Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,884 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Pope: Catholic Bishops Conference Accepts Lalong’s Apology - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pope: Catholic Bishops Conference Accepts Lalong’s Apology (11875 Views)

Catholic Bishops Of South Africa Respond To Xenophobic Attacks In Honest / Tambuwal At Catholic Bishops Conference In Sokoto / Plateau Killing: Governor Lalong Laughs As Osinbajo Visits Him. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope: Catholic Bishops Conference Accepts Lalong’s Apology by NigeriaB(m): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2022
JAGS001:

When you're done arguing with your keyboard you will rest truth is bitter but the reality obituaries won't listen, we are giving you guys tips on how to strengthen your marketing una still dey reason am as rivalry lol I pity your principal grin

I'm not arguing with you..I'm only straightening out facts and reality to you because I have been in the state for months.

I know you have nothing positive to use to market your candidate. Your best bet and hope in 2023 is rigging and I'm sorry to disappoint you, the people now know better than taking your 2k, 5k to vote you in.

I suppose you are not a youth, because no reasonable youth should toll the path you are on right now.

1 Like

Re: Pope: Catholic Bishops Conference Accepts Lalong’s Apology by deeva2: 9:09am On Aug 17, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Treating the root causes of the sickness is far far far more better than treating the symptoms of the sickness

I guess you want to blame Buhari and Tinubu again for ur Monday sit at home..

You guys dnt want to take responsibilities.. You blame others for the happening in ur region
Re: Pope: Catholic Bishops Conference Accepts Lalong’s Apology by Owologbo(m): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Good BAT is a moving train that can never be stopped
You see anything like bat for the write up?
Re: Pope: Catholic Bishops Conference Accepts Lalong’s Apology by richardokubo(m): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Good
BAT is a moving train that can never be stopped
Some people are lack sense sha o no be mumu u be wetin bring Agbado and cassava eater into what was posted here now
Re: Pope: Catholic Bishops Conference Accepts Lalong’s Apology by Durabest: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2022
opalu:
Does it mean he will step down from that post?
As in your papa to stepdown after knacking your mama front and back?
Re: Pope: Catholic Bishops Conference Accepts Lalong’s Apology by warlordd(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2022
Apology accepted for now, but come 2023, it will be an entirely different kettle of fish at the polls.
Re: Pope: Catholic Bishops Conference Accepts Lalong’s Apology by ozoono(m): 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Those thinking d north wud forget their people in voting, hmm is a big lie, I just visited Kaduna now, wen driving in, all stations there talking about pdp, and APC. Why pdp president and APC vp. With their language oh
[quote author=Bukayosakes post=115777766]

https://tribuneonlineng.com/pope-catholic-bishops-conference-accepts-lalongs-apology/[/quote#
Re: Pope: Catholic Bishops Conference Accepts Lalong’s Apology by BluntCrazeMan: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
deeva2:

I guess you want to blame Buhari and Tinubu again for ur Monday sit at home..

You guys dnt want to take responsibilities.. You blame others for the happening in ur region
You just missed the point again..
But I won't try to redirect this time.
In my original comment, and in my response to you,, I was referring to what comes in the future.
But you're busy trying to drag me into the past.
I am not ready to dwell much in discussing with a pessimist.
Re: Pope: Catholic Bishops Conference Accepts Lalong’s Apology by Papichulostunne(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Good
BAT is a moving train that can never be stopped
does the word "BAT" ring any good vibe or memory to you.. let three bats fly into your room at night and see how you will jump outta tha fvcking train
Re: Pope: Catholic Bishops Conference Accepts Lalong’s Apology by PharmacyStore: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
Good for him
Re: Pope: Catholic Bishops Conference Accepts Lalong’s Apology by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
EMXTAN1:
Oboy! I hope its not the hired bishops..? Cos anything APC touches loses value. God forbid bat things

He only apologize to save his life..

Not for APC shit..

Cos u know what happens to you when u abuse good God pple
Re: Pope: Catholic Bishops Conference Accepts Lalong’s Apology by deeva2: 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
You just missed the point again..
But I won't try to redirect this time.
In my original comment, and in my response to you,, I was referring to what comes in the future.
But you're busy trying to drag me into the past.
I am not ready to dwell much in discussing with a pessimist.

I'm not one of the gullible ones u can just ride on social media.

Talking about the past;

You cant be talking about gaining admission into the university, the future without have a good WAEC, the past..

If the past of previous govt was very good, u wut be talking about taking over power..

Maybe u should also forget the imperfect past of Tinubu and lets focus on what he got to offer.

The perfect past of Tinubu, in terms of achievement and legacies is my reason for supporting him.
Re: Pope: Catholic Bishops Conference Accepts Lalong’s Apology by DukeofUmueri247: 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
Minjim:

By you I guess?
By the youths
Re: Pope: Catholic Bishops Conference Accepts Lalong’s Apology by ArewaNorth: 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Imagine the slavery?
Religious leaders holding the right of conscience of somebody. If Lalong is a Muslim the outrage would have been loud.
Re: Pope: Catholic Bishops Conference Accepts Lalong’s Apology by JAGS001(m): 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
NigeriaB:

I'm not arguing with you..I'm only straightening out facts and reality to you because I have been in the state for months.

I know you have nothing positive to use to market your candidate. Your best bet and hope in 2023 is rigging and I'm sorry to disappoint you, the people now know better than taking your 2k, 5k to vote you in.

I suppose you are not a youth, because no reasonable youth should toll the path you are on right now.
Go to osun state and ask those that vote PDP in the governorship election who are they voting in presidential election your brain go open obi wey go rally his candidate couldn't even come 3rd in osun governorship election lol
Re: Pope: Catholic Bishops Conference Accepts Lalong’s Apology by NigeriaB(m): 4:05am On Aug 18, 2022
JAGS001:

Go to osun state and ask those that vote PDP in the governorship election who are they voting in presidential election your brain go open obi wey go rally his candidate couldn't even come 3rd in osun governorship election lol

Go back, read what I wrote again and make you assimilate it
Re: Pope: Catholic Bishops Conference Accepts Lalong’s Apology by BluntCrazeMan: 9:59am On Aug 18, 2022
deeva2:

Talking about the past;

You cant be talking about gaining admission into the university, the future without have a good WAEC, the past..

If the past of previous govt was very good, u wut be talking about taking over power..

Maybe u should also forget the imperfect past of Tinubu and lets focus on what he got to offer.

The perfect past of Tinubu, in terms of achievement and legacies is my reason for supporting him.

Ok naa..
So, going forward...
With the way the past and the present had kept us at the moment..,,
Between Tinubu and Obi,, who would really truly achieve these things listed here below.??
A country where corruption is almost IMPOSSIBLE.

A country where “keeping to the rule of law” is such a paramount priority in all activities and considerations, both by the government and the citizens.

A country where positions and favours are merited in good faith

A country where nepotism and favouritism is totally absent.

A country where the necessary data of the citizens are well kept by the government, and being put into active positive usage for the general good of the people, (an not only for the good of the few political elites)

A country where it is almost impossible to spend money whose sources and the procedures for its acquisition are not known

A country where engaging and contacting the police is so quick and very easy., And can be done REMOTELY, at ZERO COST..

A country where the “police response” is quick and automatic.

A country where the police and military, the security personnels, and all the uniformed personnels treat citizens with utmost respect and priority; and not with intimidation and unwarranted extortions.

A country where the judiciary is highly independent and doesn't work for money and/or kickbacks; but solely and purely for justice, truth, and fairness.

A country where workers at every level work for the happiness that goes with the work they are doing.

A country where the government is the Link between the rich and the poor,, and not where the government joins the rich and abandons the poor.

A country where the government is so easily accessible and available to everyone.

A country where the government constantly release all the necessary data and information to the public at the appropriate periods and/or durations, without being asked by the public to do so.

A country where crime can never go UNPUNISHED,, no matter how little or big or how cloaked or coded the crime is, and no matter who committed such crimes.

A country where good deeds are promptly and handsomely rewarded.
Re: Pope: Catholic Bishops Conference Accepts Lalong’s Apology by deeva2: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok naa..
So, going forward...
With the way the past and the present had kept us at the moment..,,
Between Tinubu and Obi,, who would really truly achieve these things listed here below.??
A country where corruption is almost IMPOSSIBLE.

A country where “keeping to the rule of law” is such a paramount priority in all activities and considerations, both by the government and the citizens.

A country where positions and favours are merited in good faith

A country where nepotism and favouritism is totally absent.

A country where the necessary data of the citizens are well kept by the government, and being put into active positive usage for the general good of the people, (an not only for the good of the few political elites)

A country where it is almost impossible to spend money whose sources and the procedures for its acquisition are not known

A country where engaging and contacting the police is so quick and very easy., And can be done REMOTELY, at ZERO COST..

A country where the “police response” is quick and automatic.

A country where the police and military, the security personnels, and all the uniformed personnels treat citizens with utmost respect and priority; and not with intimidation and unwarranted extortions.

A country where the judiciary is highly independent and doesn't work for money and/or kickbacks; but solely and purely for justice, truth, and fairness.

A country where workers at every level work for the happiness that goes with the work they are doing.

A country where the government is the Link between the rich and the poor,, and not where the government joins the rich and abandons the poor.

A country where the government is so easily accessible and available to everyone.

A country where the government constantly release all the necessary data and information to the public at the appropriate periods and/or durations, without being asked by the public to do so.

A country where crime can never go UNPUNISHED,, no matter how little or big or how cloaked or coded the crime is, and no matter who committed such crimes.

A country where good deeds are promptly and handsomely rewarded.

TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Pope: Catholic Bishops Conference Accepts Lalong’s Apology by BluntCrazeMan: 10:02am On Aug 18, 2022
deeva2:

Talking about the past;

Sentiments apart,,
And shady Politics apart...
I represent the common average man.
Will Tinubu make life easier for us?
Or will he face his cronies and allies.??
Re: Pope: Catholic Bishops Conference Accepts Lalong’s Apology by BluntCrazeMan: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2022
deeva2:

TINUBU
Ok then..
At least, you're convinced.
Vote for Tinubu.
For me, I am convinced that Obi is the one to achieve that
Re: Pope: Catholic Bishops Conference Accepts Lalong’s Apology by deeva2: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok then..
At least, you're convinced.
Vote for Tinubu.
For me, I am convinced that Obi is the one to achieve that

Thanks man.. God bless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What The Government Should Do About The Nigerian Police Force (npf) / Buhari, 3 Governors, 7 Ministers To Visit South Africa / What's The Light Situation In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.