Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,711 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election (33321 Views)

Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner / Atiku Meets IBB & Abdulsalami In Minna, Arrives Yola For Governorship Election / Atiku Welcomed In Style By Granddaughter For Winning PDP Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by AtikuOkowa: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
Atiku is winning this election. He is not my candidate but the writing is on the wall.

Never thought in my life time a Camerounian will be President of Nigeria when eboes have not even tasted vp since 1999. shocked shocked shocked

Thank very much.

Can you in few lines,explain why you are not supporting HE Atiku Abubakar?
Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
ganye1:
Yola stands still for wazirin adamawa Atiku Abubakar.

Chai..

remind me how much delegates got..

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
2023 election is between Atiku and Peter Obi

Lol

Or deh

On the contrary, THEY BOTH SHARE A LOT IN COMMON. You're right because BOTH OF THEM ARE LOSERS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by GodsOwnMan: 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
AtikuOkowa:
Thank very much.Can you in few lines,explain why you are not supporting HE Atiku Abubakar?

Simple: he is from Cameroun.
Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by Festy4u(m): 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
incandescentena:

Tinubu claims he has never failed..Well this 2023 is where he fails

He has never failed in the past because he has been vying for positions within his agbado urchins! grin

This is quite different now as he's to be tested far more than is agbado zone! Trust me, he won't scale through this one as that man got sand! grin
Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by franudi: 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by Uzomarrr12345: 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
AtikuOkowa:
Tsunami

I can't here my own voice .

Every where is people's voice chanting "Sai mun basu wuta"

Atiku will win election.
Because yola is Nigeria shey ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by iamme1234(m): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Lol
So what would happen to the jagaban of borgu kingdom
Welcome His excellency the GCFR tinubu aka jagaban of borgu kingdom
Enemy go and die
Wailers in ladipo go and die
Wailers in festac go and die
Tinubu for president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by Dubaku543: 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
cool

This is Peter Obi's Boyfriend.

Obi will bend over by January.

I pity his followers... this is the real candidate.
This is the candidate because he has a band of empty brainwashed out of school children that don't even know how to spell PVC to vote him into power!! Talk about Human Development Index using northerners as a specimen, marking from the era the Northerners first seized power, what have they done for their people to improve them like their counterparts in the fastest developing world?
If the Northerners can develop themselves mentally talk less of economically nobody will want to leave Nigeria. Infact we will be running to the North by now instead of UK. All they know is giving birth like rats littering the entire place with poverty and nuisance.
Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by AtikuOkowa: 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Simple: he is from Cameroun.

Thak you very much.

We are sorry dear for wrong information you get but HE Atiku is fully Nigerian with Nigerian parents who God blessed to have born the HE.

But we will help with TV to have access to news and biography book of Atiku.

Would you like to know the Atiku's achievements and share it to your family and neighbours?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by AtikuOkowa: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Because yola is Nigeria shey ?

Yes it is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by CommonSense1967: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Pls say no to M-pkuru mmiri and cannibalism.
They are bad for your mental and physical health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by Reference(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Honestly, PVC's are useless in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by VirileNelly2420: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThrownBack:
Suffer no dey tire some people. A man has been in all the governments suffering and killing you since 1992 and you are still gathered to welcome his corrupt face? grin

When he paid thousands of dollars to delegates, you all went to bed hungry.

Tinubu was right, Atiku supporters are labouring in vain just to welcome a hardened crook who visits you every 4 years.
Well, na im people... @ Adamawa...
Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by Aydlecturer: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
The one they mobilised for governor Oyetola of Osun state ended up in the governor losing shamefully.

Osun election is different from 2023 election, in osun election, APC voted against APC because of the party's internal crisis in the state.
Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by LegalWolf: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThrownBack:
Suffer no dey tire some people. A man has been in all the governments suffering and killing you since 1992 and you are still gathered to welcome his corrupt face? grin

Tinubu was right, Atiku supporters are labouring in vain just to welcome a hardened crook who visits you every 4 years.
Loool, you saw him paying thousands of dollars to delegates right? And who told you PO did not pay anything to secure LP ticket. Looooooool, we are not f00ls!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by Burruchaga71(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
It's only an IDIOT will believe that a fulani man will rule nigeria after Buhari

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by VirileNelly2420: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

See him
Lol... Dis man should b at care home. Can't he work without props?
Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by LegalWolf: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
Acidosis:

Fake people. Didn't he lose the previous election to Buhari? Anyway, our shaky-shaky emi-lokan power-drunk kleptomaniac daddy has no political value in Adamawa. So, Atiku is getting at least 75% of the total votes.
Looool, but if it is PO, they will be 'real people' and not fake huh grin grin

You are clown

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by MyAmericandream(f): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThrownBack:

Aboki no get sense na
Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by LegalWolf: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

The point

If the people like you, no amount of intimidation can stop you from winning election no matter how much the opponent has
But you can't compare Osun to Nigeria if you are being honest. The way tribalism and religion will play a factor in Osun is completely different from Nigeria.

Apart from this, PO IS NOT LOVED ACROSS ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS DIVIDE. That is the point. Like I said, PO will never win any State in the North. I am from NC and I can debate this with anybody. The Benue, Plateau and Taraba that you guys think he will win, you are in for a shocker!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by VirileNelly2420: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
SmartPolician:

PDP marched them money for money.

Besides, it appears that the people like the Adelekes in Osun State.

I think those factors played a key role in the election.

APC has weaponized poverty.
Davido has great influence too. Also, da name APC puts fright in d heart of men. People wan avoid dem at all cost....
Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by VirileNelly2420: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

I am telling the fear runs in their veins.

Atiku has finally reach his hour.

Atiku for sure.
Fear say him hometown people gather to welcome him, are u joking?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by AtikuOkowa: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
LegalWolf:
But you can't compare Osun to Nigeria if you are being honest. The way tribalism and religion will play a factor in Osun is completely different from Nigeria.

Apart from this, PO IS NOT LOVED ACROSS ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS DIVIDE. That is the point. Like I said, PO will never win any State in the North. I am from NC and I can debate this with anybody. The Benue, Plateau and Taraba that you guys think he will win, you are in for a shocker!

I like some lines from your comment
Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by asanausana91: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThrownBack:

You are in pain. Sorry!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by zionstaar75: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Waziri Adamawa Atiku Abubakar has arrived Yola the state capital of Adamawa state.
The city is currently on a standstill.

https://punchng.com/yola-agog-for-atiku/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1660568974
this gay kleptomaniac will never rule this country....let him keep spending his loot

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by Kog45(m): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Yes for the first time in history we are going to have 2nd place match between Atiku and Obi instead of normal 3rd place match in football.....Obi is narrowing Atiku chances which will definitely give Tinubu an edge.How I wish this election is Atiku/Obi vs Tinubu/Shettima

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by asanausana91: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Laggafin:

Comrade I mean ur Atiku has always lost national elections serially even after Adamawa shuts down for him.. do u Gerrit? grin
how many times Buhari lost?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by AtikuOkowa: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Fear say him hometown people gather to welcome him, are u joking?

Fear that it is not usual home support but historical moment.

This tells you that history is going to be made in favour of Atiku. Any thing change this time all in his favour.

Someone is saying he never lose election forgetting that he never contested for Presidential,so it is historical.

Even Atiku win is not usual but historical.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by Elidrisy20: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Lol... Dis man should b at care home. Can't he work without props?
I doubt he can work without props

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World Bishops Write Buhari Over Five Nigerian Christians Sentenced To Death / #ENDSARS: Protesters Besiege ECOWAS Commission's Gate, Abuja / Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Pulka ( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.