Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni (28523 Views)

BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi / EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) / Why Igbos Would Never Vote A Northerner Again As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by 07kjb: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Voting PETER OBI is dealing with the situation on ground

THIS IS WHAT WE EXPECT FROM OBIs L.P

Electricity from below 4000mw to 20,000MW within four years,. U guys knows what this means

Curb insecurity
Increase our crude oil export to minimum of 2m barrel a day
Massive agricultural transformation in the North
Massive employment

MASSIVE INDUSTRIALIZATION
This and more,to whom much is given much is expected,OBI UNDERSTANDS THIS PERFECTLY

PETER OBI IS A WORTHY TRY

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Kennitrust(m): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Be Obidient my dear

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Eriokanmi: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Say it loud!!!!. Wait oo guy, hope BATiflies won't call you ipob oo tongue

Cos everyone who supports obi is automatically ipob lol. Awon alawada kęrikęri grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Zetty177x: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yes o! .... Macaroni u are Obidient, I am Obidient, I hope u are all Obidient

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by ZombieTAMER: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
Emir01:
Vote wisely and vote competent leader
BAT 2023

Nigeria is not cursed please

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Fmaniac(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
Good move

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Treasure17(m): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Same here. Nothing anyone can do or say that will make me have a second thought.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by effort1: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
How sure are you guys that Peter OBI too will perform and not be like one of those our regular politicians? embarassed

At least, we know APC and PDP can't perform jerk.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Allisgud: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
Abdul9025:
smiley smiley #Obi supporters people don buy dis one... Thats how you guys will waste you vote voting for Obi...

2023 is APC or PDP... you guys should Just calm Down and Chose between Tinubu and Atiku.. Voting LP will be a waste of Vote... He has no chance at all.. He can only win if voting takes place on twitter
so because obi has no chance but competent,we should vote those who have chance but incompetent right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by LadySarah: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Abdul9025:
smiley smiley #Obi supporters people don buy dis one... Thats how you guys will waste you vote voting for Obi...

2023 is APC or PDP... you guys should Just calm Down and Chose between Tinubu and Atiku.. Voting LP will be a waste of Vote... He has no chance at all.. He can only win if voting takes place on twitter

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by IbileIfe: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Malory:
Millions of Nigerians are like you. Both APC and PDP are a no no for us. We are all voting for labour party. Only the enemies of our country are opposing Peter Obi but thankfully they are few in numbers.
Which millions of Nigerians?

Millions of the beneficiaries of the N-POWER, Trader Moni and other highly beneficial programmes of the administration of the APC will vote for the APC, because they don't want the termination of the programmes.
Only fools and ingrates bite the fingers feeding them.

Peter Obi was still part and parcel of the PDP and only jumped on to the "Molue" bus of the dysfunctional Labour Party in his desperation to become a presidential candidate.
A thief changing his accommodation and location is still a thief.
An unrepentant money launderer is a thief.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by sucess001(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Malory:
Millions of Nigerians are like you. Both APC and PDP are a no no for us. We are all voting for labour party. Only the enemies of our country are opposing Peter Obi but thankfully they are few in numbers.

Both this statement and macaroni statement don't have sense.

Your boss in LP was in PdP. If PDP was bad...he was bad as well.

I will vote PDP in this election. The best governments we have had in Nigeria have been PDP govt.s

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Abdul9025(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Allisgud:
so because obi has no chance but competent,we should vote those who have chance but incompetent right
Definitely Yes.... We rather choose the good one between them... Than waste our votes on the one thats zero chance of winning
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by effort1: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Abdul9025:

If the person you vote for fail to perform, then you have also wasted your vote.

You that voted Buhari in 2015 and 2019, have you not wasted your vote? What good has Buhari brought to Nigeria? That means you wasted your vote on Buhari since he achieved nothing for 8 years.

Abdul, use your brain if you still have it.
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by maasoap(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fira09:
2023: I’ll never vote for APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/15/2023-ill-never-vote-for-apc-pdp-mr-macaroni/

And now, the threats to his life will automatically go down since he has identified with the people threatening his life. APC or PDP doesn't need celebrities to win the elections because their structures and members full ground already

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Ournolly: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Me too, bro.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Everlastingson: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Massiveglory:
Vote wisely. You know what i mean.

Yea, we know what you mean. You mean, be Obidient. And Obidient we are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Dididrumz(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
You're not alone.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Kaa4(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Wintertime:
Stay safe Mr. macaroni..

Don't let those bloodthirsty filthy rag get to you

I love your boldness

But please stay safe

MC oluomo is still alive

An old mafia think not twice

Shettima the right hand devil

Stay safe

Please. Mr Macaroni, be careful. If don't love you as person I love your contributions to Nigeria. The people out here are murderous and dangerous. God keep you safe.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Abujason: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
Terror48:
Don't vote for the satanic party.It shall never be well with anyone that will vote either PDP nor APC in 2023.

Iseeee!
God bless you and people that will reason like you. But not the suffering and smiling crew who are so happy with the current situation of the country and willing to vote for APC.

God forbid BAT thing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by maasoap(m): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You're looking for Tinubu and his supporters trouble o

When you say "Vote wisely" they see it as attack on Tinubu

He was never Tinubu or APC member or supporter to begin with, why would Tinubu and his supporters trouble him? I think he is seeking the attention of Zombiedients

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Antai123(m): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
That guy is Obidient. This Obidient movement is strong sha.

Tinubu, is contesting for President
Atiku has been contesting for long.
But Peter Obi of Labour Party has my Vote.

If you don get it......forget about it.....grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Invest4growth: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
That is your problem anyway. Its your right to choose which of the parties is your choice. Goodluck to you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Abujason: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
SmartPolician:
No sane Nigerian will vote for APC when they understand that there's no difference between the incumbent who totally destroyed the country and the grandpa warning up to take over from him.

God forbid BAT thing!
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Angelfrost(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
SmartPolician:
No sane Nigerian will vote for APC when they understand that there's no difference between the incumbent who totally destroyed the country and the grandpa warning up to take over from him.

Sadly, the sane ones are getting fewer by the day!

Most sane and intelligent Nigerians have either left Nigeria, or withdrawn into their shells while waiting to get the fvck out!

It's like a sinking ship all round!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Malory: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
sucess001:

Both this statement and macaroni statement don't have sense.

Your boss in LP was in PdP. If PDP was bad...he was bad as well.

I will vote PDP in this election. The best governments we have had in Nigeria have been PDP govt.s
Haven't you found yourself in a wrong place before but you later left for a better place? That's Obi's case here. Obi is a Nigerian project.
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by adioolayi(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
I will never vote for LP!

I am voting Omoyele Sowore of AAC!
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Mrmb: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
Terror48:
Don't vote for the satanic party.It shall never be well with anyone that will vote either PDP nor APC in 20p23.

It shall never be well with tou and anything that has to do with you shall never prosper. If not that tou are insane tou should speak for yourself.... May you never do well in all your endeavours oloriburuku
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
Malory:
don't worry obi ll be your president on social media while the real contenders ll be president offline at Abuja... shocked shocked you guys think u can use cheap noise to win elections... Endsars was about police brutality but una wan turn am to politics.. has obi answer for awkuzu sars issue? Saviour my ass..

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Arysexy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
Now it's clear about the people threatening him.

Thunder fire Tinubu and his MC Oluomo thugs.

Shebi Agbado urchins and weevils were pointing fingers at OBIdient movement.

Very useless ppl

Macaroni remains detribalised. No amount of threat can stop him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Abdul9025(m): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
effort1:

If the person you vote for fail to perform, then you have also wasted your vote.

You that voted Buhari in 2015 and 2019, have you not wasted your vote? What good has Buhari brought to Nigeria? That means you wasted your vote on Buhari since he achieved nothing for 8 years.

Abdul, use your brain if you still have it.

You comment makes alot of sense... Until the last statement... May be you should buy new (brain) for me..

Thats the problem with all this obi fans... Instead of them to focus on how they should convince people to vote for obi they will drag, troll and bully.. Till you have no interest in what they are saying
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Eriokanmi: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Triangles1:

The same Peter was with them before.
There's nothing nad if the sheep leaves tne company of goats. Not leaving is sin cos you'd be just like them....the conscience buyers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers / 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) / Bukola Saraki Releases A Press Statement After Tweets Went Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.