Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,701 members, 7,844,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

This Guy Has Made Up His Mind Not To Use His Certificate [PHOTO] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Has Made Up His Mind Not To Use His Certificate [PHOTO] (3289 Views)

Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) / My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Has Made Up His Mind Not To Use His Certificate [PHOTO] by OsilaGama(m): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2022
Good morning family.
So I came across this very funny picture on facebook,where a Corp member folded his certificate inside his pocket...

Just immediately after his POP

the guy has made up his mind that he wont make use of his certificate..
HahaHaha

Nothingdethislife

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Made Up His Mind Not To Use His Certificate [PHOTO] by OsilaGama(m): 10:51am On Aug 15, 2022
Here is the pic

1 Share

Re: This Guy Has Made Up His Mind Not To Use His Certificate [PHOTO] by dawnomike(m): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2022
He couldn't wait to pass out ... #NoTime

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Made Up His Mind Not To Use His Certificate [PHOTO] by Stephen0mozzy: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2022
NYSC certificate is evidence that you went for national service... Not evidence of being employable.. Assuming there's even a job.

Oga prolly happy to be done. Hustle ahead

14 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Made Up His Mind Not To Use His Certificate [PHOTO] by OsilaGama(m): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
dawnomike:
He couldn't wait to pass out ... #NoTime

no time at all... maybe he couldnt just wait to execute his plans
Re: This Guy Has Made Up His Mind Not To Use His Certificate [PHOTO] by OsilaGama(m): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:
NYSC certificate is evidence that you went for national service... Not evidence of being employable.. Assuming there's even a job.

Oga prolly happy to be done. Hustle ahead
thats it boss
Re: This Guy Has Made Up His Mind Not To Use His Certificate [PHOTO] by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
That corp lady taking photo with her nysc certificate will end up as a house wife.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Made Up His Mind Not To Use His Certificate [PHOTO] by loosecanon50(m): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
There is nothing special about it jare
Re: This Guy Has Made Up His Mind Not To Use His Certificate [PHOTO] by nooboody: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
you want him to carry it with gloves abi wetin.

GOOGLE VOICE NUMBERS FOREIGN WHATSAPP NUMBERS HACKED NETFLIX.

WHATSAPP SPY APP AVAILABLE

AT CHEAP PRICES. O9O5O .775.9O3.
Re: This Guy Has Made Up His Mind Not To Use His Certificate [PHOTO] by blingxx(m): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
The guy na comrade cool he don see say future no set nysc na scam baba get other plans

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Made Up His Mind Not To Use His Certificate [PHOTO] by blingxx(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
That corp lady taking photo with her nysc certificate will end up as a house wife.

Na pos she dey do now

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Made Up His Mind Not To Use His Certificate [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
blingxx:

Na pos she dey do now
You know her?
Re: This Guy Has Made Up His Mind Not To Use His Certificate [PHOTO] by Samfloxin(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
My own be say make China come buy Nigeria make we begin use Yuan

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Made Up His Mind Not To Use His Certificate [PHOTO] by headbasher96(m): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
that guy has a sure way to make money school was just tying him down
Re: This Guy Has Made Up His Mind Not To Use His Certificate [PHOTO] by NairalandMD: 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
cheesy cheesy
The nicca nah confam G Boi...
who NYSC certificate epp, where the job sef
Re: This Guy Has Made Up His Mind Not To Use His Certificate [PHOTO] by Rickmann: 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
OsilaGama:
Good morning family.
So I came across this very funny picture on facebook,where a Corp member folded his certificate inside his pocket...

Just immediately after his POP

the guy has made up his mind that he wont make use of his certificate..
HahaHaha

Nothingdethislife

Of what use is it anyway?
Just some overhyped paper..

Mtcheww!

(1) (Reply)

“why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady / Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? / Long Distance Relationship - Advice On Dos And Don'ts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.