Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,476 members, 7,861,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) (23513 Views)

Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards / BREAKING!! Peter Obi Voted 'man Of The Year' 2022 / Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by Slynation(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2022
EponOjuku:

Assuming Peter Obi's Awkuzu SARS killed like 3 of your siblings, you will know what's up.

Go and live in Anambra for just 1 week before deceiving yourself.
We have been living there for years and I can stake my scrotum life is more favourable than your current location...If you like shout IPOB, IPOB are only going after those who carried out operation python dance on them, Now IPOB and ESN are giving them Operation Cheetah chase...grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by Secondly: 11:34am On Aug 16, 2022
One thing that gives me so much joy these days is that I am fully obidient.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by belente(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2022
It can only be HE Peter Obi. The most deserving person
Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by Trapnews: 11:35am On Aug 16, 2022
grin

Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2022
Watch and see how Tinubu Urchins will come and litter this thread now.

Congratulations Mt. Peter Obi. Greater heights awaits you.
Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by WhatCanIsay(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2022
EponOjuku:

In Lagos, there was a Commission of Inquiry for Sars victims and restitution was made. What did they do for those in Anambra? Even dogs deserve better.
My parents don't do drugs, so that doesn't apply to me. If your own parents are Mkpurumiri addicts who hide under the bed on Mondays, that one na your generational problem. grin

My dear as I said earlier, if your dad overdosed on Tinubu heroin or your mum got killed by Tinubu Lagos Sars, we won't be having this conversation.

As you have survived for now, use your brain well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by rippa(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2022
Xhurskid:
What has obi done for Nigerians, this people must be joking
Obi is not your president and u are here asking stupid questions
Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 11:37am On Aug 16, 2022
Vixlot:
Man of the Year in August for telling lies?

Anambra State is bad example of failure in leadership

Where did he lie?? angry
Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by Abdul9025(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2022
Reinaldo:

He has brought renewed hope to true Nigerians. But enemies of Nigeria cannot understand that.

How can we understand when you guys are busy cyberbully everybody
Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by Sodiqalaoo80: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2022
congratulation ordinary Ahmed
Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by BlazinGlory40: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
Igbo man organized Igbo award and gave it to Igbo man for no achievement apart from the social media hype, hehehehehe the ones Maduka collected has now made him governor of azu river state of Peter Obi

Bloody bigot!!! Go to blazes
Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2022
That Apostle abi Pastor doesn’t behave like a Nigerian. I guess he’s the one stepping into T.B Joshua’ shoes! grin
Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by ppogba: 11:40am On Aug 16, 2022
Salvador1:
Obi the most loved politician.
Epitome of integrity per Excellence
Quintessential man.
Man of timber and caliber.

You truly deserve it

You can say wonderful things about Peter Obi but t please do not let integrity appear in the same sentence.

Is opening and operating an offshore account in the name of your daughter as a sitting Governor and failing to declare same an evidence of integrity? And to even call him an epitome of integrity?

Please, please and please, say some other things abeg.
Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by NigeriaB(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
Igbo man organized Igbo award and gave it to Igbo man for no achievement apart from the social media hype, hehehehehe the ones Maduka collected has now made him governor of azu river state of Peter Obi

Are you okay?

Is everything all right with you?
Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 11:41am On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
OBI to Rabiu... Nigerians are being used by Obi aswear... Taking advantage of Nigerians... E go boomerang sooner na... Everybody eye go clear
Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by NigeriaB(m): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Man of the year for being a pathological liar?
Clowns.

He is no more an IPOB sympathizer?

He is now a liar?

Oya clap for yourself
Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by Pakerlokor: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH5WJHhsFBc

A campaign song for Peter Obi by a Nairalander.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by Peppysco: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2022
[quote author=Reinaldo post=115750112]

He has brought renewed hope to true Nigerians. But enemies of Nigeria cannot understand that.[/quote

You still don't understand his question, despite all the social media hypes, blackmails and frenzies, what exactly are Obi's personal contributions to Nigeria within that last year?
I'm very certain you'll have nothing to say other than the gibberish you posted earlier. No worries, everything go begin dey clear for una eyes once dem blow the whistle
Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2022
Xhurskid:

He has given Nigerians hope that things will not continue the way they are right now. Which is more than any other candidate, at any level is currently doing! grin
Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by NEUDUDE: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2022
ppogba:

You can say wonderful things about Peter Obi but t please do not let integrity appear in the same sentence.

Is opening and operating an offshore account in the name of your daughter as a sitting Governor and failing to declare same an evidence of integrity? And to even call him an epitome of integrity?

Please, please and please, say some other things abeg.

So Tinubu and atiku is integrity abi grin.

Even if peter obi is not credible, oga i will pick him for a change. Presidency as always being Yoruba and Hausa affair and up untill now no steady light. Abeg lets try an Igbo man for a change.
Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 11:52am On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
no be so yoruba for lagos dey organise headies award and gave fuji musician best in hip hop and blues ?
Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by Benoxvals(m): 11:52am On Aug 16, 2022
EponOjuku:

Assuming Peter Obi's Awkuzu SARS killed like 3 of your siblings, you will know what's up.

Go and live in Anambra for just 1 week before deceiving yourself.

Brotherly,I live in Anambra and I’m doing just fine.
I am sorry if you are a victim of SARS brutality but believe me you,it was not an administrative problem.
Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
you talking of Igbos as if they are not Nigerian and when they start bombing you for freedom you go call God
Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2022
@Igberetv

Since You never give award to The blogger that publish Bad News Of The Year

You Never Start With This Your Award Stuff
Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by iscom(m): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by searchlight: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
As long as you are talking about him we are ok. Weather you say good or bad things about him doesn't matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by bonnyhope: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
The organiser is a joker

What Davido has to do leadership

Shmmm....mmm
Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
Xhurskid:
He's an accomplished banker. Have you heard of Fidelity Bank? It's the only bank standing, among those established same time and year....that's an honour well deserved.

His bank employs thousands of Nigeria across ethnic, religious lines.

Abdulsamaad Rabiu spotted there is also an accomplished industrialist. These guys, despite not been in government of the day, have put food at the table of thousands of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by Emperor88(m): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
Xhurskid:
I'm lost also....Man of the year for being a presidential candidate.
Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
Good, I pray he should perform well if he truly wins the election, because I no they trust all this politicians abeg
Re: Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) by Klington: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
Xhurskid:

How long did you rehearse this your tears cry cry cry grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Barau Jibrin Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Senate President / Labaran Maku Loses Nassarawa Primaries / Inside Saraki’s ‘secret’ Meeting With Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.