Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,122 members, 7,856,487 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

Suitable Ways To Control Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suitable Ways To Control Love (253 Views)

Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception / How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me / How To Control Masturbation: Like A Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suitable Ways To Control Love by Joychinonyerem: 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
If you’ve ever fallen in love with the wrong person—and haven’t we all at some point?—the notion of “controlling love”sounds as realistic as “herding cats.” So maybe you can’t really get in total control of love, but you can find ways to manage it!

�☘️ READ IT HERE ☘️����

https://www.walkingbyfaith.com.ng/suitable-ways-to-control-love/

(1) (Reply)

Live Streamning / Best Way To Catch A Cheating Partner / Court Marriage In Karachi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.