Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,236 members, 7,853,213 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election (33326 Views)

Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner / Atiku Meets IBB & Abdulsalami In Minna, Arrives Yola For Governorship Election / Atiku Welcomed In Style By Granddaughter For Winning PDP Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by AtikuOkowa: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kog45:
Yes for the first time in history we are going to have 2nd place match between Atiku and Obi instead of normal 3rd place match in football.....Obi is narrowing Atiku chances which will definitely give Tinubu an edge.How I wish this election is Atiku/Obi vs Tinubu/Shettima

This Election is not usual but historical.

Obi narrowing only Obi Tinubu and KwanKwaso's chances.

Atiku has North for the first time,Tinubu contested for President for the first time,INEC is ready for the first time, Buhari is rejected for the first time.

Atiku will win it for the first time, Tinubu and the other clowns will lose it for the first time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by TheOldGods: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Acidosis:

Fake people. Didn't he lose the previous election to Buhari? Anyway, our shaky-shaky emi-lokan power-drunk kleptomaniac daddy has no political value in Adamawa. So, Atiku is getting at least 75% of the total votes.
I wanted to say the same thing grin grin grin someone that lost his own state to another person. This people just came to eat, when they start sharing Palliatives dem go collect vote obi

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by Bfly: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
This crowd is overwhelming but na stil that Jagaban of borgu i sign to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by floret23(f): 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
SmartPolician:

PDP marched them money for money.

Besides, it appears that the people like the Adelekes in Osun State.

I think those factors played a key role in the election.

APC has weaponized poverty.

If I am not from Osun State
If I am not a member of PDP
If I didn't vote during the last election

I would think that you are not lying. Oniro osi. marched them money for money ko
Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by Musauzor(m): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
I do not understand why Atiku exudes such confidence about winning the presidential election. He already sees himself as a president in the making.Nawaol

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by deeva2: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
I have said it before..

The election is between APC and PDP

The other party jst came to observe naija politic

This is just a welcoming gathering for Atiku, compare to the audio 2 million walk by the labourers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by AtikuOkowa: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Musauzor:
I do not understand why Atiku exudes such confidence about winning the presidential election. He already sees himself as a president in the making.Nawaol

Why won't he?

The odds are in his favour.

He has North for the first time.

INEC is good for the first time.

Buhari is not contesting for the first time.

Buhari is rejected for the first time.

Tinubu is contesting against for this election for the first time.

All other major contestants are contesting for the first time.

Tinubu will be defeated once and for all for the time.

Atiku will win Presidential seat for the first time.

It is not going to be usual but historical for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by edosignature(m): 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.
Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
garfield1 Do you see what I'm saying?
Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by Startrap: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Your godfather has not won, he is already allotting juicy crucial portfolios to bandits and herdsmen because of self ambtition. Do you really think batman can control bandits and herdsmen without understanding their language. Even bubu that is Fulani can't control them for 8 years talk less of emi lokan. I rather vote Obi than support the terrorist party
incandescentena:

Atiku is different from Tinubu. Tinubu that is still looting Lagos urchins

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by 2023NaijaVoter: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
Which sentence is correct? wink

Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election

Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Buying The PDP Primary Election
Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by Startrap: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Your godfather has not won, he is already allotting juicy crucial portfolios to bandits and herdsmen because of self ambtition. Do you really think batman can control bandits and herdsmen without understanding their language. Even bubu that is Fulani can't control them for 8 years talk less of emi lokan. I rather vote Obi than support the terrorist party. Who stone Baba for Lagos? Let them go and try it in Yola.
ThrownBack:
Suffer no dey tire some people. A man has been in all the governments suffering and killing you since 1992 and you are still gathered to welcome his corrupt face? grin

When he paid thousands of dollars to delegates, you all went to bed hungry.

Tinubu was right, Atiku supporters are labouring in vain just to welcome a hardened crook who visits you every 4 years.

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by garfield1: 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:
garfield1 Do you see what I'm saying?

Where is atiku from again? Once again are you okllllll
Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by Freethinker87: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
How much did he pay for mobilization?

They had those banners in their houses in anticipation for Atiku's arrival in Yola. LOL
Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by basybasy: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
SmartPolician:

2023 is among Obi, Tinubu and Atiku. When state governors use state resources to mobilize people for Tinubu, you will be overwhelmed. Obi is the weakest contender in this race because he is not willing to spend money.

It will be interesting to see how Peter Obi can become Nigeria's president without sharing gifts and money. Let no one fool you; that's mission impossible because APC has weaponized poverty. grin
You have said it all, but Obi's people cannot listen. I can bet it with anything, Obi is not the next President of this country. Though, truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by Demigod22: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Dubaku543:
This is the candidate because he has a band of empty brainwashed out of school children that don't even know how to spell PVC to vote him into power!! Talk about Human Development Index using northerners as a specimen, marking from the era the Northerners first seized power, what have they done for their people to improve them like their counterparts in the fastest developing world?
If the Northerners can develop themselves mentally talk less of economically nobody will want to leave Nigeria. Infact we will be running to the North by now instead of UK. All they know is giving birth like rats littering the entire place with poverty and nuisance.

Even Peter Obi that turned Anambra into Dubai is still living in Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by EkyyyKelson(m): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
After the election, he will fly back home - Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by orisa37: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
ATIKU IS A DESERTER. HE WILL DESERT NIGERIA AND LIQUIDATE NAIRA AND RUN OFF TO CAMEROON.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by Dubaku543: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
Demigod22:

Even Peter Obi that turned Anambra into Dubai is still living in Lagos State.
There is not you will tell me about Peter Obi that will move me. Peter Obi is more polished, educated and better disciplined. Nothing else matters. Bring late Y'ardua and Tinubu. I will choose Y'ardua ten times over. He showed he was detribalized and a man of character.
Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by adigun4mee(m): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
2023 election is between Atiku and Peter Obi

Obi no follow

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by etrouble: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
incandescentena:
Let's see Tinubu teeth

Can Tinubu or Atiku ride ordinary bicycle without collapsing?

And the job and responsibility of the President is to ride bicycle round the country. Read what you posted again and do a self assessment of yourself, don't you think you need psychiatric evaluation?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by 9jahotblog: 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Atiku/Okowa has come to win.
Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by Klinee: 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
cool

This is Peter Obi's Boyfriend.

Obi will bend over by January.

I pity his followers... this is the real candidate.
mumu, as old as Atiku is, you still canvass for him. Don't you know that age affect person's cognitive ability?
I don't know why you stupid people choose to elect dementia men when you have energetic man like Obi filled with ideas.
Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by Mccullum: 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Qtrpst4:
This is tinubu
How is he going to do that without money

You really try in this edited picture of your father which you later fixed Tinubu's face on.. grin

mind you, your hell bent effort against the person of Tinubu will end in futility because Jagaban 2023 is a goal.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by Samogloby: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
ImDStar:
Atiku may end up stepping down for a capable Peter Obi.

Imagine telling your children when they grow up, that you voted this man as President instead of Peter Obi. You will look stupid yourself.
. Don't be surprised Obi is working for Atiku/PDP. Soon,Obi will return to where he belong...PDP
Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by Klinee: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

No Sir, he never lose Adamawa.

And now it goes beyond usual it is historical.

I will give 100k after election in Sha Allah.

We are moving to Villa.
Atiku can never win this election, impossible!
The contest is between Obi(preferred candidate) and Tinubu.
Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by YourFavorite21(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mtcheeew nonsense!! Atiku can never be president .

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by Ihenzy(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
LegalWolf:
But you can't compare Osun to Nigeria if you are being honest. The way tribalism and religion will play a factor in Osun is completely different from Nigeria.

Apart from this, PO IS NOT LOVED ACROSS ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS DIVIDE. That is the point. Like I said, PO will never win any State in the North. I am from NC and I can debate this with anybody. The Benue, Plateau and Taraba that you guys think he will win, you are in for a shocker!
They listed Taraba among states he will win? Lol
PO will come 3rd if its Taraba.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
incandescentena:
Let's see Tinubu teeth

Can Tinubu or Atiku ride ordinary bicycle without collapsing?
Atiku is strong. He was involved in a game of football some weeks ago. I don't know about Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by Klinee: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Anybody from South that vote for Atiku is nothing but a fool!! Fulani can't finish
8 disastrous years and we imposes another Fulani. Atiku is a Fulani! Impossible!
Obi is our candidate!!!!!!!!
Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by Klinee: 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
Samogloby:
. Don't be surprised Obi is working for Atiku/PDP. Soon,Obi will return to where he belong...PDP
God punish your father and Atiku, a Fulani man again? Impossible!
Obi was never PDP member he joined the party with hope of getting presidential slot but since the party didn't give him a way, he has to leave. Mark my words Atiku has zero chances of winning this election!
Re: Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election by bazoodo: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
SmartPolician:

PDP marched them money for money.

Besides, it appears that the people like the Adelekes in Osun State.

I think those factors played a key role in the election.

APC has weaponized poverty.
and Atiku isn't liked in the north abi? The north east has never had the presidency so for them this is their chance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem / Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge: 39 Companies Express Interest In Constructing It / Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.