Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

2 Million March: “I Hope You Get 200,” El-rufai Sneers At Peter Obi, Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Million March: “I Hope You Get 200,” El-rufai Sneers At Peter Obi, Supporters (259 Views)

J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos / 2 Million March: “I Hope You Get 200,” El-rufai Sneers At Peter Obi, Supporters / How Market? – Dino Melaye Sneers Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1)

2 Million March: “I Hope You Get 200,” El-rufai Sneers At Peter Obi, Supporters by Ecstasy154(m): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
Governor of Kaduna state, Nasir El-Rufai has sneered at the presidential candidate of the Labour Party,LP, Peter Obi and his supporters over their planned “two-million-man march” in the state.

Recall that Obi’s supporters have been mobilizing online and offline across the country, including Nassarawa state recently, to rally support ahead of the 2023 elections.

El-Rufai, in a tweet via his verified Twitter on Monday, said he hopes they have two hundred people in the streets of Kaduna for the march.

He tweeted, “In Kaduna? Not Kaduna Twitter? – I hope you get Two Hundred persons on the streets, including those ‘imports’ that can’t open their shops on Mondays, and came on overnight bus last night!! I jus’ dey laff, wallahi tallahi!! – @KadunaResident.”

El-Rufai said the only way Obi’s supporters could get their projected figure was by “importing” people to Kaduna state.

Aside from Nasarawa solidarity march for Obi, there have also been street marches for Obi with huge numbers recorded in Calabar.

Meanwhile, Obi, during the weekend, attended the 70th annual convention of the Redeemed Christian Church of God at Redemption City.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/peter-obi-20/?utm_medium=notify&utm_source=browsernotice

Re: 2 Million March: “I Hope You Get 200,” El-rufai Sneers At Peter Obi, Supporters by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
Goodluck!
Re: 2 Million March: “I Hope You Get 200,” El-rufai Sneers At Peter Obi, Supporters by Mynd44: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2022

(1)

See How Our Political Leaders Mingles Freely Without Insulting Each Other / 2023: Nyesom Wike Will Work For Bola Tinubu – Masari / Brass Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.