Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

The Scam Called Feminism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Scam Called Feminism (520 Views)

The Scam Called "Real Man" Used By Women / Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism / Chimamanda Adichie ; The Sheer Madness Called FEMINISM, And The Set Of folks t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scam Called Feminism by TMTR: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
A perfect example of this scam is the Russian Ukrainian war, while the men were mandated to stay back and fight , the women were allowed to flee and I didn't see any so called 'feminist' speak against this. Does it mean that they are only feminist when it's convenient for them or are men and women not equal again undecided

The ones I pity are the men that falls for this scam called feminism shocked sad

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Feminism by God1000(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
I'm against feminism
Re: The Scam Called Feminism by Acidbath: 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
You want females to go to war.

Can you embrace polyandry when the female to male population ratio becomes 1:10 ?
Re: The Scam Called Feminism by zrealjaheal: 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
TMTR:
A perfect example of this scam is the Russian Ukrainian war, while the men were mandated to stay back and fight , the women were allowed to flee and I didn't see any so called 'feminist' speak against this. Does it mean that they are only feminist when it's convenient for them or are men and women not equal again undecided

The ones I pity are the men that falls for this scam called feminism shocked sad

Chief no response from you
Re: The Scam Called Feminism by marlow1962(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
Following

(1) (Reply)

Are These Red Flags In My Relationship Or What? I’m Scared Of This Mad / You Are Not A Child Of God If You Can't Toast A Lady - Pastor Richard Minet / Oxlade Rocks Big Black Yansh At Ghana While Performing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.