Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,349 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni (28524 Views)

BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi / EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) / Why Igbos Would Never Vote A Northerner Again As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Oladelepsy001(m): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
One man one vote... It's your right like every other Nigerians 18 > and stop making noise over it.. He's just the reason he kept receiving unnecessary threats.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Athemisia: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
Arysexy:

When did Obi join PDP?

He was only VP candidate to Atiku. He has never held any position in PDP.

Obi saw that PDP is not ready to change, it's still Dollar determines our candidate and left with his integrity in tact. If the process that brought you out is faulty, then you have trust issue.

Obi made d right decision. He can't bribe to get the ticket and bribing determines who get the ticket in APC and PDP.
@ the bold,
That's you contradicting your own words.
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Amalekki: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
Below is the list of presidential candidates selected by political parties in Nigeria:

The first four are all PDP/APC, simple! If you want real change, look elsewhere.

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar – Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP)
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu – All Progressive Congress (APC)
Mr Peter Obi – Labour Party (LP)
Mr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso – New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP)
Professor Peter Umeadi – All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA).
Prince Malik Ado-Ibrahim – Young Progressive Party (YPP)
Omoyele Sowore – Africa Action Congress (AAC)
Prince Adewole Adebayo – Social Democratic Party (SDP)
Mr Kola Abiola – Peoples Redemption Party (PRP)
Professor Christopher Imumulen – Accord Party (AP)
Dumebi Kachikwu – African Democratic Congress (ADC)
Yusuf Mamman Dan Talle – Allied Peoples Movement (APM)

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Athemisia: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
SMGGroup:

The only way to find out is to Put him in government. At least we have tried other people and they failed.

Who are you voting for?
Have you tried JAGABAN before?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Image123(m): 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
Soso990240:
we are voting individual, not Party. Both APC and PDP presented criminals as candidates. Me and my fellow Yoruba Christians won't vote for APC and PDP

Lol, i just described the individual who fraternizes with IBB, OBJ and Atiku.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Dubaku543: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
How sure are you guys that Peter OBI too will perform and not be like one of those our regular politicians? embarassed

My darling Peter Obi is not perfect but he will do better than those remaining two.

You can't pay people to win election without settling them with the citizen's money when you get into power. It's either you settle them with money or government positions to go and loot with reckless abandon.

This is one of the fundamental reasons our elected leaders don't achieve anything.

See! Like Obi Like Y'ardua. These are two people that left huge some of money when they handed over as governors. It is enough evidence they are selfless.

See if Obi was a thief, the Igbos would have been the first to call him out without mincing words.

Considering how Okorocha and Ikpeazu looted Imo State and Abia State, I will prefer Buhari to rule us for 600 years than these two Igbo politicians.

If Obi fails to deliver, we will still treat his Bleep!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by floret23(f): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Triangles1:
Who care.
Oro were lo ma n yato. Tinubu is terrorist kingpin who is championing Muslim Muslim ticket in a secular State..

Little wonder he and his Boko Haram supporters are threatening everybody against their evil plans.

How can one vote APc to escape from APc?.. are you mad..
Tinubu will continue where Buhari stopped.

Naira is almost worthless.
No sane human being supports evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by SMGGroup: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Athemisia:

He brought the disastrous Buhari and promised to continue from where he stopped. So yes, we know what to expect. But you already know this because Tinubu himself said it.

The question is, why do you need me to remind you of it even though you will still live in denial

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Athemisia: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
AyomideOG01:

See them...how we share country with people like this is really an error of nature. Very anyhow people. You guys should try something else and if you guys really believe that voting LP is a waste of vote then you guys should allow us waste the vote in peace and stop singing like a spoilt radio all the time
You guys are the ones sounding like a spoilt radio already.
Always mentioning APC and PDP in your champaign like there's nothing else to say in order to market your candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Triangles1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
floret23:
Oro were lo ma n yato. Tinubu is terrorist kingpin who is championing Muslim Muslim ticket in a secular State..

Little wonder he and his Boko Haram supporters are threatening everybody against their evil plans.

How can one vote APc to escape from APc?.. are you mad..
Tinubu will continue where Buhari stopped.

Naira is almost worthless.
No sane human being supports evil.

Reason why some of you rot in jail, is there anything to backup your gullible accusations that they're terrorist.

Fish brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Triangles1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Are you jist asking for his achievements now? Ha!

Point out his achievement as a governor of Anambra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Athemisia: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
SMGGroup:

He brought the disastrous Buhari and promised to continue from where he stopped. So yes, we know what to expect. But you already know this because Tinubu himself said.

The question is, why do you need me to remind you of it even though you will still live in denial
Here you go again.
Jagaban is one man with one vote. So are can his sole vote bring in Buhari to power?

Please come up with some logical explanation next time.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Massiveglory:
Vote wisely. You know what i mean.

Yes, I know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by SMGGroup: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
Triangles1:

Reason why some of you rot in jail, is there anything to backup your gullible accusations that they're terrorist.

Fish brain.

Do you have any points to counter him instead of attacking the messenger.

Cow brain
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by OpinionCounts(m): 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You're looking for Tinubu and his supporters trouble o

When you say "Vote wisely" they see it as attack on Tinubu

cheesy grin shocked why would they see it as an attack on tinubu na cheesy except they are confirming that a vote for tinubu is not a wise decision. grin cheesy . Meaning that any wise vote will definitely not be a tinubu vote, and any campaign for people to vote wisely means a campaign against voting for tinubu cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by assholemods: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
Malory:
Millions of Nigerians are like you. Both APC and PDP are a no no for us. We are all voting for labour party. Only the enemies of our country are opposing Peter Obi but thankfully they are few in numbers.
Who are the "we"? He spoke for himself so speak for yourself.
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Athemisia: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

Obi is worse.

A certified dullard with a 3rd Class in Philosophy.

They say Tinubu and Atiku are desperate. What of Obi that's a political prostitute jumping from

APGA to PDP to Labour Party?

Obi is an ethnic candidate and I trust the powers that be to put him in the rightful place.

He will really fight for 3rd with Kwankwaso. I can beat even Rabiu will flog him.

Just amusing to see his Nairaland followers masturbating over an orgasm that will remain in a wet dream grin
Funny enough they will all go quiet after the elections. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by assholemods: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Terror48:
Don't vote for the satanic party.It shall never be well with anyone that will vote either PDP nor APC in 2023.
You are placing curse on people for their choice? What makes you different from APC and PDP?
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Arysexy(m): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
Amalekki:
Below is the list of presidential candidates selected by political parties in Nigeria:

The first four are all PDP/APC, simple! If you want real change, look elsewhere.

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar – Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP)
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu – All Progressive Congress (APC)
Mr Peter Obi – Labour Party (LP)
Mr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso – New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP)
Professor Peter Umeadi – All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA).
Prince Malik Ado-Ibrahim – Young Progressive Party (YPP)
Omoyele Sowore – Africa Action Congress (AAC)
Prince Adewole Adebayo – Social Democratic Party (SDP)
Mr Kola Abiola – Peoples Redemption Party (PRP)
Professor Christopher Imumulen – Accord Party (AP)
Dumebi Kachikwu – African Democratic Congress (ADC)
Yusuf Mamman Dan Talle – Allied Peoples Movement (APM)

We have tested PDP and APC and they failed our test.

We are testing LP this time around, if they fail us, we kick them out too .

Stop rewarding failure bc you want to vote your tribal person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by SMGGroup: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Athemisia:

Here you go again.
Jagaban is one man with one vote. So are can his sole vote bring in Buhari to power?

Please come up with some logical explanation next time.

This boy you don dey get sense. If Tinubu get sense like you, he wouldn't have said he made Buhari president and that it's now his turn. You can imagine the kind of person you are supporting.

I want to believe that you don't like how Buhari has kept this country. Your Tinubu said he wants to continue from where he stopped. His official campaign spokesperson confirmed it. His mouthpiece.
What do you have to say about?

Live in denial as usual?
You can do better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by floret23(f): 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Triangles1:

Fish brain.
No to Druggie-Terrorist ticket
No to islamisation agenda
A new Nigeria is possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Arysexy(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
Athemisia:

Yes.

The Messiah he gave us failed and he never dissociated no corrected the useless Buhari govt.

He said he will continue from where Buhari stopped, meaning he didn't see anything bad in this irresponsible govt.

Therefore Buhari failed govt = Tinubu's future failure
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Amalekki: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
Arysexy:

Yes, we have tested PDP and APC, the LP is presenting a PDP member.

Don't vote a former PDP member and reward failure because you want to vote your tribal person. Simple grin .

There are other parties there to pick from.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by deeva2: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mr Macaroni is obviously for AA, Sowore

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by deeva2: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
Arysexy:

Why LP when we have some many other neutral parties.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by 123papas(m): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Vawulence
BlackPantherxXx:

Obi is worse.

A certified dullard with a 3rd Class in Philosophy.

They say Tinubu and Atiku are desperate. What of Obi that's a political prostitute jumping from

APGA to PDP to Labour Party?

Obi is an ethnic candidate and I trust the powers that be to put him in the rightful place.

He will really fight for 3rd with Kwankwaso. I can beat even Rabiu will flog him.

Just amusing to see his Nairaland followers masturbating over an orgasm that will remain in a wet dream grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Amalekki: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
deeva2:

Why LP when we have some many other neutral parties.
Thank you. Now they are struggling to separate LP candidate from his former party just to sell him.

If we don't want PDP and APC then we shouldn't be associating with a former VP candidate of PDP where ever he is standing today!

NO to PDP and APC also means NO to LP presenting a former PDP candidate. There are other options!!! Simple! grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Spain007(m): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You're looking for Tinubu and his supporters trouble o

When you say "Vote wisely" they see it as attack on Tinubu

What do expect from agbero?...it's only greed that make BAT hungry of power, honestly he has nothing to offer coupled with his health challenge.
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Arysexy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
Amalekki:

Yes, we have tested PDP and APC, the LP is presenting a PDP member.

Don't vote a former PDP member and reward failure because you want to vote your tribal person. Simple grin .

There are other parties there to pick from.

Those you voted in APC were former PDP members, yet you said they are saints , refined and anti corruption agents. So allow us test this LP which has proven to us they are not the same.

The process that brought the LP candidate show us, there is deviation from the two tested evils.

You know the smell of shyt by the mess that pre-ceeds it

LP has started well, we are giving them the chance.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by 07kjb: 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Athemisia:

Good Question but let me just answer you a bit

Firstly Tinubu is maintaining the structure of PRESIDENT buhari..this means you shouldn't expect anything meaningful

Tinubu cabinet members will be made up of people like Ganduje,akpabio and their like

hope u are getting the point

Tinubu is very vengeful,

Tinubu will spend most of his time attending to his health issues

Tinubu is very TRIBALISTIC if u study him carefully

No need of electing him in the first place
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Amalekki: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
Arysexy:

Those you voted in APC were former PDP members, yet you said they are saints , refined and anti corruption agents. So allow us test this LP which has proven to us they are not the same.

The process that brought the LP candidate show us, there is deviation from the two tested evils.

You know the smell of shyt by the mess that pre-ceeds it

LP has started well, we are giving them the chance.
Enough of illogical arguments. Let's come clean. We don't want PDP or APC, and by extension we don't want a former PDP camouflaging on LP ticket. Simple.

There are other options!!! TEST THEM if you want to test grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by deeva2: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
chatinent:
Even if APC was the only party in Nigeria, it shouldn't be voted for.

But if ur obi had decamped to APC and was given the ticket, u will vote the party abi..

Hypocrites.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) / Bukola Saraki Releases A Press Statement After Tweets Went Wrong / Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.