Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

2 Million March: “I Hope You Get 200,” El-rufai Sneers At Peter Obi, Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Million March: “I Hope You Get 200,” El-rufai Sneers At Peter Obi, Supporters (298 Views)

Little Child Stares At Peter Obi's Posters In Taraba (picture) / J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos / How Market? – Dino Melaye Sneers Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2 Million March: “I Hope You Get 200,” El-rufai Sneers At Peter Obi, Supporters by OnionBandit(f): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Governor of Kaduna state, Nasir El-Rufai has sneered at the presidential candidate of the Labour Party,LP, Peter Obi and his supporters over their planned “two-million-man march” in the state.

Recall that Obi’s supporters have been mobilizing online and offline across the country, including Nassarawa state recently, to rally support ahead of the 2023 elections.

El-Rufai, in a tweet via his verified Twitter on Monday, said he hopes they have two hundred people in the streets of Kaduna for the march.

He tweeted, “In Kaduna? Not Kaduna Twitter? – I hope you get Two Hundred persons on the streets, including those ‘imports’ that can’t open their shops on Mondays, and came on overnight bus last night!! I jus’ dey laff, wallahi tallahi!! – @KadunaResident.”

El-Rufai said the only way Obi’s supporters could get their projected figure was by “importing” people to Kaduna state.

Aside from Nasarawa solidarity march for Obi, there have also been street marches for Obi with huge numbers recorded in Calabar.

Meanwhile, Obi, during the weekend, attended the 70th annual convention of the Redeemed Christian Church of God at Redemption City.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/peter-obi-20/

https://twitter.com/elrufai/status/1559049112976343043?t=8ZruWQ7WqAZENo9GkQcNGQ&s=19

Re: 2 Million March: “I Hope You Get 200,” El-rufai Sneers At Peter Obi, Supporters by APCnaPDP: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
I hope you are not threatening anyone. People should be able to have their March without fear of harassment.

1 Like

Re: 2 Million March: “I Hope You Get 200,” El-rufai Sneers At Peter Obi, Supporters by KingKO22: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
APCnaPDP:
I hope you are not threatening anyone. People should be able to have their March without fear of harassment.
Can you say the same to the IPOB/ESN militants in SE that are threatening whoever support APC or want to hold rally in SE ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Million March: “I Hope You Get 200,” El-rufai Sneers At Peter Obi, Supporters by Mynd44: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2022

(1)

Igbo Town Unions To Igbos - Secure Your Land / Nigerian University Drop Out Builds Electric Mini Buses / 'buhari Has Done Well Enough', Keyamo Defends Selling Buhari, Tinubu For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.