Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

What Is My Duty As A Married Woman? Help! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is My Duty As A Married Woman? Help! (29291 Views)

Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money / Church Elder's Joystick Almost Cut For Trying To Sex A Married Woman In Ghana / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: What Is My Duty As A Married Woman? Help! by Foodie1(m): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2022
[quote author=RussellRutherfo post=116579611]

grin

I, Oloriburuku Omo-Ode, Sewage Prostitute Shapeless Amoeba looking haemophodrite by the name, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD because I have a dementia laced Brain and also I, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD is a Useless Cursed Crack head and a Brain-dead Sewer Water drinking gay.got and son/daughter of a whorish Mother. I, by the Nairaland moniker of OSUIGBOFLATHEAD is ashamed of the Ape like looking father of MINE.

MY Fatherless father who gave birth to 3rd-Class Bas.tard like ME, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD.

I admit that I, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD is Cursed limping Baboon whose herpes infested mouth knows no good.

I, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD admit that I am an expert at being pathetically Useless. A 1st-class nonentity. A useless coward that is scared of real troublemakers like RussellRutherfo. I run like a demented mouse when they come after ME, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD for the display of MY USELESSNESS.

I, Oba Oponu by the Nairaland moniker of OSUIGBOFLATHEAD have been failure all my life from Infancy. I tried bribing an Invigilator to allow ME do expo in Biology because I won't ever read and when this good Igbo man refused me to do expo which is exam malpractice in a simple course like Biology that all one has to do is read and pass it. I failed woefully and now i come online to do the only USEFUL thing that MY USELESS life can do which is to hate Igbos and Slam my head repeatedly the pedophile Kaaba god with a fake female Nairaland moniker account.

I, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD is extremely USELESS.
Re: What Is My Duty As A Married Woman? Help! by Foodie1(m): 6:45am On Sep 12, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

grin

I, Oloriburuku Omo-Ode, Sewage Prostitute Shapeless Amoeba looking haemophodrite by the name, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD because I have a dementia laced Brain and also I, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD is a Useless Cursed Crack head and a Brain-dead Sewer Water drinking gay.got and son/daughter of a whorish Mother. I, by the Nairaland moniker of OSUIGBOFLATHEAD is ashamed of the Ape like looking father of MINE.

MY Fatherless father who gave birth to 3rd-Class Bas.tard like ME, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD.

I admit that I, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD is Cursed limping Baboon whose herpes infested mouth knows no good.

I, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD admit that I am an expert at being pathetically Useless. A 1st-class nonentity. A useless coward that is scared of real troublemakers like RussellRutherfo. I run like a demented mouse when they come after ME, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD for the display of MY USELESSNESS.

I, Oba Oponu by the Nairaland moniker of OSUIGBOFLATHEAD have been failure all my life from Infancy. I tried bribing an Invigilator to allow ME do expo in Biology because I won't ever read and when this good Igbo man refused me to do expo which is exam malpractice in a simple course like Biology that all one has to do is read and pass it. I failed woefully and now i come online to do the only USEFUL thing that MY USELESS life can do which is to hate Igbos and Slam my head repeatedly the pedophile Kaaba god with a fake female Nairaland moniker account.

I, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD is extremely USELESS.

Stop repeating dry pathetic disses, as its boring everyone here.
Demented slowpoke with low IQ
Re: What Is My Duty As A Married Woman? Help! by Estherqueen50(f): 11:50am On Sep 12, 2022
Good morning

Its so obvious from your post what the problem is. Ma'am this is not courtship but marriage. You say your husband does not respect you,that may be valid but have you asked yourself if you respect your husband too? he asked you not to make a particular food that he doesn't like it and you insist because of your children. Your husband is not supposed to eat a particular food because your children love it but your children are supposed to adapt because of your husband.
You respect and honor your husband not your children. If you don't want to cook two different dishes then cook the one he wants. If you cant even give him the kind of food he wants because he eats it outside then that's not good enough. How sure are you that he even enjoys the one you make. Maybe he prefers the one he eats outside which you should have communicated with him respectfully how he actually likes it. Ma'am, marriage is service, you are there to serve another not to seek validation.
Marriage works because of effort not because any human is perfect. Do your part and you will be surprised how he will turn around. everyone is equal but there is hierarchy in marriage , respect that hierarchy .If it was courtship then I would have understood but this is marriage. Please work on your marriage
May your marriage be blessed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why So Many Women Still Take Their Husband’s Last Name / Don't Become The Family ATM / Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.