead Representatives In Atiku’s Camp Irate As Compromise Talks With Wike H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.